Dec 3, 2020
What in world even is this game? It doesn't even function at all. All the screens are completely black and gives a rollback error message like every other second. Is there a fix anywhere? Is it just the new build that's completely screwed up or has it always been this broken?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
What in world even is this game? It doesn't even function at all. All the screens are completely black and gives a rollback error message like every other second. Is there a fix anywhere? Is it just the new build that's completely screwed up or has it always been this broken?
Never had such problems on my side...

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Strange...I wonder what I'm doing differently :unsure:. I even tried that fix provided earlier in the thread and it also didn't work.
Are you trying to load a save from a previous version maybe? I don't know if that game has save comp so it might cause some issues

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Don't know if it will be an update to this page or if they'll make a new page, but from what I hear on the Discord, the first version of the updated/new game will be before the end of the year.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Ok what am I doing wrong and what did you do cause every time I try I get the error.
i dont remenber how many pages you must go back and this problem
someone already solved it, if i remember corretly you must go to users,data and delete,problem is i dont remember what

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes