zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i don't know many like this game. for those also wondering they changed the strip club now you go there and your mother and i guess your aunt are both there fucking the gang members i guess that's who they are.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I mean, are we supposed to be shocked? At this point, total redesigns or new games that are essentially the old game wearing a new shirt is expected.
I don't know if the dev is still here, but I gotta be brutally honest. They lack the discipline required to do long term projects like game development. They've given zero reason why anyone should trust/support them. Every time one of their games gets a couple updates in they either drop it, or change it entirely. Made worse is that fact that the discord is full of yes men dickriders that won't tell them to cut the shit, and actually stick with it. And now they've even roped in another developer as a co-writer. It's honestly sad. I can see that they WANT to make a decent game but, from what I've seen, they lack the necessary discipline to do so.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
one or two more questions please..when will it come and I hope it won't be the same as in his other games, changing the name of the game but the same story, grinding and running from the same room to another. No new characters yet, and if so, we'll see the next one scenes with them in 2040.Thanka

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I mean, are we supposed to be shocked? At this point, total redesigns or new games that are essentially the old game wearing a new shirt is expected.
To be honest, I don’t see the point of even changing the game. I mean it would’ve been a good idea to finish the game first and then if necessary later on, perhaps give an option to have a main character change because I doubt that everyone is gonna like this planned change to the main character, especially reduces the frequency of updates for the current game version of the main character

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know if the dev is still here, but I gotta be brutally honest. They lack the discipline required to do long term projects like game development. They've given zero reason why anyone should trust/support them. Every time one of their games gets a couple updates in they either drop it, or change it entirely. Made worse is that fact that the discord is full of yes men dickriders that won't tell them to cut the shit, and actually stick with it. And now they've even roped in another developer as a co-writer. It's honestly sad. I can see that they WANT to make a decent game but, from what I've seen, they lack the necessary discipline to do so.
I agree, I mean if someone starts a project they should continue it as is they shouldn’t be trying to make changes to the project unless there’s some issues with the logic of the story or whatever I mean I don’t see any logical reasons to change the main character and to have people that would likely agree with decisions it’s not very good idea The developer needs people that can be honest about their opinions about the game, especially plans for changes I mean also saying maybe the development might get lucky. Maybe not it is a gamble to the changes especially In particular length of development time already put in

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i did not think he is changing the mc but making it were there will be no ntr for those who don't want to have to keep fighting the number counter.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
i did not think he is changing the mc but making it were there will be no ntr for those who don't want to have to keep fighting the number counter.
Has someone asked for clarity about this about whether or not, they’re completely changing the main character or just adding a new option for new main character I think that’s probably what’s gonna be needed is clarity on this but I think it’s already been clarified because down the bottom where these pictures are someone did ask a question about these and they were kind of answered but again I think clarity needs to be given about what the plans are

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Has someone asked for clarity about this about whether or not, they’re completely changing the main character or just adding a new option for new main character I think that’s probably what’s gonna be needed is clarity on this but I think it’s already been clarified because down the bottom where these pictures are someone did ask a question about these and they were kind of answered but again I think clarity needs to be given about what the plans are
Yes, the MC is being changed to Futa. I've talked directly to the developer, he is combining Dominion and Djiin. Think of that what you will, but it's probably for the best. I had a lovely chat with him and he talked about development issue, and combining the games should greatly ease that.

As for NTR, he's adding an on/off switch, so you won't have to worry about numbers anymore.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Yes, the MC is being changed to Futa. I've talked directly to the developer, he is combining Dominion and Djiin. Think of that what you will, but it's probably for the best. I had a lovely chat with him and he talked about development issue, and combining the games should greatly ease that.

As for NTR, he's adding an on/off switch, so you won't have to worry about numbers anymore.
Just so I can understand, so he’s changing the main character to a futa is that the only main character that’s gonna be used for now on or is there gonna be an option of having that character along with the original main character before the change?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Just so I can understand, so he’s changing the main character to a futa is that the only main character that’s gonna be used for now on or is there gonna be an option of having that character along with the original main character before the change?
Male MC is gone.

war117

Nov 9, 2017

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only real difference between those games would be the magic and the main character correct all other things such as the levels design for each part of these games would be basically the same including the NPC design, right?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only real difference between those games would be the magic and the main character correct all other things such as the levels design for each part of these games would be basically the same including the NPC design, right?
I believe he's changing some NPC designs, but it's not a major thing as a lot can be re-used. I don't know about the rest, but I'm assuming it's the same.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 164819.png

Reactions: cooties69

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I believe he's changing some NPC designs, but it's not a major thing as a lot can be re-used. I don't know about the rest, but I'm assuming it's the same.
View attachment 3120520
I’m still a bit confused on what is the point of doing this change I mean if this was for trying to make development easier than wouldn’t it be better to just focus on one project at a time rather than and I’m saying it’s because technically this would be correct for all purposes remaking the game

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I’m still a bit confused on what is the point of doing this change I mean if this was for trying to make development easier than wouldn’t it be better to just focus on one project at a time rather than and I’m saying it’s because technically this would be correct for all purposes remaking the game
That's actually what he said to me. Once his current projects are done (Dominion + Djinn, and Sins) he's only going to be doing one project at a time.

And by making development easier, I meant more along the lines that he lost interest in developing for Dominion (He also lost substar support, apparently). By combining the two, it'll be easier for him to work on it.

Reactions: cooties69
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes