Remy Caja Llena

Dec 4, 2020
I keep getting these errors, apparently there are some missing files, this one is just at the beginning of the game, but there are more, i downloaded the "officila beta fix" but it doesnt work

1698007619552.png

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
I played this game without /or with least amount of ntr. Everything was fine - going a bit fast but fun, then it hits the breaks suddenly when it reaches the aunt section... or rather, stops the car, drives a bit back and then teleports to the aunt's house. It's like, for the second season the new writers didn't like the first season so they retconned it and called it "it was a dream"... Like... which part was the dream, how much of it was real and mattered? And suddenly the cast of the first season is gone and there is only mother and the aunt. It kills the first part of the game. What happened?
And I'm not talking about the gameplay. Clicking the right room at the right time is not a fun gameplay loop but it's ok when there is content (even if it is repetitive at times). When the story reaches the aunt's house, the content dies and makes the gameplay loop catastrophically bad - especially with the disappearance of character locations. You start clicking every room in hopes you might find something new, but there isn't.

It makes me sad :cry:

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I played this game without /or with least amount of ntr. Everything was fine - going a bit fast but fun, then it hits the breaks suddenly when it reaches the aunt section... or rather, stops the car, drives a bit back and then teleports to the aunt's house. It's like, for the second season the new writers didn't like the first season so they retconned it and called it "it was a dream"... Like... which part was the dream, how much of it was real and mattered? And suddenly the cast of the first season is gone and there is only mother and the aunt. It kills the first part of the game. What happened?
And I'm not talking about the gameplay. Clicking the right room at the right time is not a fun gameplay loop but it's ok when there is content (even if it is repetitive at times). When the story reaches the aunt's house, the content dies and makes the gameplay loop catastrophically bad - especially with the disappearance of character locations. You start clicking every room in hopes you might find something new, but there isn't.

It makes me sad :cry:
I have a different situation, I'm playing with ntr, and I expected to continue in the house, something like a promotion in the gang, where the family can be let even more into all grave sins, but instead what happens is what you said, having raised all the expectations, they just go to their aunt, as if there is nothing and it didn't happen, it doesn't seem to matter if you love ntr and play with it, or play like you do without ntr, all this leads us to a non-logical branch of history development

Adelcp

Oct 24, 2023

View attachment 2075692

Overview:
(Previously titled Cumming Home)

Some people have ideal families with parents that love them very much, you're not one of those people. In fact you're pretty sure your mother hates you. You have an older sister that is a year older than you and a younger sister that is a year younger than you. Your father died a year after your younger sister was born, your mother raised you and your sisters on her own after that. When you were twelve years old your mother caught you sniffing her panties. She got incredibly angry and a week later she had you sent to a boy's boarding school. You've always felt like she over reacted, but she didn't even give you a chance to explain. It's been seven years and you're being released from the boarding school and you're taking the train home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-06
Release Date: 2023-08-31
Developer: Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Other Games: Summoner's Legacy - Djinn - Sins of Her Father - Daywalkers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button.
However, if the SCENT of NTR triggers you and puckers your butthole, you should take your fragile ass to another thread.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v1.04): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: Official Beta fix

Older Builds
CummingHomeRe-1.03

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2075624 View attachment 2075629 View attachment 2075636 View attachment 2075641 View attachment 2075647 View attachment 2075651 View attachment 2075655 View attachment 2075660
is there a glitch on the older sister i cant do any thing in the shower
How to increase gang ..?

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
they are to stupid to read and just skip through the whole game then complain here saying the ntr isn't avoidable we now have a writer helping us out now with the ntr stuff he's been a big help already shared a lot of stuff with us
NTR does seem to be unavoidable though, I select every option to build influence and deon/gang just get +10 overnight out of nowhere while you struggle to build up yours.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think the futa scene's count because the girlfreind hates her father and the gang i thought.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes