VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Ok looks good but if you have any plans for any of the contraversial fetishes like NTR - please come clean now, so we won't waste our time
Judging from the his previous game, and the way the girls, other guys are lined up here, the developer understands the rules of the game. I think our girls will remain our girls, despite the large number of guy friends or enemies. (Like in being a dik for example, there is no reason for jealous)

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Looks good, for initial release its pretty big size-wise, 2.3gb? Must be that high resolution. Anyway i hope it won't get abandoned or get one update per 6 months...

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Since I absolutely loved Mr Jet's previous game I'll definitely follow this one closely, but after an initial preview, I can confidentely say that I loved the previous female characters much more than the ones in this.

Reactions: qqwweerrttzz

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Russian Russian is a cool cool game, the plot is great, the characters are beautifully made, but there are disadvantages to the game in Russian the names of the characters are not translated, the screensaver is also not translated and the correspondence on the phone is not translated into Russian.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
IDK why people can't just answer the question, several people have given smart ass remarks instead of just answering. I haven't played it, as I'm waiting for the answer too, especially when this is one of the preview pics:
View attachment 3783669
And this was said by someone else:

So, from the pic and this statement, it looks like this will be a swinging game (to avoid the NTR tag) or even possibly have full NTR eventually, with statements like that. And I doubt it'll be a harem or have incest since the last game didn't either, but again, having answers would be nice.

I just wish people would be clear and honest. It would solve so many problems. It would be nice if the forums were actually useful in helping to learn about the games and the games content. I don't get why people can't just be helpful and provide answers and why so many people have to obfuscate things when they know what people are asking about. :cautious:
I share your reservations about certain content. I still decided to bite the bullet and dl and play. This picture is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the devs previous game there were scenes without the MC involved: the best friend and his GF. She was no option to pursue for the MC. Considering the setting in this game we might see that here. I wouldn't worry about NTR too much if you consider the earlier release. But yeah without planned tags you can't be certain.

My main criticism of the game is that all the girls are the typical Russian style unnatural 3D bimbos with tits and asses that are way too big. With a large cast like this you'd expect at least a few petite girls and maybe some chubby ones. At least most faces are pretty.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
the game is very pleasant and beautiful, the characters I will say this: everyone is unique in their emotions and character, the plot is interesting and calmly reads pleasantly and all this makes the atmosphere of the music individually selected and all this causes me pleasant emotions and feelings for the game

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
My idea was a simple gender swap and nothing to do with the roles themselves so they wouldn't take away any screen time or development of the existing female characters. This is more because if there is a female plot-related character (let's say we replace Tony with Tonya), then at least we still get some eye candy during plot-focused part of the game.
It wouldn't make sense that almost every surfer were girls.
People forget that an AVN could tell a story too and that's why I disagree when people were crying about the sister being not fuckable in his last game. When you see their relationship, it couldn't be otherwise.

As for Domino Beach to make a credible group you need guys (irl I see more man than woman surfing), and the game want a "crew" with people being friend. You need girls and guys for that.
I think it's pretty normal + they were talking about relationship between members, you can't make them all lesbian.

As for the development if there was more girls, people would have want them fuckable, that means more options/time to make updates.

You need to think in another way : All the girls are already here, and if there weren't any guy there wouldn't be more girls. With that statut, boys are only bonus to put more emphasis on the mating/crew aspect and credibility of the game.
The rebels guys do seem fun, and the other ones are rivals so it's okay.
+ there is girl in every single group we've seen (Fiona for the bar, 2 girls in the rebels, 3 in the kings, already 2 in the lafeguard post and there is probably more, even 1 at his old job !
And there probably will be more of them in next chapters. I think it's already enough.

I would just have trade one brunette for an other hair color, because there was a lot of them (and some does look a little bit alike) when we've seen one redhair and two blond girl but it's not a big deal either.

Edit :
People are already talking about their favorites...

I would say the blonde girl that we didn't really see, she looks absolutely stunning.
As for girls we know my big 3 are Carla, Riley, Fiona atm.
I do like Zoe or Olivia but not as much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1719778331971.png
Girl possee on any beach is a wonderful sight to watch all sunny beach day long ....
As with any exciting beach party conundrum in the deserts of gushing hearts ...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 36 Votes