VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Fiona is so cute. Especially in the evening attire.
Carla is so sexy as well.
It looks like many girls have female friends: Alex + Olivia; Fiona + Emily (or + Riley?), which kinda gives hopes for three-way relationships...
Some people might not value lesbian scenes, but in actuality it's a divine sight, truly heart-melting, when two of your beloved girls enjoy and love each other... :rolleyes:... warming each other for your Big Boi Caring...

Reactions: _Gaalec_

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Heh, as expected, the game ended up here pretty quickly, as always. Nevertheless, I hope you guys will enjoy it. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Don't forget to hit that like button if you enjoyed the game!
Good game I have no complaints at the moment, but I hope the fights are more interactive or give me the control to do something in the future.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are great and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, don't want to be a bother, just know information about your game. Is your game going to be protagonist-centric? View attachment 3782465
Source: https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

I ask because i see there are various men in the game and i personlly want to know. Thanks and I wish you the best of luck with your game.
IDK why people can't just answer the question, several people have given smart ass remarks instead of just answering. I haven't played it, as I'm waiting for the answer too, especially when this is one of the preview pics:
1719716722626.png
And this was said by someone else:
"So, what's this game about? The main theme revolves around the beach, lifeguards, the sea, sun, and sand. Think of it as something akin to the old "Baywatch" series but with a younger, more contemporary vibe. The game will feature a lot of characters, and unlike BARS, I'm aiming to create more interactions among them. I want to establish a kind of ecosystem where they all intertwine and around which the story evolves.
This time around, I've tweaked the way I work on the game. Previously, I used to sketch out the plot and gradually start rendering while writing dialogues. Now, I'm writing the plot with dialogues from the get-go and only then moving on to the image rendering."

Mr Jet
So, from the pic and this statement, it looks like this will be a swinging game (to avoid the NTR tag) or even possibly have full NTR eventually, with statements like that. And I doubt it'll be a harem or have incest since the last game didn't either, but again, having answers would be nice.

I just wish people would be clear and honest. It would solve so many problems. It would be nice if the forums were actually useful in helping to learn about the games and the games content. I don't get why people can't just be helpful and provide answers and why so many people have to obfuscate things when they know what people are asking about. :cautious:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IDK why people can't just answer the question, several people have given smart ass remarks instead of just answering. I haven't played it, as I'm waiting for the answer too, especially when this is one of the preview pics:
View attachment 3783669
And this was said by someone else:

So, from the pic and this statement, it looks like this will be a swinging game (to avoid the NTR tag) or even possibly have full NTR eventually, with statements like that. And I doubt it'll be a harem or have incest since the last game didn't either, but again, having answers would be nice.

I just wish people would be clear and honest. It would solve so many problems. It would be nice if the forums were actually useful in helping to learn about the games and the games content. I don't get why people can't just be helpful and provide answers and why so many people have to obfuscate things when they know what people are asking about. :cautious:
I want to play this but there is no mention if it's solo focused or if it's going to be a harem. I don't want to even touch it if it's a harem so I wish there was more info about what to expect.

Why can't devs be more open about tags and stuff.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I want to play this but there is no mention if it's solo focused or if it's going to be a harem. I don't want to even touch it if it's a harem so I wish there was more info about what to expect.

Why can't devs be more open about tags and stuff.
Their last project was solo routes, with 1 throuple (and no incest). So it's likely the same for this one as well.

Reactions: Joshy92

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made an Android port for this game with my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc + scrappy's WT Mod and a gallery unlocker

Android port from the game compressed Ep1
with integrated Mods (~260MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DominoBeach_01.jpg DominoBeach_02.jpg DominoBeach_03.jpg

Last edited:

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not familiar with surfing culture, but do they usually have turfs like gangs at all?
In some places, surfers can be very territorial. For example, you should stay away from some beaches in the Hawaiian islands if you aren't a local. Some groups of surfers claim certain beaches as theirs.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finished episode 1. It's a pretty good start with a lot of emphasis on setting up the foundation of the story. I assume the story progression would be for MC to become a lifeguard and plot will be involving a mixture of the 2 surf groups, the bar, and maybe Rex's daddy. If there is a small comment that I can make, it seems like the game has tons of male characters. I wonder if it would've been better if some are replaced with female characters instead.

My personal preference list of the girls so far, just for fun.
Tier 1: Carla, Fiona
Tier 2: Zoe, Riley, Nikki, Emily
Tier 3: Olivia, Kath, Alex

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes