DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been eager for some fantasy stuff lately and this looks great! I love the story description and the visuals of the game. I'm looking forward to trying this out now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsmodeusDen

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not into any type of domination to be honest (maledom doesn't bother me, but it's not something that excites me either), I gave this a try because of it's unique art style. It wasn't a bad start. I feel like I've played similar games in the past, but at least there is a story to follow and it's not your usual mashup of random sex scenes with the generic "guy saw his mom bending over once and now wants to bang his whole family or he gets cucked left and right because all women suddenly decided they are whores now" narrative... There are some choices, that make a difference in the story, which means we probably won't get any "surprise" content in the future, which is always a plus. The sandbox part is pretty much just a map right now, so I can't say much about it.

A proofreader would definitely help though. I usually don't mind grammar or spelling mistakes, since my english isn't the best either, but for some reason reading "archive" instead of "achieve" and "belive" instead of "believe" bothered me.
There were also some scenes where the visuals didn't match the text. The MC talking about how hot the demon looked, while we were just seeing the inside of the cave for instance. Or talking about how the slave wore some rugs the goblins gave her, when she was completely naked.

All and all the game isn't bad (I'm sure maledom fans will like it more than I did) and I can see it getting better with time, so unless it turns into a grindfest, I'll probably keep playing.

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
If you are taking suggestions, adding in Tailpussy would be awesome. Whether giving some succubus one, or making a Manticore-girl or some sort of Alraune that milks you with a tailpussy that would be a great addition. Good work!

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
If you are taking suggestions, adding in Tailpussy would be awesome. Whether giving some succubus one, or making a Manticore-girl or some sort of Alraune that milks you with a tailpussy that would be a great addition. Good work!
Well i was always a fan of monster girl encyclopedia sooooooo.... we'll see ;)

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Why even bother tagging this with femdom, none of the pics suggests it has any :(
It has one scene, maybe we will add some more in the future but thats up to what the patreons wants and how the story will progress.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i love this so far, very creative and been longtime since a different kind maledom game has come out, most follow the same formular, which has become boring and i also like, you use some history aswell, with witches among other things. i will sleep on it, whether or not to support you, so far you have done a great job on the story.

• Red Heart

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
well i love this so far, very creative and been longtime since a different kind maledom game has come out, most follow the same formular, which has become boring and i also like, you use some history aswell, with witches among other things. i will sleep on it, whether or not to support you, so far you have done a great job on the story.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: nielsen145

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
I'm not into any type of domination to be honest (maledom doesn't bother me, but it's not something that excites me either), I gave this a try because of it's unique art style. It wasn't a bad start. I feel like I've played similar games in the past, but at least there is a story to follow and it's not your usual mashup of random sex scenes with the generic "guy saw his mom bending over once and now wants to bang his whole family or he gets cucked left and right because all women suddenly decided they are whores now" narrative... There are some choices, that make a difference in the story, which means we probably won't get any "surprise" content in the future, which is always a plus. The sandbox part is pretty much just a map right now, so I can't say much about it.

A proofreader would definitely help though. I usually don't mind grammar or spelling mistakes, since my english isn't the best either, but for some reason reading "archive" instead of "achieve" and "belive" instead of "believe" bothered me.
There were also some scenes where the visuals didn't match the text. The MC talking about how hot the demon looked, while we were just seeing the inside of the cave for instance. Or talking about how the slave wore some rugs the goblins gave her, when she was completely naked.

All and all the game isn't bad (I'm sure maledom fans will like it more than I did) and I can see it getting better with time, so unless it turns into a grindfest, I'll probably keep playing.

Hello! Artist here! I am so pleased to hear you found my style unique not gonna lie haha. Thank you for this comment and how insigthful it is, we are definitely taking notes and we will definitely improve on as much as we can for v 0.2 for it to be a better experience. Thank you very much for your time! - Asera

Reactions: eddie987

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, this is rather unpolished, but it already seems like a promising game for those who like this type of "Demon Lord rising" stories. It's a short first release, but there is enough to see what we can expect in the future.

First of all, I find the art to be charming. It's not some epic 2D art we might see from professionals, but it has that charming amateur artist look to it. I like it.

Now the writing. There are way too many spelling mistakes and typos. There are also numerous grammar issues and the occasional odd sentences. However, I always find it impressive when non-native speakers manage to write something that doesn't sound stilted and bland. Despite the language issues, the prose is pretty good and fits the setting nicely. The writing style using second person narration (ex. You wonder if she is really trustworthy.) is a great fit for the fantasy setting. The world building is there, although I would have preferred to start the game at an earlier point, possibly showing MC's innocent days and how the cruelty of his surroundings shape his world view.

Basically, a proofreader would give this a more polished feel. The actual content of the script seems good enough, so they just need to address the typos and minor grammar issues.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The demo look very good and promising so Ill bookmark and keeping my eyes for more in the future. Wish Dev the best with his project, can't wait to see how the story and sex event will be expand

• Red Heart

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Should have read the tags, I insantly assumed this was a female MC doing all that cool stuff only to find it is maledom and that the art and grammar is rather bad. Didn't like it but probably someone will.

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Hey, this is rather unpolished, but it already seems like a promising game for those who like this type of "Demon Lord" rising stories. It's a short first release, but there is enough to see what we can expect in the future.

First of all, I find the art to be charming. It's not some epic 2D art we might see from professionals, but it has that charming amateur artist look to it. I like it.

Now the writing. There are way too many spelling mistakes and typos. There are also numerous grammar issues and the occasional odd sentences. However, I always find it impressive when non-native speakers manage to write something that doesn't sound stilted and bland. Despite the language issues, the prose is pretty good and fits the setting nicely. The writing style using second person narration (ex. You wonder if she is really trustworthy.) is a great fit for the fantasy setting. The world building is there, although I would have preferred to start the game at an earlier point, possibly showing MC's innocent days and how the cruelty of his surroundings shape his world view.

Basically, a proofreader would give this a more polished feel. The actual content of the script seems good enough, so they just need to address the typos and minor grammar issues.
Thank you for your feedback, I'm really happy you enjoyed the artstyle! It was my first insight on nsfw so I'm pleased with how people have seem to like it :) Now, yes, after all this feedback the proof reading is definitely high on the list. Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts! - Asera

Reactions: desmosome

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Hey, this is rather unpolished, but it already seems like a promising game for those who like this type of "Demon Lord" rising stories. It's a short first release, but there is enough to see what we can expect in the future.

Thanks for the advice, the kind words and the critique! Writer here. I think is pretty clear that english is not my main lenguage, but i will try my best to improve and correct the mistakes as the game progress.
As for the MC childhood, it will be revealed through flashbacks and character interactions, but i want to keep a couple of surprises there too for later updates.
-Baal

Reactions: desmosome

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
I'll keep a watch on this and play when it gets another update, seen lots of games abandoned on first update.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes