RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
so, can you take village girls and turn them into sexy succubus and stuff like that ??
because that's my fetish :O

Vi_sev

Oct 27, 2017
Thread updated!

-Baal
Ok, just downloaded and played the game and I have a few observations/suggestions to make:

1. The good parts:
- the basic story setting has been done before but it is good (I especially like the paladin hypocrisy angle).
- multiple choices and freedom of movement.
- sandbox.
- sex actions are repeatable.

2. The bad parts:
- grammar mistakes and phrase construction. It is clear that you think in a different language and then translate.
Maybe you could get someone to proofread? or run the sentences through a text processor / translation software?
It is perfectly playable as it is, but could be improved.

3. Things that could be better (just my opinion):
- more pictures/frames per action. As it is, the action relies heavily on text and storytelling. Visual support would be good,
specially in the sex scenes.
- I don't know who does the art for the game, but maybe you could diversify? Or go full 3D? Of course, depending on your
access to 3D software, experience, etc.

All in all, enjoyable game. Keep giving choices to players and keep the game sandbox, and you'll do good.

Thank you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Just discovered this game and I love it! especially the maledom, rape and evil conqueror theme. Can't wait to see the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsmodeusDen

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Fricking super. This sandbox-game (even tho i hate sandboxes) is something like a gloat of fresh new air among " go to computer - earn money - repeat " sandboxes. I wasn't even horny because I was engaged in the plot fully. BRUTAL!!!!! RAPE, KILL, CONQUERE!!!

Kissing you in the navel, dev :3 as you can seeyou got some players fired up

the only thing that I would advice: follow only your direction, don't do genres you don't like. You do it somehow visual novel 50% and sandbox 50%. Do so forward on, because it's your liking, don't bend please!!!

Last edited:

_Asera_

May 30, 2021
The content is one choice where you can have your troops enjoy one of the girls, its completely up to you and totally skippable! But we didn't knew how to tag that certain scene so we went with "prostitution".
Asera - The artist

nonospot

May 15, 2020
what's the "game.rar" inside the game archive? Is this the 0.2.1 version and the full upload the 0.2? A quick diff seems to highlight few differences in files, apart from the save folder.
Should I merge them?

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Ok, just downloaded and played the game and I have a few observations/suggestions to make:

1. The good parts:
- the basic story setting has been done before but it is good (I especially like the paladin hypocrisy angle).
- multiple choices and freedom of movement.
- sandbox.
- sex actions are repeatable.

2. The bad parts:
- grammar mistakes and phrase construction. It is clear that you think in a different language and then translate.
Maybe you could get someone to proofread? or run the sentences through a text processor / translation software?
It is perfectly playable as it is, but could be improved.

3. Things that could be better (just my opinion):
- more pictures/frames per action. As it is, the action relies heavily on text and storytelling. Visual support would be good,
specially in the sex scenes.
- I don't know who does the art for the game, but maybe you could diversify? Or go full 3D? Of course, depending on your
access to 3D software, experience, etc.

All in all, enjoyable game. Keep giving choices to players and keep the game sandbox, and you'll do good.

Thank you.
We are really thankful for this really indepth input! We are pleased to see such a good reception to this version, and yes, we agree that the grammar could be improved on, english is not our main lenguage so we are still searching how to improve the writing and the syntax so the story can flow more freely, currently is me, the artist, doing the proofreading but yeah, my english is definitely not the best either haha, but we will be improving upon the writing and scenes of the previous versions as we go on further.
Now, to your suggestion, I fully agree with the idea of having more transitional scenes and more variety in general, we tried to build a little over the stablished in the 0.1 so we could give the story a better flow visual wise. Now, diversify? I hadn't thought about it before. I have no experience with 3D but I am always willing to learn, do you say diversify as having a mix of 3D and 2D scenes? I am kind of attached to my art but I can't deny that dont having to colour a bunch of scenes sound tempting haha. This is my first incursion into NSFW art in general, so I don't have a lot of idea of what would kind of "throw the public off". Maybe more simpler, not as detailed scenes for the storytelling part? or more variations to give the scenes a bit of "movement"? Sorry for the long text.
Thank you so much for your nice words!
-Asera

Reactions: ElderScroll6

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Does that include the succubus finger blasting your slave or is that unavoidable?
Do you mean the threesome of the fingering specifically? the threesome is fully optional, even tho it opens a different story path if you do so, the fingering... No that's not optional if I recall correctly, but, you are still there watching if unfold, as it is a part of the threesome
- Asera

Reactions: dumbass55

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
what's the "game.rar" inside the game archive? Is this the 0.2.1 version and the full upload the 0.2? A quick diff seems to highlight few differences in files, apart from the save folder.
Should I merge them?
Damn! That shouldn't be there, those are game files, do not pay attention to them, as soon as we can we will update the links so it doesn't have the files. The ver 0.2 and 0.2.1 are the same, we just had a last minute change and decided to get this one out as 0.2.1 instead of 0.2, to play the game just open the file "Dominum.exe" We are really sorry for the confusion!

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
We are really thankful for this really indepth input! We are pleased to see such a good reception to this version, and yes, we agree that the grammar could be improved on, english is not our main lenguage so we are still searching how to improve the writing and the syntax so the story can flow more freely, currently is me, the artist, doing the proofreading but yeah, my english is definitely not the best either haha, but we will be improving upon the writing and scenes of the previous versions as we go on further.
Now, to your suggestion, I fully agree with the idea of having more transitional scenes and more variety in general, we tried to build a little over the stablished in the 0.1 so we could give the story a better flow visual wise. Now, diversify? I hadn't thought about it before. I have no experience with 3D but I am always willing to learn, do you say diversify as having a mix of 3D and 2D scenes? I am kind of attached to my art but I can't deny that dont having to colour a bunch of scenes sound tempting haha. This is my first incursion into NSFW art in general, so I don't have a lot of idea of what would kind of "throw the public off". Maybe more simpler, not as detailed scenes for the storytelling part? or more variations to give the scenes a bit of "movement"? Sorry for the long text.
Thank you so much for your nice words!
-Asera
Your art is fine. I wouldn't go 3D, especially if you have no experience in it. The only decent 3D around is from models people already purchased - I also presume some people pirate them when they shouldn't - or games like Honey Select or Koikatsu -- which has dubious legal uses in terms of seeking profit. Either way 3D in general can be very uncanny, especially with the inexperienced. Plus those particular games start to blend into each other. Your art makes it unique and your own, it gives the game its identity.

I'm not certain what they mean by diversify, maybe they mean different character types? Petite, tall, muscular, milfy... etc., that would be fine, but if they mean different aesthetics or different artists then no I don't think you should diversify as you want consistent art. If the art isn't consistent it can be a huge deal breaker and take you out of the game. I swear I played one where one art was cutesy and the other damn near professional, it... shatters the immersion.

If you were to go animated - as ironic as it is - Live2D would probably work out the best for you. I say it's ironic because Live2D follows a similar structure to 3D if I'm not mistaken, but the art looks as if it's 2D while in motion. This too will take time to learn, but I feel it's the better compromise. Especially since you should embrace your art to separate yourself from other games.

Otherwise you'll have to do what I call "shake the can" animation, where it cuts from one picture to another and repeats as if it was in motion. Like you were shaking something back and forth. So two pictures, one drawn as the hip pulled back and the other as the hip connected. You would swap between these two to give an illusion of motion.

Well, that particular screed out of the way. I will say I do enjoy this game, warts and all. I wouldn't mind freezing those particular warts off at some point; such as the lag in the images as the text moves the story along - like with the first sex scene with Airesnell there was just the background until the text had neared its conclusion, right before the big reveal, and suddenly there she was - or the grammar and syntax which you will be working on. It's just so refreshing to have a game where the choices actually matter. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Love it so far. The only thing that would make it better is some Goblin or Midna style shortstack imp waifus.

Also, the drawing style here(especially expressions) looks VERY simmilar to Principenegro when he draws anything from a less cartoony setting that involves rape or domination. The dude had over 6000 pics on pixiv until they nuked him due to not putting japan style censorship(half of his stuff is still posted on paheal and sfw astuff on deviant). He's fast and he takes commisions, you might want to check on him if you ever feel shorthanded.

• Red Heart

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Thank you so much for this gem. I love it ! 10 of 10 point. or 9/10 because there is at the moment no loli in game... because f95 friends love lolis.
*Tolerate
would be a bit more accurate. With patches. Some of them get a pass easely while others get nucked into oblivion, depending on mod's mood. Also, while it would drive some people to project, it would also mean jumping from Patreon to Subscribe star, since they are far less strict about such content. Albeit, to be fair, Patreon yeets creators for pics with softcore bondage and/or incest sometimes, not to mention rape and slave tags.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Damn! That shouldn't be there, those are game files, do not pay attention to them, as soon as we can we will update the links so it doesn't have the files. The ver 0.2 and 0.2.1 are the same, we just had a last minute change and decided to get this one out as 0.2.1 instead of 0.2, to play the game just open the file "Dominum.exe" We are really sorry for the confusion!
Wow thanks for the quick reply!
As stated above by Daddums, I wouldn't go 3D either, 3D brings the uncanny valley way faster, it's also grows boring quite fast as many devs rip the same assets over and over again, while drawn 2D can evolve, get better over time.
Ofc there are few isolated case : MIST and A Tale of Eden, as it is self made assets and original art that cope well with the tech the dev had.
City of broken dreamers, well idk the workstation's specs but the dev must have a beast.
I kinda like Phasmohentaia too I think the use of the assets is well made but it is also because there is this whole dungeon crawler thing.
BUT, nothin', NOTHING beats 2D waifus and you ALL KNOW IT!

Also your game runs nicely on joiplay

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes