Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It has one scene, maybe we will add some more in the future but thats up to what the patreons wants and how the story will progress.
I see, so you don't have a plan about the game, you are not committed to make a game reflecting your taste, but you'll bend to the will of the patreons. It makes sense if the main goal is profit.

If I was a dev however, I would stick to what I like and know myself, that way my patreons if I had any would be those who already like my project's direction. While your approach may indeed be more profitable on the short term, you may find yourself in a situation in which you commit yourself making something you dislike.

If that is the case, that would benefit neither your creative juices, since you may end up trying to portray scenes you yourself are not excited about, and as such know less about its subtleties, neither your patreons in the end, because they will feel that something is forced, and also constantly on their toes, because a richer patreon might come along pledging you even more money to steer the story in their favor. Just my two cents. Good luck tho!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalléo

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
I see, so you don't have a plan about the game, you are not committed to make a game reflecting your taste, but you'll bend to the will of the patreons. It makes sense if the main goal is profit.

If I was a dev however, I would stick to what I like and know myself, that way my patreons if I had any would be those who already like my project's direction. While your approach may indeed be more profitable on the short term, you may find yourself in a situation in which you commit yourself making something you dislike.

If that is the case, that would benefit neither your creative juices, since you may end up trying to portray scenes you yourself are not excited about, and as such know less about its subtleties, neither your patreons in the end, because they will feel that something is forced, and also constantly on their toes, because a richer patreon might come along pledging you even more money to steer the story in their favor. Just my two cents. Good luck tho!
Welp, for the moment we are trying to make what we like, at the same time trying to do the best posible story. What i was going was that we will hear Patreon's opinions and likes in the future, but we wouldnt make scenes that we particulary dont enjoy making, and nothing that contradict the base story (that i have, more or less, planned, at least the ''big points'') thats a given from now.
-Baal

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I want to know is it like 50% Non-ntr and 50% NTR (Sharing) kind of game? (Personally i hate these 50/50 games)

Or
Sharing scenes are only minor focus and Non-sharing (Non-NTR) is the major focus?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this demo, goddamn this one truly are fun and got so much potential to grow. Not gonna lie the symbol in the game really just screamed "CHAOS" and love that MC aren't a nice guy from the start, which to be expected from a villain. Don't know if you did play Ravager or not but I did feel some inspiration from it like how he got a horde of Goblin as his underling and the system in the cave really remind me of that adult game (and it quite dark and very brutal too), it wasn't a bad thing because that game are a masterpiece and you can learn a lot from it
Can't wait to see more updates in the future but so far this one truly hooked me up for good

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Just done with this demo, goddamn this one truly are fun and got so much potential to grow. Not gonna lie the symbol in the game really just screamed "CHAOS" and love that MC aren't a nice guy from the start, which to be expected from a villain. Don't know if you did play Ravager or not but I did feel some inspiration from it like how he got a horde of Goblin as his underling and the system in the cave really remind me of that adult game (and it quite dark and very brutal too), it wasn't a bad thing because that game are a masterpiece and you can learn a lot from it
Can't wait to see more updates in the future but so far this one truly hooked me up for good
Thank you very much for your kind words!! Hope next updates dont dissapoint!
Yes, i loved Ravager, and i got part of my inspiration from it, Black souls, Maou no hajimekata (meh manga with good fetishes) and other dark fantasy media. And we do took a little inspiration for the symbol in the chaos symbol from Warhammer, wich is another dark niche thing i love!
-Baal

Dec 24, 2020
It's an interesting start, but it desperately needs proof reading to make the story coherent. Art style is fine, and I do like the potential conqueror kind of game play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsmodeusDen

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Good start, but the game over on the choice with the succubus I do not understand much.
We tried to made Ariesnell a more traditional succubus. Not the ''horny and sexy''demon kind, but the ''horny and sexy, will kill you stealing your soul'' kind. Also, it was a little warning to the player: In our story, not every character who says you can trust them can be trusted. They will be other game overs if your actions provoke them.

rsed11033

Jul 30, 2020
You've got my attention for sure. Antihero game that's not RPGM, and has proper evil option and not just "misunderstood good guy themes? Hell yes.

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Interesting so far. But you really need to at least put your text through a word processor to auto correct spelling and grammar. There are tons of errors that would be caught by any word processor. I heard grammarly is a good site too

Not a lot of content. But it is v0.1. and what is available thus far is pretty nice

• Red Heart

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Interesting so far. But you really need to at least put your text through a word processor to auto correct spelling and grammar. There are tons of errors that would be caught by any word processor. I heard grammarly is a good site too

Not a lot of content. But it is v0.1. and what is available thus far is pretty nice
Even better would be ProWritingAid

AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021

Thanks! We will be focusing on that (and following the story) for 0.2!

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes