3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 20, 2020
So, you don't know what M.O.S. means, either. :LOL:

There was this game a while back but I couldn't figure it out from that, either.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I believe not even the Dev knows the meaning, Jack!
it was the first thing that came to mind — especially after seeing MC's sweet face and the flying clothespin set! :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheers, mate!

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Graphics look impressive, but multiple protagonists are a big 'no no' for some people.

Also, as this seems to be a 'slave trainer' I am not sure how 'romance' will fit into the game?

That aside, I wonder if the Dev could elaborate on what type of fetishes they will be including? As someone who prefers games with a 'Sole Male' character involved in sexual acts, I am always apprehensions of games with multiple "MC's".

I've seen this multi-mc approach as a way to hide stuff like NTR, Swinging, and such, which I don't enjoy. That's not an accusation, just an example as to why I am asking for clarification.

Still 'good luck' Dev. Even if the game ends up not to my taste.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Why there is a female protagonist tag here, I haven't seen a single scene with female protagonist. Please look up meaning of protagonist.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks and sounds great. I'll give it a shot. Story sounds intriguing and the women are hot. That's really all it takes for me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why there is a female protagonist tag here, I haven't seen a single scene with female protagonist. Please look up meaning of protagonist.
There isn't a good tag for multiple-POV games. "Multiple protagonist" is, of course, an oxymoron. If the story is told from multiple points of view, then it lacks a protagonist. Nothing wrong with that, though it is certainly not my preference, (GRRM and JRRT have shown that it works when the story is big enough).

The problem with multiple-POV stories is that they lack any deep emotional involvement on the part of the reader/player. It reads/plays more like reading history or playing a wargame.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So, I played the game. The renders and story are good. But why are the video quality so low? Is the dev taking them correctly? Or is he compressing the shit out of them?
If I had to guess, it might be the video editor that he's sequencing the images in (or ratherthe container, hard to say.). I went from Wondershare to Premiere Pro (with the fnord plugin to export WebM/VP8 as PP/AE don't do it natively.) and the quality was a clear notch up from Wondershare, even to the untrained eye.

That all said, it's also very possible he's compressing them way more than needed.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Bloodgrv

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
some of that is true the conversion doesn't help but I am using ai to speed up my render times per frame and it does take a toll-learning as I go...lol

Sabrina Dawn

Feb 2, 2022
So I can tell you that there will be Romance depending on the choices that you make. We did duel protages since choices made by the male and female will effect the story outcome. Remember choices have consequences. As for this story being a "slave trainer" that is not all it will be. This is definitely going to be more story driven.

Reactions: ustar

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Interesting...
I don't know if developer is active here, but the title is bit of boner killer. Servus is proper Latin for slave for sure, but it's masculine gender. Female servant slave is ancilla. In Latin, unlike English, every noun has grammatical gender, be it masculine, feminine or neuter...
PS there is also less common feminine form derived from servus, serva, but as far as I am aware, ancilla was used more often.

PS PS Master and female slaves would be Dominus at Ancillae. (Or even more correctly Dominus et ancillae).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote