3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Gonna go ahead and inline spoiler this bit, it covers stuff from the very end of the current version. Read at your own risk!
At the end of the current version, it becomes very clear that Ronny has discovered what a manipulative, horrible, shitbag Amanda really is. He's decided to give up on her. The last scene shows him checking the footage from his camera that caught Oliver and Amanda. If you chose the NTR route, he'll see Amanda facefucking herself on Oliver's cock right in front of him. If you chose the non-NTR route, he'll see Amanda blackmailing Oliver into fucking her before she leaves, confirming what Oliver told him about her at the end. Either route seems to lead to the same realization for Ronny, though. He is no longer in love with Amanda. I agree that dev should make it clear up-front that Amanda wasn't ever meant to be an LI, as a lot of people will likely quit the game before learning that at the end of chapter 1.

The main difference between the NTR and non-NTR routes seems to be Sadie's approach to Ronny. On the NTR route, she behaves like a yandere character. She goes a bit insane, and tries to convince Ronny that she doesn't care about him, and that she's just a worthless slut herself. On the non-NTR route, she's much more rational, and a tsundere character at most. She makes it pretty clear she cares about him, and even though she still plays up her false slutty persona somewhat, she makes it clear that she never gave up on Ronny.

Sadie(and possibly the psychologist) seems to be the only actual LI(s) presented in the current version, but since dev has stated that this is going to be a harem game, and Sadie and Ronny's sister(also a future LI) are very close, they'll likely be the first harem members. This next part is just my speculation, but it seems that Sadie and Alice(Ronny's sister) have been living together for the last year, probably working on some master plan to help Ronny. Could be a harem plan, or just a plan to expose Amanda's true nature to Ronny, which would seem to have succeeded before the party even started.

Sorry for the rant. This game got trashed hard when it first came out, but after giving the reworked version a shot, I actually really like the story a lot. I'm really looking forward to the next update to see how all this craziness shakes out. Thanks EmotionalTokyo.Games for your persistence. I love your art style. Your characters are well-written, even if extremely unlikeable. Your writing is exceptional. I really hope you keep up the great work.
I'll be honest, again without reading comments or doing anything more than reading the description I immediately turned down Sadie because she comes off as crazy ex gf and I didnt want any part of that messing with getting Amanda back. Turned down Sadie at every opportunity.

Again, because it feels like its the correct thing to do if the goal is to get Amanda to change her mind.

And I really dont agree with the final and the camera bit. We just dont know enough yet, and from what we have seen Ronnie is just a pushover who will do anything to please Amanda, it very well could be him saying he is going to go after oliver and nothing to do with Amanda.

Even the end screen grab leaves the "decision" up to Amanda, not the MC.

1726157039559.png

That doesnt scream to me someone over a girl and going to move on in a story.

To me the story really needs to decide what direction its going to take, and actually get the player moving that direction because it feels like it is telling the player to do one thing, but is actually moving in another direction if what the dev says is true in comments.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
didnt care for the previous version, seemed like it could be entertaining but missed the mark. spose i can try out the rework, seems like most comments agree its better now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ugh, this isn't good. Graphics are okay, and the main music theme is great (I'd like to know the title), but the rest? Oliver is a dick, Ronnie is a simp cuck, Saide is batshit crazy, and Amanda is a fucking slut. The story basically pans out the same way no matter what you do, NTR is only avoidable, still happens in the background and the future story seems to be setting up for more with Oliver. It's a waste, especially so much content with Amanda if she is gonna fuck off for good with this.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'll be honest, again without reading comments or doing anything more than reading the description I immediately turned down Sadie because she comes off as crazy ex gf and I didnt want any part of that messing with getting Amanda back. Turned down Sadie at every opportunity.

Again, because it feels like its the correct thing to do if the goal is to get Amanda to change her mind.
I have avoided Amanda as much as I could. For me the big goal is for Amanda to disappear and quickly make way for real LIs. In fact I have said yes to Sadie every time.

And I really dont agree with the final and the camera bit. We just dont know enough yet, and from what we have seen Ronnie is just a pushover who will do anything to please Amanda, it very well could be him saying he is going to go after oliver and nothing to do with Amanda.
I don't know what happens in your game, but in mine what the MC sees is Amanda blackmailing Oliver. Also, I don't know if it happens on other routes, but in my game at a certain point when they are on the porch of the house, Oliver tells the MC that he already had sex with Amanda in the past and for him to be careful with her because she is a manipulative bitch.

Even the end screen grab leaves the "decision" up to Amanda, not the MC.

View attachment 4025807

That doesnt scream to me someone over a girl and going to move on in a story.
I haven't seen that end screen. In my game the last screens are the next:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TsubameYui

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I have avoided Amanda as much as I could. For me the big goal is for Amanda to disappear and quickly make way for real LIs. In fact I have said yes to Sadie every time.

I don't know what happens in your game, but in mine what the MC sees is Amanda blackmailing Oliver. Also, I don't know if it happens on other routes, but in my game at a certain point when they are on the porch of the house, Oliver tells the MC that he already had sex with Amanda in the past and for him to be careful with her because she is a manipulative bitch.

If you choose the NTR route,the video will show Amanda facefucking herself on Oliver's cock, and him enjoying it. No blackmail on either side with that route, just two people enjoying their betrayal of their mutual best friend. Everything else basically plays out the same as the non-NTR route. IIRC both of them still try to convince Ronny that the other is blackmailing them. The end screen micojive was referring to comes up right after that last screenshot you posted. It's just a teaser for next update with some vague plot points.

I forget if it happens on both routes, but at least the non-NTR route has Ronny tell Oliver, in no uncertain terms, that he's over Amanda, and no longer loves or cares about her. He even tells Oliver to go give her the blackmailed goodbye fuck. It seems to me that in the next update, the main difference between NTR and non-NTR routes will boil down to whether Ronny still considers Oliver a friend or not. In the non-NTR route, Oliver was actually being a pretty good friend. He kept as much distance from Amanda as he could, despite her blackmailing, and warned Ronny about her manipulative nature. On the NTR route he is basically just a backstabbing douchebag, and may end up as an antagonist to Ronny and his future harem.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
I forget if it happens on both routes, but at least the non-NTR route has Ronny tell Oliver, in no uncertain terms, that he's over Amanda, and no longer loves or cares about her. He even tells Oliver to go give her the blackmailed goodbye fuck. It seems to me that in the next update, the main difference between NTR and non-NTR routes will boil down to whether Ronny still considers Oliver a friend or not. In the non-NTR route, Oliver was actually being a pretty good friend. He kept as much distance from Amanda as he could, despite her blackmailing, and warned Ronny about her manipulative nature. On the NTR route he is basically just a backstabbing douchebag, and may end up as an antagonist to Ronny and his future harem.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If you choose the NTR route,the video will show Amanda facefucking herself on Oliver's cock, and him enjoying it. No blackmail on either side with that route, just two people enjoying their betrayal of their mutual best friend. Everything else basically plays out the same as the non-NTR route. IIRC both of them still try to convince Ronny that the other is blackmailing them. The end screen micojive was referring to comes up right after that last screenshot you posted. It's just a teaser for next update with some vague plot points.

I have the same impression, in the non-NTR route it seems like the MC and Oliver are going to end on good terms and continue being friends, while doesn't look like that Amanda will continue being friends (let alone girlfriend) with the MC.

Reactions: TsubameYui

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I know some people just hate NTR and some people love it and that's fine.

From a narrative perspective... the best thing to have been done, in my opinion and just for the sake of the story, would be to make the NTR scene cannon... but not show it at that time. It would still happen and the MC would still not know about it. The only difference would be that the Player wouldn't know about it either. Reveal the events of the scene later (retain the option to skip it)

It wouldn't change anything from the MC's perspective...but it would allow the player to share that perspective better. It would just make for better storytelling.
I think you have a point, personally I don't mind the "cheating" in itself, what bothers me is the "cuckold", the MC who spies on how someone else has sex with his girl and does nothing or who is pathetically humiliated without do anything. But when it is a game with different perspectives it is quite good, that is, if the girl has sex with half of the town but the MC is not present it is still NTR but it is quite tolerable and entertaining (it happens with Summer with Mia and in several scenes from Pandoras Box).

but I don't know if this goes that way, although judging by the lack of a "female protagonist" tag I doubt it.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes