3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
"Since it is written that she cheats on him with her friend and the other guy"

The MC was never betrayed. What happens is that he loves a girl who has a boyfriend and doesn't think of him that way (yes, Amanda has a boyfriend. He hasn't appeared yet because it's only episode 1. In the next release 4 new characters will be introduced).
Is Amanda fucking Oliver without the MC knowing? Yes. She's dating and yet she's fucking Oliver, is that morally reprehensible? Yes. But it doesn't mean that Ronny is a cuck or anything like that. His ex is Sadie, who left him over a year ago.

Does Ronny have psychological problems? Probably. What happened is that he lost control because he was in a complex situation: he was going to use the party to try to win Amanda once and for all and Sadie appears, causing confusion. Many people cannot deal with this frustration.

In any case, this is episode 1 of 5 planned. A LOT of stories lie ahead. Thank you everyone for the comments and for trying the game.
but what is the objective? Is it an ntr game or is it not? Will mc grow or will it remain the same? Is Amanda the main LI or not? I ask all this because if Amanda is the main one, I think you haven't done yourself a favor in making the average public sympathize with her. In any case, the question is, what audience is this game aimed at? One can imagine what the audience is but there are things that confuse

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
That has happened to me when playing a completely free game that we all pirated using this site. It happens to everyone. I don't get angry. I don't complain about it. I shrug and move on.

The anti-NTR guys care. They care a LOT. They care about it like the pixels are their own personal girlfriend. And so we have to hear about it over and over and over.
Do you realize that you are complaining of people complaining

Niknk98

Jul 1, 2023
Dev fake reviews… plus a fat loser as MC? Also, he's a damn psychopath, Plus NTR? HA, what a shit storm this is!
Like come on guys, what did you expect from seeing the MC? Him being a chad? :ROFLMAO:
Yea, chad of McDonald's..

it's pretty OBVIOUS by the description what this game is folks.
That's exactly what I said lol

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
Because you guys do it in every single thread and you harass developers and you are never satisfied with their answers and we all have to wade though it and it's tiresome.
"You guys" Wow... Also what gives you the moral high ground to act like this? I find it extremely hypocritical how you're doing the same thing you complain about. Muh bad people say bad thing Muh i will do the same.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, they are "different".
There are very good characters in several games, but there is also a lot of copy paste of ready-made models. I just tried to change it a little, even if it doesn't please everyone.
I think your characters and animations look great. I'm definitely not sold on the story, but I'll keep checking it out for the fap at least :^)

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"Since it is written that she cheats on him with her friend and the other guy"

The MC was never betrayed. What happens is that he loves a girl who has a boyfriend and doesn't think of him that way (yes, Amanda has a boyfriend. He hasn't appeared yet because it's only episode 1. In the next release 4 new characters will be introduced).
Is Amanda fucking Oliver without the MC knowing? Yes. She's dating and yet she's fucking Oliver, is that morally reprehensible? Yes. But it doesn't mean that Ronny is a cuck or anything like that. His ex is Sadie, who left him over a year ago.

Does Ronny have psychological problems? Probably. What happened is that he lost control because he was in a complex situation: he was going to use the party to try to win Amanda once and for all and Sadie appears, causing confusion. Many people cannot deal with this frustration.

In any case, this is episode 1 of 5 planned. A LOT of stories lie ahead. Thank you everyone for the comments and for trying the game.
But the main focus is the MC getting humiliated and he dosent get any girl for what i see right ?

Aug 11, 2023
but what is the objective? Is it an ntr game or is it not? Will mc grow or will it remain the same? Is Amanda the main LI or not? I ask all this because if Amanda is the main one, I think you haven't done yourself a favor in making the average public sympathize with her. In any case, the question is, what audience is this game aimed at? One can imagine what the audience is but there are things that confuse

but what is the objective?
The MC will certainly try to hook up with Amanda at first, but other girls will appear. More than one option at the same time.

Is it an ntr game or is it not?
The MC is not betrayed in the game by any of his relationships. Sadie abandoned him over a year ago. He never had anything to do with Amanda. Other girls will emerge.

Will mc grow or will it remain the same?
MC will certainly grow. He will strive in this direction.

Is Amanda the main LI or not?
In the current phase of the MC, who is obsessed with her, she certainly is. But this will change as the story develops.

Sorry for the tag confusion. Like I said: this is my first game. 6 months ago I didn't know anything about art, renpy, code. I was just determined to finish something that people thought was cool.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
but what is the objective?
The MC will certainly try to hook up with Amanda at first, but other girls will appear. More than one option at the same time.

Is it an ntr game or is it not?
The MC is not betrayed in the game by any of his relationships. Sadie abandoned him over a year ago. He never had anything to do with Amanda. Other girls will emerge.

Will mc grow or will it remain the same?
MC will certainly grow. He will strive in this direction.

Is Amanda the main LI or not?
In the current phase of the MC, who is obsessed with her, she certainly is. But this will change as the story develops.

Sorry for the tag confusion. Like I said: this is my first game. 6 months ago I didn't know anything about art, renpy, code. I was just determined to finish something that people thought was cool.
..k serious lerds time...
..u say more girls....harem in future?
....also cool to see it's a zero to hero story....and not this lil shit is pathetic...let's keep him there for the whole story...
...good luck dude.....even if i was kinda mean in the review.....

Aug 11, 2023
..k serious lerds time...
..u say more girls....harem in future?
....also cool to see it's a zero to hero story....and not this lil shit is pathetic...let's keep him there for the whole story...
...good luck dude.....even if i was kinda mean in the review.....
No problem, man! Harsh reviews are part of the experience. I will consider your tips to improve from now on. (y)

Aug 11, 2023
You may like the game more or less. You can give your opinion about what you don't like or what you would like to see improved, but it is starting to become repetitive that users who don't like certain kinks, even knowing that X game has those tags, start posting things that are totally out of place.

I don't like X kinks and you will never see me post in those games because they don't interest me. I ask for sanity and common sense, if your comment does not contribute anything, do not publish. No one cares that X is not going to play this game because it has NTR, Sharing or swinging.

There are literally thousands of games on the page and there are new ones every day, if it is not what you are looking for, wait for one to come out that suits your tastes and stop bothering other users who like kinks that you don't.

I don't understand the obsession some users have against NTR/Sharing/swinging games. It seems like they are at war against this part of the community.

This is becoming a bad habit and I hope the administration addresses this problem.
Thanks for the honest review, friend! I know it may not please everyone, but I will strive to improve the game. :)

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
Not a big fan of the semi-cuck/ntr thing, but at least the game was somewhat entertaining, straight up knocking Sadie(?) out was a fun choice

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes