3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The graphics look entertaining and good. I don't usually mind ntr in a game, as long as it's not all over the place and if avoidable even better.
This does sound like it has the humiliation part cranked to the max and that's probably not gonna be for me, but I'll keep an eye on updates and see how it evolves. GL Dev. :)

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Perhaps. Let the story unfold! :)
Ok, so, it sounds like future LI's of the MC are going to fuck Ronny as well, when you say things like that. I understand you want to let the story unfold, but can you at least respond to that in a spoiler for the people who want to know if they should give this a shot in the future or just move on? Amanda and Ronny is one thing, but if that is going to be the theme, then it'd be nice to know ahead of time.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you very much for playing, anyway. If the story moves to a more defined place, give it another chance in the future. I intend to post galleries of the models whenever I can.
unless amanda is supposed to be an antagonist and was never meant to be a li it is unlikely most would give a second try if a game starts this way the most logical conclusion is that similar things are to come even if she is the antagonist people may still stay away.While it appears the game isnt for me i do want to say that i thing the girls look good.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'm glad that the Dev has clarified some things & hey, he's apologised and he's new, so why not give him a chance?
The models look good so I will give this a go & watch it grow.
I don't like NTR, but I can understand why this is not it & from what I have read is just setting the scene for the game.
I recommend that the Dev adds planned tags and a disclaimer stating their views on why this is not NTR to minimise any more fallout.

Good luck Dev!

Aug 11, 2023
Ok, so, it sounds like future LI's of the MC are going to fuck Ronny as well, when you say things like that. I understand you want to let the story unfold, but can you at least respond to that in a spoiler for the people who want to know if they should give this a shot in the future or just move on? Amanda and Ronny is one thing, but if that is going to be the theme, then it'd be nice to know ahead of time.
I understand that Ronny seems like a loser, but other women (even older women) think he's cute. Maybe an aunt will show up to see if everything is going well at the party.

01.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Screw amanda, his ex looks 10 times cuter!

As the guy said, the game is lost for most of the players. The ones that are leaving are the NTR haters (the biggest group) and a large part of the NTR players. NTR haters will not come back if the start of the game stays the same. NTR players might look again, but if you don't make this a HC NTR game, you will lose them too, so you will have a very small part of the players in your pocket. There was no point in making such a start to the game. Well you are not the first to step on this mine.
Why is this narrative only said by one side?

In earnest, I've never heard someone on the ntr side lecture about how you'll be a failure if you split your audience. Maybe they do and I just don't notice? Yet I've seen this argument trotted out many times by the anti-ntr camp. In my own opinion, it's complete baloney, some of the highest grossing games on this site like L&S Second Base or Our Red String have both harem and ntr elements present. Moreover, I don't LIKE homogenous games, variety is the spice of life. It's boring if a game is nothing but girls endlessly fawning for you, and it's equally boring if a game is nothing but muh big bad bully fucks every girl. I've no idea why people advocate for single-themed games.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2023
I'm glad that the Dev has clarified some things & hey, he's apologised and he's new, so why not give him a chance?
The models look good so I will give this a go & watch it grow.
I don't like NTR, but I can understand why this is not it & from what I have read is just setting the scene for the game.
I recommend that the Dev adds planned tags and a disclaimer stating their views on why this is not NTR to minimise any more fallout.

Good luck Dev!
Thanks. I'll arrange it quickly!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I made a gallery so you can "appreciate" the model. I'm still not sure if this will be the final look. I just know that she doesn't like Amanda very much either.

Either shaders went wrong or if you want to use a different face texture, use paint or gimp or photoshop to blend the diffuses at the seam.

Reactions: walls77
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes