3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Haven't played it yet but just gotta giver kudos for the artwork. Looks nice and unique, which I think is a great start, as many games on here look very samey. Good luck!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulation's on the first release.

Dealing with Sadie was quite satisfying. If you go that way anyway.

I made a gallery so you can "appreciate" the model. I'm still not sure if this will be the final look. I just know that she doesn't like Amanda very much either.
I like some minor tatooes myself but either way the sister model is very hot. Looking forward to her appearance.
I understand that Ronny seems like a loser, but other women (even older women) think he's cute. Maybe an aunt will show up to see if everything is going well at the party.

View attachment 3242841
Auntie needs to comfort her nephew. Or me

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
"I think what bother's player's the most is playing an uninformed idiot."
I think you're completely right. This will change at the beginning of the second episode, but I think I divided the story poorly. Should have unfolded more.
Anyway, I'm considering rewriting this beginning. Thank you very much for the thoughtful review.
I would suggest running with your original idea, if by the end people are still hating on the opening then consider a rewrite. I won't lie I'm not a huge fan of the opening but that doesn't mean what you already had planned isn't good, like others have said a lot of people get touchy about a possible LI being involved with another character, but maybe it's just better to see how it ends up. I got a feeling that based on your comments there are some good things ahead like with Oliver's sister, also maybe his mom just to pour salt on the wound give the MC some vengence. Let him burn it all to the ground and be king of the ash pile also what about Amanda's sister, mom, aunt... just some food for thought.

Naruu

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry to bother, I don't want to spark conflict but i feel I gotta ask because I like the art.
Thing is, I've never really understood the NTR tag.
Is it, in this case at least, a situation like: "a love interest fucks other guys", is it "your girlfriend and you have an open relationship" or "your girlfriend fucks other guys and humiliates you for it"?
I usually don't mind it but when it's about the humiliation or ALL about being cucked I don't like it.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Just create your own game and hopefully it doesn't get banned by any of those rabid creeps suffering from the Feminist, Me To or Wokist Mind Virus before you finish it.

Reactions: shiqz

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Sorry to bother, I don't want to spark conflict but i feel I gotta ask because I like the art.
Thing is, I've never really understood the NTR tag.
Is it, in this case at least, a situation like: "a love interest fucks other guys", is it "your girlfriend and you have an open relationship" or "your girlfriend fucks other guys and humiliates you for it"?
I usually don't mind it but when it's about the humiliation or ALL about being cucked I don't like it.
Not sure by the F95 definition but by the classic definition of NTR as in your gf, fiancé, or wife is cheating on you with the intention of hurting you no it's not that. The MC is in love with a girl he hasn't made his feelings clear, she's messing around with his best friend. The best friend knows how MC feels about her and I think she does too. So they are being sneaky about it probably because they don't want to hurt him but at the same time they want to have their lust or love whatever it is, their releationship isn't clearly defined. So it's not the true definition of NTR it's just two people fucking or possibly dating without the MC's knowledge but he's not in a relationship with either of them.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Oof, I don't know if I'm up for playing as this MC. I was up for being a cuck, but being a simp is far worse, apparently.

Naruu

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure by the F95 definition but by the classic definition of NTR as in your gf, fiancé, or wife is cheating on you with the intention of hurting you no it's not that. The MC is in love with a girl he hasn't made his feelings clear, she's messing around with his best friend. The best friend knows how MC feels about her and I think she does too. So they are being sneaky about it probably because they don't want to hurt him but at the same time they want to have their lust or love whatever it is, their releationship isn't clearly defined. So it's not the true definition of NTR it's just two people fucking or possibly dating without the MC's knowledge but he's not in a relationship with either of them.
Will play it then, I tend to like simp or manipulated MCs, just not humiliated (too much).

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
I would suggest running with your original idea, if by the end people are still hating on the opening then consider a rewrite. I won't lie I'm not a huge fan of the opening but that doesn't mean what you already had planned isn't good, like others have said a lot of people get touchy about a possible LI being involved with another character, but maybe it's just better to see how it ends up. I got a feeling that based on your comments there are some good things ahead like with Oliver's sister, also maybe his mom just to pour salt on the wound give the MC some vengence. Let him burn it all to the ground and be king of the ash pile also what about Amanda's sister, mom, aunt... just some food for thought.
That is the mc sister and mother so its most likely that Oliver gets with them both and not the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad start, god love how some women can be crazy bitches, well Sadie is at least right on one point, Amanda is a slut herself, she just uses Ronny boy for her own fun, but she never gives him any fun, instead she even cheat on her italian stud with Oliver. I guess you should probably notify this VN got unavoidable NTR, before any whiners start. It a great start, bit weird looking characters but still the story is amazing and I bet there going to be more cat fights and crazy fuckings behind simpy Ronny's back.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 3243018

The first episode is out!
The first version

Episode 1 is done!
It's unusual for a dev to complete a full episode then release it on the first release, also calling it v1.0, at least from what I've seen. I'm accustomed to 1.0 meaning completed, full game, and also devs taking multiple releases to finish it. I had to ask.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
The MC was never betrayed. What happens is that he loves a girl who has a boyfriend and doesn't think of him that way (yes, Amanda has a boyfriend.
You mean she never cheated on the MC. The MC 100% is betrayed and lied too by both his best friend and the love of his life / other best friend. We have no reason to like or care about any of your characters so far, Sadie is the best of them and considering what she has done and says to mc thats not saying much.

If these guys are going to be kept around being "friends" there is no saving this from those that dont like being betrayed and feeling like a loser for letting it happen. For anyone paying attention this game feels exactly like any other NTR/cuck game with a loser mc that is betrayed, lied too and treated like shit by those around him. If this is not how you want the game viewed you did an aweful job showing it with this release.

So far Amanda is a slut, Sadie is a slut, your best friend is a cunt and mc is a fat loser.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes