3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Or they enjoy their craft and could care less about people melting down. I enjoy witnessing all these people proclaiming their stances (one way or the other).

One suggestion for the developer, let’s eliminate the domestic violence content (man on woman violence or vice versa). We can all agree that it’s just wrong and non value add.

Bless you all for this phenomenal entertainment on this thread.
Wait vice versa? What if I want women to step on me or kick my balls? :Kappa:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Character models look really good and impressive, shame however, like a number of others, the mention of cuck, NTR themes introduced are a turn off.

Anyways good luck with your game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DontLeaveMySide-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Not sure exactly what I just played. But...it's still intriguing to me to see where this goes. I like the renders. Will keep a lookout for more.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Unavoidable NTR by the girl of his dreams - the best girl friend is fkking his best guy friend Oliver behind the MC back while she is lying about going to Europe to immaginary new boyfriend.
Amanda is sucking off Oliver in the kitchen whatever you do and the premise of the game is that MC is trying to win Amanda over, but Amanda has been sucking Oliver off for months behind MC back and just like MC ex, she is cucking him with anyone else than him.

Really pathetic thing to make a game about girls using MC for their bennefit while fkking every other asshole on the side, because why not show a pathetic MC and whoring Lis in your game.
Thanks for the warning.

"Since it is written that she cheats on him with her friend and the other guy"

The MC was never betrayed. What happens is that he loves a girl who has a boyfriend and doesn't think of him that way (yes, Amanda has a boyfriend. He hasn't appeared yet because it's only episode 1. In the next release 4 new characters will be introduced).
Is Amanda fucking Oliver without the MC knowing? Yes. She's dating and yet she's fucking Oliver, is that morally reprehensible? Yes. But it doesn't mean that Ronny is a cuck or anything like that. His ex is Sadie, who left him over a year ago.

Does Ronny have psychological problems? Probably. What happened is that he lost control because he was in a complex situation: he was going to use the party to try to win Amanda once and for all and Sadie appears, causing confusion. Many people cannot deal with this frustration.

In any case, this is episode 1 of 5 planned. A LOT of stories lie ahead. Thank you everyone for the comments and for trying the game.
If the MC likes that LI and feels jealous or may feel jealous about what happened, it's netorare (NTR) according to the forum's criteria, even if they aren't in a relationship.

Personally it's clear that the game isn't going to be for me. The only scenes I want to see are the ones between the MC and the LIs, and, for me to really like the game, any scene between a LI and a guy other than the MC should be avoidable (or at least skippable if the LI isn't yet in a relationship with the MC, although I prefer if them can be avoided)

Amanda for the next episode. With her new party dress. Lol

View attachment 3242790
From what I have read so far it's evident that she isn't a LI and that I prefer that she run off wherever she is with her cuckold boyfriend and disappear from the MC's life.

Can we avoid/stop pursuing her in the future?
I have the same opinion, she can go to hell.

Yeah, as Sadies says: "Everybody is a piece of shit".
But don't worry, the MC has a plan. :devilish:
And I hope it's that the sluts live their lives very far from the MC while he makes his harem with other different chicks.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
2 things or he posted the previews of the sister and the aunt whitout knowing incest is banned in patreon or he already abandoned the game after al the backslashing from the people
If is the second is a shame i really liked the artstyle and the renders but im not gonna cry this game whit his content and what the dev wanted to show is not gonna be appealing whit the clash of his content and his MC .so i hope dev didnt quit and i would love he changed MC making him a normal guy and not a fat simp that everyone is manipulating

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Awesome game so far man. Also can’t wait to see Oliver fuck Amanda and Sadie. Also, is there anyway that you can have the MC not get his dick sucked by Sadie without punching her? I’m trying to do a full NTR route if possible but that punch left a bad taste in my mouth, but if you don’t do it she sucks his dick. Anyways, love the game so far. Keep up the good work

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I see the very special F95 crowd (you know who are them) did it again but the dev didn't falter.
We've all been there, there's no escape from them :HideThePain: because the only thing they are good for in life is shitting on hard working devs like you EmotionalTokyo.Games

I see the renders are very decent. I'll try the game and leave a review if I can remember to do it :HideThePain:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Not really NTR, cause the MC isn't dating anyone. He's just simping for a chick who isn't interested in him.

Negate

Nov 7, 2019

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I only have one account, this one. I asked a friend to play the game and download it from here. As he didn't know the site, he created the account so he could see the content. I have no intention of deceiving anyone. I asked him to delete it so as not to create suspicion.

I posted the review out of excitement, and tried to delete it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I apologize to anyone who felt deceived, it was not my intention.
You're definitely not the first to do this and won't be the last but normally Devs send their little minions on here instead to overinflate their bad game. It's been going on for years.

But on the topic of your game:

Perhaps tag this as a kinetic as no matter what you do or choose Oliver and Amanda still have sex behind your back as they apparently have been doing all along further humiliating you. I don't mind NTR in games as long as it's avoidable but in this case it isn't. Also the fatal flaw for me is the reoccurring theme of this game constantly making the MC look and sound stupid and having insulting dialogue about him. But good luck on the rest of your journey.

So yeah, missing Tags: Kinetic novel, Drugs, Graphic violence as the MC slugs Sadie and even kills her(SMH simp) and also Humiliation is missing which appears to be one of the games main tropes.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes