3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
but what is the objective?
The MC will certainly try to hook up with Amanda at first, but other girls will appear. More than one option at the same time.

Is it an ntr game or is it not?
The MC is not betrayed in the game by any of his relationships. Sadie abandoned him over a year ago. He never had anything to do with Amanda. Other girls will emerge.

Will mc grow or will it remain the same?
MC will certainly grow. He will strive in this direction.

Is Amanda the main LI or not?
In the current phase of the MC, who is obsessed with her, she certainly is. But this will change as the story develops.

Sorry for the tag confusion. Like I said: this is my first game. 6 months ago I didn't know anything about art, renpy, code. I was just determined to finish something that people thought was cool.
I think the biggest issue is how clueless the MC seems to be. Maybe make him a little more aware or someone clue him in about Amanda. Or a small rewrite in the beginning where he walks up and does a shot with Oliver to steady his nerves and then see's what's going on... (the kitchen scene) I think what makes people so mad is the MC remaining in the dark. I'm not saying he has to know everything but it would be good if he knew the truth before next episode where he tell's Amanda everything then maybe the player could get the choice if they still want to confess... That being said it's your story so you do you, but I think what bother's player's the most is playing an uninformed idiot. I could be wrong it could just be about hate for Amanda and Oliver, but you never know. Good luck on your next release.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I'm really digging the character models. This was a great initial release of the game and it's one I'm looking forward to seeing more of! I wish you the best of luck on continuing making this game! :D

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I don't like this type of game, but congratulations on the release.
This game is perfect for F95 Fry

c5825b1855e1b57c0a2724232a8fbb6b_w200.gif

• Angry
Reactions: shiqz
Aug 11, 2023
I think the biggest issue is how clueless the MC seems to be. Maybe make him a little more aware or someone clue him in about Amanda. Or a small rewrite in the beginning where he walks up and does a shot with Oliver to steady his nerves and then see's what's going on... (the kitchen scene) I think what makes people so mad is the MC remaining in the dark. I'm not saying he has to know everything but it would be good if he knew the truth before next episode where he tell's Amanda everything then maybe the player could get the choice if they still want to confess... That being said it's your story so you do you, but I think what bother's player's the most is playing an uninformed idiot. I could be wrong it could just be about hate for Amanda and Oliver, but you never know. Good luck on your next release.

"I think what bother's player's the most is playing an uninformed idiot."
I think you're completely right. This will change at the beginning of the second episode, but I think I divided the story poorly. Should have unfolded more.
Anyway, I'm considering rewriting this beginning. Thank you very much for the thoughtful review.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No changelog, and no completed tag, so am I to assume 1.0 is a first release?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes