3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
but what is the objective?
The MC will certainly try to hook up with Amanda at first, but other girls will appear. More than one option at the same time.

Is it an ntr game or is it not?
The MC is not betrayed in the game by any of his relationships. Sadie abandoned him over a year ago. He never had anything to do with Amanda. Other girls will emerge.

Will mc grow or will it remain the same?
MC will certainly grow. He will strive in this direction.

Is Amanda the main LI or not?
In the current phase of the MC, who is obsessed with her, she certainly is. But this will change as the story develops.

Sorry for the tag confusion. Like I said: this is my first game. 6 months ago I didn't know anything about art, renpy, code. I was just determined to finish something that people thought was cool.
For your first story you certianly choose a very complicated story the thing is this game has ntr elements but it isnt ntr
The thing is the people who dislike ntr is not gonna like it ,the people who is here for the ntr is gonna think is very bland and leave to , so you are left whit a very ahort player base the people who dont care for ntr .
Probably is not the best idea for a first game if you really want support fast but if you are making this as a hobby and dont care for the money you are good
I really like the models a shame that this story isnt for me
Good luck dev

Aug 11, 2023
For your first story you certianly choose a very complicated story the thing is this game has ntr elements but it isnt ntr
The thing is the people who dislike ntr is not gonna like it ,the people who is here for the ntr is gonna think is very bland and leave to , so you are left whit a very ahort player base the people who dont care for ntr .
Probably is not the best idea for a first game if you really want support fast but if you are making this as a hobby and dont care for the money you are good
Good luck dev
Thank you very much for playing, anyway. If the story moves to a more defined place, give it another chance in the future. I intend to post galleries of the models whenever I can.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Good luck dev
I was writing that lol, yes, the story of this game leaves it in a very strange limbo since none of the extremists are going to like it but anyway good luck dev. Luckily it's just one (or a few) weird first realases and then the game improves as has happened with other games.

Aug 11, 2023
I was writing that lol, yes, the story of this game leaves it in a very strange limbo since none of the extremists are going to like it but anyway good luck dev. Luckily it's just one (or a few) weird first realases and then the game improves as has happened with other games.

Not even Neo got it right the first time. :ROFLMAO:
I will use the feedback to improve the game and leave the best experience possible.

Aug 11, 2023
As the guy said, the game is lost for most of the players. The ones that are leaving are the NTR haters (the biggest group) and a large part of the NTR players. NTR haters will not come back if the start of the game stays the same. NTR players might look again, but if you don't make this a HC NTR game, you will lose them too, so you will have a very small part of the players in your pocket. There was no point in making such a start to the game. Well you are not the first to step on this mine.

Thanks for clarifying. I think it's okay if part of the community doesn't find it interesting. Everyone should look for what pleases them most. I'll consider this advice to rework part of the story and hope others give Ronny a chance. :)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes