GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Good dialogue, story, and art. SU's plot has run out of steam, but the nature of Doctor Doom being the ruler of a kingdom means this could keep going for a long time. The use of plot events like the Hydra stuff to introduce new slaves is a good idea. I enjoy pimping stuff, but just because it alienates so many people it might be a good idea to add a toggle that just disables those scenes. Are there any planned kinks? Or Costumes (I know it'd be a lot of work)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Batty4Bats

stark23

Apr 6, 2019
Good dialogue, story, and art. SU's plot has run out of steam, but the nature of Doctor Doom being the ruler of a kingdom means this could keep going for a long time. The use of plot events like the Hydra stuff to introduce new slaves is a good idea. I enjoy pimping stuff, but just because it alienates so many people it might be a good idea to add a toggle that just disables those scenes. Are there any planned kinks? Or Costumes (I know it'd be a lot of work)?
I don't know why but I really like this game better than SU. But is just my opinion.

Reactions: Luigi77

MiceGuy

Apr 22, 2024
Underrated game, tho sometimes in some animated scenes seeing the body parts disconnect a bit making it less seamless is kinda noticeable but still underrated.

Reactions: vireker

Alpha1712

Dec 2, 2023
Lol, why? Five days ago v0.2.4 was released on Parteon, and few days ago White Tiger was teased as next Room hostess. The game is very much alive. And the fact that nobody is leaking it here is whole another issue.
This means that it will take several months to get into Android

• Haha
Reactions: Nikoniko123
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes