Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Not sure, all the codes worked for me. Desk codes are DIABOLICAL and THEBOYZZ, the gauntlet from main menu code is FIRERAVEN. I may have misunderstood what snap means but I'm assuming it's the infinity stone gauntlet.
Ohh, so you have to activate it at the main meni in the Infinity Gauntlet. Ok my bad :) Will try that.

Reactions: kingwoo

stark23

Apr 6, 2019
Tastes vary of course but I'd say the graphics in this one are better too.
not just that, the animations are smooth. Some of them need a rework but they were the first. The only criticI have of yhe game is on the gallery. It shouldn't have the textbox. Also should have a better map of latveria.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doomination [v0.2.3] [HardCorn]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Gormius

Feb 13, 2024
Invalid snap code. Anyone know the updated one? The others work though

Last edited:

NORMAN1098

Jul 10, 2024
FIRERAVEN shows invalid code. Its interesting how some codes work only for some people. Someone here said that the snap code works for him, but DIABOLOCAL not and i am the opposite. FIRERAVEN doesnt work but DIABOLICAL does.
Yup FIRERAVENworked for me but not others and what does nude version do

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Where in the hell I find the room to buid the materials to travel to New York ? Dr. Doom says it's in an empty room. There are two, but none of them opens. He says too that I can buy items on the shop, but I have no enough money. I'm totally lost.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes