Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
Please explain how writing"I think this game is dead" is a request??
Of course, I know that the game is still getting updates. I just stated that I was sorry that this site was not updated. It is not that easy to express what you want in a language that is not your native language.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

TheChickenHunter

Jul 8, 2018
Changing to fullscreen just makes my cursor go invisible and i have no idea how or why that happens so if anyone could tell me how to fix that it'd be much appreciated

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmmm I only played the first version of this, but it seemed like a trainer/brothel similar to "Something Unlimited" or "Princess trainer", that said I'm surprised that the "swinging" tag is there since, in general, in those types of games there is no there is romance and the girls are generally prostituted or corrupted with other male NPCs included.

So any idea why the tag is there or is it a misunderstanding?

Cajun Fox

Jun 25, 2024
So is this like Something Unlimited with Doctor Doom?

I'll be sure to play this one later.

neverpen

Sep 24, 2018
I can't buy Doombot parts to Pommodoro even if I have enough money. he just repeat "What are you looking for" :(

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
0.2.3 cheat codes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FIRERAVEN shows invalid code. Its interesting how some codes work only for some people. Someone here said that the snap code works for him, but DIABOLOCAL not and i am the opposite. FIRERAVEN doesnt work but DIABOLICAL does.

kingwoo

Jun 2, 2024
FIRERAVEN shows invalid code. Its interesting how some codes work only for some people. Someone here said that the snap code works for him, but DIABOLOCAL not and i am the opposite. FIRERAVEN doesnt work but DIABOLICAL does.
Not sure, all the codes worked for me. Desk codes are DIABOLICAL and THEBOYZZ, the gauntlet from main menu code is FIRERAVEN. I may have misunderstood what snap means but I'm assuming it's the infinity stone gauntlet.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes