3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Wait, there's an adult VN explaining how someone gets pregnant? So if you don't make the right choices, you never learn? :(
I was expecting an original way to do it, but since the game hasn't been updated for a long time, I suppose we'll never know.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
You know, this was actually quite good. Some interesting story telling and ideas going on in here. Could be some very interesting tags in the future as well. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
I found this game intriguing at first but I have to admit I'm losing patience with it a bit now, I haven't really found it engaging. Slow progress perhaps the culprit for that
Seems like slow progress for all games here in the days of Covid. Also many are coming back as games where old saves don't work. Funny how sports was gone and I don't care that it came back. I don't watch it. I have also found that I have gotten along just fine without these games. The ones that let me use old saves, I will continue to play. The ones that don't? To bad, so sad, but I'm done with them. Not starting over and I don't care.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
TheNeuronProject \tl\german\script.rpy line 1573 u have to switch the % with Prozent

+line 8713 {/i}Geheimdienstmission{/i} -> {i}Geheimdienstmission{/i}

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what's with the "Like what you see, Scarlett?" choice man any fixes?
Yes, in the latest update in some of the places where there should be alternatives for persistent.patch_enabled, there are none.
The whole scene with mother in the gym for example. Up 'til now (just yesterday, the day of arrival in game time) it was mom this and mommy that, now it's suddenly Scarlett! And it was dad and father, now just Ron. I haven't gotten further than the gym scene, so I'm wondering if sisters are being called roommates somewhere? :cautious:

At first I thought that incest patch has been completely written out of the script from now on, but the alternatives seem to pop back later in the script. Absent-minded writer or what?

Since there are alternatives in many other places, creating a replacement filter wouldn't make sense. It means that the script itself should be fixed and alternatives added there.
And it definitely needs fixing.

Alright. Fixed the bugs while playing. Didn't fix much grammar, since I'm far from being qualified. Just a few very obvious mistakes.

Bugs fixed for Ch. 3 Part 1 in this patch:
  • Fixed the conversation with Riley where she suddenly becomes Gina;
  • Added alternatives for the incest version to the fathers office scene (and fixed indentation of lines under that label);
  • Added alternatives for the incest version to the conversation scene with the father in the living room;
  • Added alternatives for the incest version to the basement gym scene with the mother (including the menu);
  • Fixed the jump to a non-existent 'basement' label to jump to the scene with grandpa instead (as it already happens on the alternative route);
  • Added alternatives for the incest version to the conversation with Gina on the stairs (because 'brother' felt more natural than 'Mr' there);
  • Fixed the non-existent sayer 'peo' error in the conversation with Jamal on both alternative routes;

Extract the patch zip file into the root folder of the game (the main folder with game launchers Doors.exe and Doors.sh). It replaces the original script.rpy and script.rpyc, so adding it on top of a mod that has already replaced the script file, removes that mod. Adding a script replacing mod on top of the bugfix patch will remove named fixes unless they've been added to the mod.

In case a volunteer proofreader steps up and fixes the grammar, please try to use the file from this patch as a source if you still can, so bug fixes won't get lost in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: satiohara

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Game crashed on me:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 10040, in script
File "D:\Games\Doors\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\Doors\Doors-Ch3.p1.-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'basement'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ch3.p1.
Sat Sep 19 07:01:55 2020

Reactions: Almostdivine

ParkerParcelParcec

Jan 21, 2020
Yo!

I try being nice to the little brother and understanding his situation and then this popped out. Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 4.47.51 pm.png

I punch him, the game continues.

Anyone know how to get him in the goodside before the game breaks down?

Gloria14

Oct 5, 2019
am I wrong in that there are just two bjs and no other content in the game?
Depending on the choices you make (which determines the path you are on and thereby the scenes you see) there are some bjs shown, some implied, as well as (on the path I played) vaginal sex. If one skips through and doesn't follow the story, a lot will be missed. The choices are like the pebble tossed in a pond analogy. Each choice causes ripples that spread throughout the story. If you like the bike ride with your dad in one playthrough and dislike it in another, what you experience is altered perhaps much further in the story. Hope this was helpful.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Depending on the choices you make (which determines the path you are on and thereby the scenes you see) there are some bjs shown, some implied, as well as (on the path I played) vaginal sex. If one skips through and doesn't follow the story, a lot will be missed. The choices are like the pebble tossed in a pond analogy. Each choice causes ripples that spread throughout the story. If you like the bike ride with your dad in one playthrough and dislike it in another, what you experience is altered perhaps much further in the story. Hope this was helpful.
I mean if there was any actual content then it would be. But given how barren it seems to be irregardless of choice its gunna be another dragged out for years with dripfed content on the path the dev likes most and the rest being abandoned methinks

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I mean if there was any actual content then it would be. But given how barren it seems to be irregardless of choice its gunna be another dragged out for years with dripfed content on the path the dev likes most and the rest being abandoned methinks
Well, if that is the case, you should delete the game from your computer, un-watch this thread and ignore the game from this point forward. I mean, I (and probably a lot more other people) wouldn't want you to be so upset because of the content the developer places in his visual novel.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Avoidable ntr ??
Supposedly so, with a few reservations.

The wast majority of the fetishes that are gonna be implemented won't be pushed in your face mercilessly, you have to unlock them. By default, there is no NTR content implemented for any character that you can enter a romance/love based relationship, it has to be unlocked by certain choices. What they do with others before you actually enter into that kind of relationship with them is out of your control, just as in real life. I never intended this to be a harem style game where you have every romanceable character for yourself alone, without competition.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes