3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

xgavia

Oct 5, 2017
If anyone having problem with google download, just mark with a star the file, and on google drive you make a copy of the file, than you download the copy. You need to be logged on your google account of course.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I never got any bugs only came across the one error while talking with Jamal. The update was good the Lisa pool scene was enjoyable but now I'm interested to know more about Alice and her friend.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi after reading some comments this seems to be a bit of a mine field so I was wondering if there is a walkthrough for this? If there isn't one now will there be one? Is this worth downloading now? Should I wait for more content and walkthrough? I don't care for ntr and I don't have a lot of time to play these so I don't want to accidentally walk into something I might not like because of a choice I made earlier that I might not have understood fully so walkthrough would help alot this is just my personal preference and opinion, any help would be appreciated thank you :)

Gloria14

Oct 5, 2019
Hi after reading some comments this seems to be a bit of a mine field so I was wondering if there is a walkthrough for this? If there isn't one now will there be one? Is this worth downloading now? Should I wait for more content and walkthrough? I don't care for ntr and I don't have a lot of time to play these so I don't want to accidentally walk into something I might not like because of a choice I made earlier that I might not have understood fully so walkthrough would help alot this is just my personal preference and opinion, any help would be appreciated thank you :)
I've played this game from it's inception (first release) and find the story and artwork superb. I am not a fan of ntr, and while it's probably not completely avoidable, I have not seen much (if any) due to my choices of trying to be nice, positive, and kind to the other characters. There has been mention that at some point a walkthrough could happen, but I don't know when. I recommend you try it and give it a chance. Several people left comments previously about things they "saw" and interpreted a certain way because they did not read what was written about those scenes. I am a supporter of the developer. I hope you try DOORS...Thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never got any bugs only came across the one error while talking with Jamal. The update was good the Lisa pool scene was enjoyable but now I'm interested to know more about Alice and her friend.
At night, before the dimensional dream, I saved at the door choices and think the bedroom with Scarlett and Ron may be the best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only other interesting door was Cadence's, where you learn that she's nervous about trying something (maybe with the MC?) and that her BFF will be coming over. Sadly, no new Cadence content this time otherwise, though. :( And, of course, although Gina's pool scene earlier was nice, listening at her door gives you nothing. Did anyone actually think listening at grandpa's door would give you anything meaningful? :cautious:

Remind me: who is Alice again? Jenna seems nice, I think, although IDK if we'll really interact with her later on. Ceelya is lovely; if she's not going to try to destroy the lives of the MC or anyone he cares about, it might be interesting trying to develop something with her. The same thing goes for Stefany; she's pretty enough, but her personality kind of repels me.

So far, Neuron has done a good job of keeping the actual plot of the game mysterious. Even without the sex, it's interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Yep totally, MC gets completely pissed at mc mother for dumping and run on mc while in the hospital, leaving MC on the other side of the world and then not bothering to call me the one time a month when i can take a call over a couple year period.
Definitely feeling the love and need to return to my family

Ohh not to forget to mention agreeing to chemical castration on mc behalf , even though MC is over 18. WTF
Not exactly the best thought out start to a story.
Maybe try for a bit of a realism

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Remind me: who is Alice again? Jenna seems nice, I think, although IDK if we'll really interact with her later on. Ceelya is lovely; if she's not going to try to destroy the lives of the MC or anyone he cares about, it might be interesting trying to develop something with her. The same thing goes for Stefany; she's pretty enough, but her personality kind of repels me.
As usual I've got my names mixed up :LOL: I've no idea where I got that name from it was cadence as you mentioned she was nervous about something perhaps feelings towards the MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Game intriguing, but at a very basic level lots of chapters and acts but not a lot of story yet. Reflecting upon how long since last update - this may take years to complete. I just hope the dev has the drive and patience to deliver on what seems an interesting concept.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As usual I've got my names mixed up :LOL: I've no idea where I got that name from it was cadence as you mentioned she was nervous about something perhaps feelings towards the MC?
No worries; I just figured I might have missed a character somewhere. :) The MC making her nervous would be my suspicion, although I obviously don't know for sure. Maybe there's a guy at school she really likes? She's a nervous one in general, so who knows for sure?

Reactions: Mormont
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes