3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure this attempt to use an un-initialized variable was around in the last update:

Code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 788, in <module>
    $ dad += 1
NameError: name 'dad' is not defined
Looking at the code, the author's intent was probably to set it to 1 anyway since it is set to 0 on the "no" pick. So the menu block should look like:

Code:
    menu:

"Yes":
            $ dad = 1
            jump bike_yes

"No":
            $ dad = 0
            jump bike_no

Reactions: bigmajo

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Another use of un-initialized variable with suggested fix:

Code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 921, in <module>
    $ bigsis += 1
NameError: name 'bigsis' is not defined
Code:
    menu:

"I'd wish that we...":
            $ bigsis = 1
            jump beach_yes

"This is a rather personal question...":
            $ bigsis = 0
            jump beach_no

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
At least this author is consistent with their errors:

menu block at line 1135 should be:

Code:
    menu:

"...you can't be a gnome...":
            $ litsis = 0
            jump gnome_yes

"...you have similarities...":
            $ litsis = 1
            jump gnome_no

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This menu at line 1350 appears as just three white lines on black since the font is white while the menu stripes are white. The text only becomes legible if doing a mouseover:

Code:
    menu:

"...about feeding me":
            jump guess_1

"...to go and grab a bite":
            jump guess_2

"...about dental and mouth hygiene":
            jump guess_3

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I decided to give this one a go, based off the original posts description... But man oh man, the writers, while trying to sound a bit poetic and descriptive, perhaps trying to be somewhat flamboyant with their story telling, had far too many text issues and so on, that in the end it was very hard to read sometimes... Plus there came a point where I just felt I needed to stop reading entirely, as it appeared to be going nowhere meaningful... It was also a bit confusing... In any case, I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
At least this author is consistent with their errors:

menu block at line 1135 should be:

Code:
    menu:

"...you can't be a gnome...":
            $ litsis = 0
            jump gnome_yes

"...you have similarities...":
            $ litsis = 1
            jump gnome_no
Yeah, I wasn't very thorough with the cleanup and left code from the first version of the point system in the script. It results in errors because I removed the defines and forgot the variables. A rookie mistake from a rookie wannabe dev. Sorry for the headache, I`ll fix it in the coming days.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
MC acts like he's got severe brain damage, most of the time speaking like nothing ever happened, even as far as not talking about students/patients being raped at that 'facility'. [yes its, at a minimum, statutory rape to chemically manipulate and then engage in sexual activity with people under your care. Remember that its not some 3rd world shithole, they were in Australia, a country with very clear laws with relation to this sort of thing.]

Secondly no one would ever believe some bullshit about it being better for a recently recovered coma patient to not see or talk to anyone they care about, including family. It isn't even close to being something any sane person would believe.
Yet we're supposed to believe that this, by all accounts, reasonably wealthy family could not be bothered a single time to even attempt to visit? Not even write? 'Forget' to call?
Seriously, when the MC woke up in the hospital supposedly his dad was in Japan, he could have flown to Australia that same day with plenty of time to spare, its not that far, like 9 hours or something.
Yet we're supposed to believe that this guy cares about his kid yet couldn't be bothered to fly to see him after the kid woke up from a 4 year coma?
On top of that the mother was there and she just bailed after what seemed to be about an hour. Like "oh you're awake? well fuck this shit I'm out, see you in a few years maybe, don't expect any calls or visits."

But never fear, our brain damaged MC thinks that is all just fine and normal.

To top it off then we get thrust into some weird "sandbox".
Its hard to decide which I dislike more, sandboxes or VNs made with RPGM. its a close call.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
update broken? game either ends with this is end of update 2.3 or if you speed it you get another scene where you can cum on her ass or her breast, the neighbor girl, but you dont get the sex scene, just the finish scene when you can click to cum on "boobs" or "ass"

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
update broken? game either ends with this is end of update 2.3 or if you speed it you get another scene where you can cum on her ass or her breast, the neighbor girl, but you dont get the sex scene, just the finish scene when you can click to cum on "boobs" or "ass"
Sounds like you sped past it to the decision point.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I read a lot of people complaining about 'free roam'. Although I agree it can sometimes break the immersion, it is not a problem for me. But being mandatory for the MC to engage in sex with any character in order to progress in the game is. I like it when all sex scenes are avoidable, letting the player pick the ones he's interested in. So, I'd like to know this: In order to progress with one girl will the MC be forced to have sex with another girl?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Look no further than the Epstein debacle to see that laws and regulations don't apply to a certain class of people.
I don't disagree, but my point was that the MC having found out what was going on wouldn't just be like "eh, seems fine and normal to me" particularly since it's not like he'd known it before and had become accustomed to it.
A normal person would be like "wtf" and at the very least told someone he was close to, like Riley and for sure wouldn't be all hugs and rainbows with his case manager or whatever that guy's title was since the MC knew that guy was in the room as well.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I don't disagree, but my point was that the MC having found out what was going on wouldn't just be like "eh, seems fine and normal to me" particularly since it's not like he'd known it before and had become accustomed to it.
A normal person would be like "wtf" and at the very least told someone he was close to, like Riley and for sure wouldn't be all hugs and rainbows with his case manager or whatever that guy's title was since the MC knew that guy was in the room as well.
Yeah I agree with pretty much everything you said in the other post. Only wanted to add that a private company that can afford to build an entire city with it's own airport, probably wouldn't have any problems keeping a private care facility out of media or governmental scrutiny.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 489460
I remember playing a game (can't remember the name of it) where classic setup (incest, dad dead, mom lustful for big cock son, hot sister, etc) and the reviews were positive ("arts awesome!" "you go dev!" "my third child's got your name on it!") but halfway through the game the son gets pegged by his mom or something (don't remember if it was in a dream or whatever, point is... full on cheeks slappin', innocence breakin', momma makin' a man outta of her boy tonight peggin' action)..

No one was talking about that in the reviews, comments had been cleaned up, etc.

If you aren't a fan of something, as long as it's civil in the comment section and overall discussion of the game, informing people of that content can be very helpful to players and people in general. Especially for games that aren't categorized correctly or have the proper tags associated with them.

Though I do get that anytime NTR is brought up around here it becomes both fans/detractors hills they're willing to die on :HideThePain:
Did you ever manage to find out what that game is?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes