3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The free roam is a pain in the ass you have to click on one part to get all the rooms to show up and then click on another to go to that actual room would rather it was just a click and your there. I don't know if any new content was added just had scenes with the parents and the Grandpa.
Yeah, hate having to click around trying to find new content. I don't even know if I missed content last time I played because of the "freeroam".

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Right? Why do so many devs start with the traditional VN and then go into poorly created freeroam/sandbox? I am happy HAPPY to play a VN without any freeroam that requires 5 clicks to find someone to talk to for 3 lines of dialogue.
i wish i read this and other comments before i downloaded the most recent update. generally i try not to so i can avoid spoilers. but this game had potential. i could've left this game on a high note. maybe someone can go add the sandbox tag to this now to warn others...

oh well. not all bad. i discovered a new game through your supports, so i'll be checking that out now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
honestly just get rid of a free room it's usually the worst part in these types of games
IMO free roam destroys the pacing, flow, and story of a game. It will often randomize events and confuse timelines. It's my least fav
i wish i read this and other comments before i downloaded the most recent update. generally i try not to so i can avoid spoilers. but this game had potential. i could've left this game on a high note. maybe someone can go add the sandbox tag to this now to warn others...

oh well. not all bad. i discovered a new game through your supports, so i'll be checking that out now. :ROFLMAO:
Drop me a DM and let me know which one. Always happy to drive people toward the games that I enjoy.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 383485

Overview:
The plot revolves around a complex family, their close proximity of friends and an event that changes their lives dramatically. The main characters are a happily married couple and their four adopted kids, but the main story is told through the eyes of the second oldest son (the player). Doors has a deep plot, detailed character development, and dives into subjects like betrayal, love, relationships, fantasy and lots of dark secrets to explore.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-10
Release Date: 2020-05-31
Developer: The Neuron Project
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 Part 3
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future content notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: - GDRIVE - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Patches:
BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 383489 View attachment 383496 View attachment 383500 View attachment 427326 View attachment 618593 View attachment 618595 View attachment 618596
I'm going to get away from this game, but I really appreciate that you put the tags, and the future fetishes.
So no one will be frustrated when playing.
all devs should do this.
No offense, I wish you good luck with your game, it is not for me, but with certainty there are those who will like it.(y)

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
As others have said, free roam is unnecessary and ruins immersion. Navigation is a pain, at the very least make the room selection static. Better yet, just remove it completely, and stick to being a VN.

Judging by the last couple of updates, you can also easily skip downloading it for 5 or 6 months before there's enough content to make it worth the effort.

Jan 16, 2020
I have tested this game for the first time with version "Chapter 2 Part 3", not impressed so far :

- bugs with 'dad' and 'littlesis' keywords undefined during the first choices
- stupid math riddles (n)(n)(n)
- game ending very early (because of bad math reply ?)
- long boring dreams
- no default names for characters

No wish to try other endings after this one. The dick was not up even one time.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I have tested this game for the first time with version "Chapter 2 Part 3", not impressed so far :

- bugs with 'dad' and 'littlesis' keywords undefined during the first choices
- stupid math riddles (n)(n)(n)
- game ending very early (because of bad math reply ?)
- long boring dreams
- no default names for characters

No wish to try other endings after this one. The dick was not up even one time.
Neither of the riddles have anything to do with maths but your ability to read and interpret the questions.

Jan 16, 2020
Neither of the riddles have anything to do with maths but your ability to read and interpret the questions.
Well then my English is too bad to understand the riddles... I am here mainly to fap, not to decipher riddles.

I am not against visual puzzle solving like in point-and-click games, but English riddles are a problems for non-native English players like myself.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
A free roam games tends to have bugs in it, and it's a pain in the ass to play with. Look at 'Back To The Cabin', the game is so good now that they'd removed the sandbox mode and change it to a VN.
They changed back to the cabin to vn ? when did this happen ?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes