3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
A lot of tracebacks..i read dev's comment..was this a test build?..or the previous one..i restarted fresh also...still tracebacks galore..are you aware of them TheNeuronProject or would you like one posted?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow that was short
Did it still end at the free roam? I am thinking that maybe in a few updates there might be some content. Though I am not sure since it feels like the MC is required to be with the blue haired idiot next door and she will definitely cheat on him eventually.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Hi boys and girls, I want to address a few things brought up in the comment section.
- As I explained in the changelog, the previous upload was an unfinished version (2.2.5), mainly for bug testing purposes (by patrons), hence the errors some people experienced. I didn't want to upload the aforementioned version and it was done without my knowledge.

- Most of the errors happened because new code has been implemented into the game and this is true to this release as well.

- The "free-roam" is an experiment of some sort, firstly for expanding my knowledge and skills with coding, secondly is to try and break up the main story and the side stories so (hopefully) the game will be more clear/understandable. Some kind of a navigation menu, in my mind, was inevitable because of the depth of the branching storyline, but mainly because of the side characters and the "unlockable" routes behind them.

- This is my first game, and I`m going through a lot of ups and downs making it. I won't lie, when I started this I taught that it`s gonna be a walk in the park after I had some experience and came up with an optimal workflow, but boy oh boy was I wrong! Also, I realize that I can't satisfy (no pun intended) everyone regarding the game's fetishes, story and mechanics, so I apologize if I couldn't live up to your expectations. If I could, I would make a game that every single one of you can enjoy to your heart's content, but sadly that is impossible.

If you have any questions regarding the game, send me a DM and I`ll answer as soon as I can.

Stay safe and healthy everyone, and keep being awesome.
No sweat. Doors is one of my favourites here. I am not saying everything is 100% perfect, but the story is something I am really looking forward to see were it goes. Keep up the good work. :)

Jul 10, 2017
Did it still end at the free roam? I am thinking that maybe in a few updates there might be some content. Though I am not sure since it feels like the MC is required to be with the blue haired idiot next door and she will definitely cheat on him eventually.
it depends on your choice if you got a blowjob form the girl in the plane she will kinda cheat on you by kissing a guy to get you jealous if you don't you have sex with her so it's your choice

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
it depends on your choice if you got a blowjob form the girl in the plane she will kinda cheat on you by kissing a guy to get you jealous if you don't you have sex with her so it's your choice
Eh, I didn't like either of them but the MC is stuck with the blue haired freak so I turned down the girl in the plane (don't know which of them was screwing the staff at the "hospital", I know it is heavily implied to be the other girl but you don't see the face of the girl doing it so it is still a mystery to the MC). There isn't a lot of content yet and it currently feels like a kinetic novel. Maybe a few more updates will provide more content to allow choices to matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This is my first ever VN, hope you guys enjoy it just as much I enjoy making it. Feedback is appreciated.
I dont know why ive only just found this game, I'm a few mins in and leaving a thumbs up (im a hard critic) but its beautifully written ... well done, I shall be back in few days with final verdict :)

loters

Oct 9, 2017
BUG

After speaking with the dad where he ask you about your visit to the neighbour (riley), my character appears out of the house.
Well, if i rollback once and then roll forward, i suddenly am in the sex scene with Riley (at the moment when you have to select where to cum).
And if i advance dialogues i end back having the same conversation with the father and being able to trigger the loop again.

That happens even if i am in the path where Riley kisses the other man and doesn´t have sex with you. And after triggering this bug, you still have the button to go to the gym, like if MC where still in the house and if you push that button you go to the gym, even if you are in Railey´s.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The free roam is a pain in the ass you have to click on one part to get all the rooms to show up and then click on another to go to that actual room would rather it was just a click and your there. I don't know if any new content was added just had scenes with the parents and the Grandpa.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry to go back on something that has been talked about here apparently. I started playing this today and I think it is clear that the one who sucked the doctor's cock was the mother. The reaction she had when the mc said that she heard something while she was in a coma and how she was startled and scared left quite clear who was the one who was sucking his cock. In addition, if you do not solve the problem and you die, another lady is seen sucking the doctor's cock while he talks about going to a dinner, just as they are telling the son that the doctor and the mother did. If it is white, it comes in a milk bottle and tastes like milk, it is milk.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is a clear sign for the ntr players as well as the scene of the gf kissing the boy. You imply that they have spent the night together and then justify it in a somewhat childish way. Do you want ntr players? do ntr. And if you don't want people to interpret ntr don't make clear signs that there is ntr

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes