3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Good stuff so far I don't mind the free roam aspect but it would probably be a good idea to implement some type of in game guide that tells the player when they've experienced all the content for the current update. Especially if you're planning to hide renders and additional content through out the scenes in the future.
Can't wait for the next update and really looking forward to how this game continues to expand.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So much story build up/backstory set up to leave us with a completely empty "free roam" that isn't even complete. And still far too much dialogue text is unreadable as white text on white textbox with bright backdrop...so we are still missing about half the story anyway. Looked like a lot of potential but has fallen quite short so far.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
She only does that because he cheated on her with the blonde on the plane.

She doesn't do anything with the guy if you don't cheat first.
have a flesh log pound you over and over and inseminate you is not the same as a blowjob, but maybe that guy only licked her pussy all night? but I seriously doubt that

ai...

May 30, 2019
Honestly I don't normally mind reading quite a bit in other games, but there are way too many lines to keep me entertained. I don't want to read paragraph after paragraph after paragraph just to get nowhere. So I got bored of reading and skipped a ton of it. Also I wasn't expecting the game to drop me into a free roam with nothing to do. I thought I screwed something up or the game was broken. But nope apparently the devs thought that was a great point to release an update at...

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
have a flesh log pound you over and over and inseminate you is not the same as a blowjob, but maybe that guy only licked her pussy all night? but I seriously doubt that
??? It is a kiss nothing more, nothing less. She doesn't have sex with him.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Oral sex is sex. Which is why you can be charged with rape if you do a Harvey Weinstein on someone. Oral sodomy is actually the term used.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So... you go through the story, only major choice really is get a bj from blondie or the promise of getting your arse buggered by riley at some later point.. And then you are dumped like a turd into an empty free roam...

I am sorry but I bloody hate free roam at the best of times, but for the love of god don't dump people into free roam without having even a smidgeon of content,

This is the mistake that sandbox devs make all the time

I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut how long it took to get the code working to make the free roam work or how hard it was to do, or how pleased you are that you finally got it working, and how proud you feel about the achievement.

I am interested in content, pure and simple. This could be a really good quirky kind of a game that I genuinely would enjoy playing, or it could turn out (as I fear it might) to be another rattle around a virtually empty playing zone desperately searching for the one image scene the dev hid beneath layers of grind.

My two cents, ditch the sandbox, focus on content and story

And NEVER kick players out into an empty sandbox unless you like getting shouted at.
tenor (3).gif

Reactions: MrFriendly

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Oral sex is sex.
and tomatoes are fruits.....
ofc oral sex is cheating, but there is a degree to it.
chances of getting a std from a bareback blowjob is so small that i had to lie and change my story from "i got a bareback bj" to "it led to anal sex" as the nurse was about to throw me out when she was going to draw my blood as i wanted to be sure anyway.

getting rammed with a flesh log and take load after load like a cum bucket all night is worse as there are lots of potential std risks and pregnancy risks........but yea fucking and oral are both sex, im glad we agree on that.

about cheating, bj you might forgive, fucking you can never forgive, unless you are a beta or a simp ofc :p

imho ofc...

??? It is a kiss nothing more, nothing less. She doesn't have sex with him.
in your mind you mean?
a guy leave an apartment by kissing the girl and you dont think they fucked all night long?

edit::
btw is the house free roam the last update or is there something more?
not one of the rooms got anything clickable and you cant open the doors in the stairway

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
in your mind you mean?
a guy leave an apartment by kissing the girl and you dont think they fucked all night long?
You mean apart from the fact that she says he dropped off the file and saw you coming so grabbed him and gave him a kiss, also the fact he is her fathers assistant.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in your mind you mean?
It would help if you played the scene before commenting.

I know you haven't played it because there are words at the bottom of the game screen during that scene. Those words explain what happened which is the exact opposite of your words.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
chances of getting a std from a bareback blowjob is so small
That is a common misconception, the mouth and throat are an absolutely perfect breeding ground for all STDs. Ff a mouth is infected and you get a blowjob from it you WILL get an std. Usually it will be chlamydia as it generally doesn't show that many symptoms in a mouth and throat but you can catch syphilis, thrush and gonorrhoea just as easily from a mouth as you can from anywhere else.

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Dear Dev, I'm not a patron but if I could afford it I would have been up until now. Why oh why did you add a sandbox interface? The beauty of this game was in the narrative, renders and simplicity. For some reason as soon as I saw the free roam interface the game lost 99% of it's charm and I hit the quit button regardless of the fact that this is probably the end of current content....

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Dear Dev, I'm not a patron but if I could afford it I would have been up until now. Why oh why did you add a sandbox interface? The beauty of this game was in the narrative, renders and simplicity. For some reason as soon as I saw the free roam interface the game lost 99% of it's charm and I hit the quit button regardless of the fact that this is probably the end of current content....
It is the end of the current content. The dev chose this moment to switch to a free roam format without providing any content.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Raul and psico100

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You mean apart from the fact that she says he dropped off the file and saw you coming so grabbed him and gave him a kiss, also the fact he is her fathers assistant.
because girls always admit when they taken load after load of spunk from someone that is not their boyfriends :p

"how do you know she did not cheat on you, I saw her kissing a guy"

; dooh "She said she did not cheat on me so i trust her"

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes