3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I can only check different rooms, but its all empty, nothing I can click on.
so the dev could say, its the end of this update, feel free to roam around and check the house. bye.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
You are right, it should start itself after sisters house tour.
Have you tried older save or new game? The scene differs depending on your choices in plane so thats where I would start.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I hope freeroam will be used for side stories and not the main one. Freeroam is bad enough when it comes to putting out updates that have real content in them. It can be decent if used for the different characters relation building I guess is the right term. I would prefer this stay a VN but if done right it could be okay, as long as the entire game doesnt go the way of *CRINGE* "Indecent Desires" in terms on content.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
yeah, I can only check different rooms, but its all empty, nothing I can click on.
so the dev could say, its the end of this update, feel free to roam around and check the house. bye.
He kinda does, with the "you'll be able to continue the main storyline from free roam in the next update" line.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, but I misinterpreted , I thought he meant that this is now the start of free-roaming, and future updates would add more content. not, that theres no content to it. better to not make this "free-roaming" preview, but wait until at least 1 event was added.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I like how in the planned there is
» Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

and in the blacklist there is
» Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

I mean sure, it's not rape if they don't/can't actually say no ... right?

Anyhow, all the girls the game has tried to throw at me haven't interested me in the slightest and free roam isn't a particular selling point for me, so as one shepherd said to the other Let's get the flock out of here

Reactions: Milflover68

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
old saves does not work and will not do all the faulty riddles again lol
guess this game will go in inactive list, meeh

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
old saves does not work and will not do all the faulty riddles again lol
guess this game will go in inactive list, meeh
My latest old save did not work, but the auto save where they take off with the plane did (meeting with the sister).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A sigh of relief there with the Rilley situation I was about ready to run when she suggested we use it :LOL: The free roam well that should be interesting just as long as it's kept simple.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Starts of great, so much potential .... then freeroam.

I was starting to like this.
Freeroam with mystery meat navigation, I would say. At least I'm failing to see any logic behind the pattern of how the navigation buttons move around and switch places in different rooms. o_O
And no new content whatsoever, just empty places with only the background images to look at.

I guess I'll have to wait for about 6 months before looking at it again, to see if the author has any actual story to tell besides the introduction or will it just go where 100 other games with a promising start and switching to freeroam after that have gone by now... Nowhere, that is.

Reactions: Qui Gon and EZ8lt

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Free roam sections is nearly an instant unfollow from me every time. like 1/100 games pull it off decently and every other time its just used to artificially inflate playtime by forcing the player to do pointless tasks (Like click arrow, click door to leave, click door to leave apt, click destination, click method of transport, click new area etc etc) instead of just going to the damn store.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes