3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hahaha nice inconsistency in content in OP: Dev says no rape content or corruption and then in first block he says there will blackmail in and forcing others to have sex ..... That is the definition of rape and corruption. :p
As long as it isn't obvious :p people may not pay any attention to it, if those 2 fetishes are your cup of tea, have a sly smile and carry on :sneaky:, but if they aren't, oh boy run for your life :eek:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What the fuck are you talking about? I asked if there was a walkthrough so i could avoid the NTR or i wouldnt play it.

I am not bitching, just making sure i play things according to my tastes.
Then play it according to your taste. If you use your brain you will not see any NTR, there is no walkthrough needed, just common sense.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As long as it isn't obvious :p people may not pay any attention to it, if those 2 fetishes are your cup of tea, have a sly smile and carry on :sneaky:, but if they aren't, oh boy run for your life :eek:
Depends whether they are connected to that three letter word or not, for now I think I will pass on this game and check way later in development how this game turns out. :p

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Then play it according to your taste. If you use your brain you will not see any NTR, there is no walkthrough needed, just common sense.
Yeah, somehow from reading other comments this isnt true. I read you get to see some soft NTR (your girl making out with someone) from accepting a blowjob.

That doesnt seem like its telegraphed.

I wont play an NTR game without a walkthrough, so since you confirmed there isnt one, i now know this game isnt for me.

Plenty of other games.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. So, the game mostly looks good. One gripe I have is it is practically unplayable when you have white text on a white textbox background. I don't have a single clue what question I'm answering when the options present themselves. I have no idea what is going on in the story...or even what the story is...because I can't read the text on the screen. No option to change the text color in the preferences either. Am I the only one with this problem?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
What the fuck are you talking about? I asked if there was a walkthrough so i could avoid the NTR or i wouldnt play it.

I am not bitching, just making sure i play things according to my tastes.
da hell is your problem a lot of poeple dislike ntr so it's normal ? not everybody has the fetish to be cockblocked rofl don't pay attention to that guy mate. it's the same for me and if its unavoidable it's goodbye anyway i'm afraid

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Ch2..2.1
»Implemented German translation, courtesy of Arun. :love:

okay, where's the download button? ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, but I must be a strange human .... because I saw my family naked so may times and I have never felt anything (but I do apply patches when there are "official" and available ^^).
Maybe this is an American thing? Or is it me? I dont think that naked ppl are erotic on its own ... maybe because I go into mixed sauna since my early childhood? All in all I do think it is an overuse trope...

Then all that mythical/magical stuff .. thats a turn off, because then all is possible and the "thrill" is gone :/

Then that whole Riley stuff ... why dont we as the MC have any say it that. I mean .. she is ugly as fuck ... sure its probably need for the story, but then why dont we get at least a good looking girl?
screenshot0001.png

I mean ... rly? Who wants to fuck that?

Later in the plane the MC says everywhere BJs fall of the sky, but in my case that is the first one he got, so there is a bug somewhere too.

Later in Rileys house her name switches with the one of the oldest sister.

All in all it was quite nice ... maybe to much text for what it really tells you. But then the free roam started and the game died. Sorry, but I think it is an horrible idea - especially because 99% of free roam systems are pointless and useless and dont add anything. And this game wants to tell a complex story? Then something like that is even worse, because that is contradicting.

Other games showed that they got rid of their sandbox/freeroam - maybe this game will do it too. Especially because there is no content in that free roam up to this version (ch 2 p2.5). There are some nice things, but its sad that there is no lewd content besides that BJ from that blonde chick. At least when you dont want anything happen between the MC and Gollum-Girl.

Edit: tested the german translation a bit. seem to be good, but sometimes the text gets cut off. You have to keep in mind that german texts tend to be longer (aprox. 10% in total.)

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
yes me too,looking at planned fetishes:love:;)(y), will give this a go - may have to divert some funds from others to you(y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had to start a new game to get the new content...as my save did not produce it.. sex(that could turn kinky AF) with bluehair after sis explains freeroam and before you are sent to freeroam and content evaporates :p that did not occur with my save..went straight from sis explaining freroam to zero content freeroam :p

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes