3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Same... Freeroam.. just kills the game for me too... and why do u need a freeroam for such a start forward game... u have a story to tell... then just tell that story with good updates... rather than unwanted freeroam.... sorry to say... it just killed the game for me too...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Free roam doesn't sit too well with me either, but I will wait and see what comes in the next update before I make my decision.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Is there a walkthrough anywhere? I can't seem to find one and I'm not good with riddles at all. So I can't get past the beginning of the game...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just to clear up the doubt (I don't speak the language) The NTR wouldn't be with the MC, correct?
Incorrect. NTR on F95 is specifically netorare, which is when the MC gets cucked love interest cheats or abandons the MC, not when the MC cucks steals a LI from someone else. NTR isn't used to refer to netori.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask and V&M

Thjis

May 19, 2017
In freeroam I can't seem to advance time at all, the house is empty. Hittign skip or auto seem to do nothing. Of course I would'nt know if they did as there is no way to measure time i the game. Did I completely miss something?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In freeroam I can't seem to advance time at all, the house is empty. Hittign skip or auto seem to do nothing. Of course I would'nt know if they did as there is no way to measure time i the game. Did I completely miss something?
I'm not positive, but I don't think you've missed anything. Seems like the purpose of this latest release was mainly to transition into the freeroam part of the game. Well, that, and to bust all previous saves and make everyone start over. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Qui Gon

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Saw some complaints about early on.. to much talking.. to much focussed on the dude who got fired and caused it all.. I just want to THANK you for fleshing it out and putting in such a great intro instead of jumping right into to pounding.. getting pounded etc. Great background to what looks to become an awesome game. IF I were to do something different(AND by no means saying you should) Maybe on the banner we see on the latest updates put more of your great renders of the girls.. Never judge a book by it's cover I know.. but some folks do and I think it would be a smart move. Love the charactors.. love the lead in.. love the dialog.. Not a free roam kind of a guy but not a killer as long as it is neat stuff and not critical stuff. As I jumped around the rooms.. didn't see the exercise room.. something that might/probably should be a destination as rehab/exercise would be a continual part after being bedridden for 4 years.. Just a thought. Really enjoyed what I've played so far and hope this is one that gets continually updated.. Surprised not to see more Patreons.. hopefully as you continue to update that will change quickly. 7/10 and kudos to you. -can't wait to open more doors.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Incorrect. NTR on F95 is specifically netorare, which is when the MC gets cucked, not when the MC cucks someone else. NTR isn't used to refer to netori.
Whilst you are right that NTR on F95 zone is netorare, there is also a cuckold tag, as NTR is not necessarily cuckolding. The character doesn't have to know in NTR that it is happening, whereas in cucking he does.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Whilst you are right that NTR on F95 zone is netorare, there is also a cuckold tag, as NTR is not necessarily cuckolding. The character doesn't have to know in NTR that it is happening, whereas in cucking he does.
Good point. The MC isn't necessarily getting cucked so much as just losing an LI or at least having an LI cheat. I edited my original reply to correct the error.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She only does that because he cheated on her with the blonde on the plane.

She doesn't do anything with the guy if you don't cheat first.
That's true. I wasn't referring specifically to this game, though, but more explaining an earlier question about the NTR tag in general (i.e., that it means netorare, not netori). I do like that it's completely avoidable: Act like a douche, and pay the price.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So... you go through the story, only major choice really is get a bj from blondie or the promise of getting your arse buggered by riley at some later point.. And then you are dumped like a turd into an empty free roam...

I am sorry but I bloody hate free roam at the best of times, but for the love of god don't dump people into free roam without having even a smidgeon of content,

This is the mistake that sandbox devs make all the time

I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut how long it took to get the code working to make the free roam work or how hard it was to do, or how pleased you are that you finally got it working, and how proud you feel about the achievement.

I am interested in content, pure and simple. This could be a really good quirky kind of a game that I genuinely would enjoy playing, or it could turn out (as I fear it might) to be another rattle around a virtually empty playing zone desperately searching for the one image scene the dev hid beneath layers of grind.

My two cents, ditch the sandbox, focus on content and story

And NEVER kick players out into an empty sandbox unless you like getting shouted at.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So... you go through the story, only major choice really is get a bj from blondie or the promise of getting your arse buggered by riley at some later point.. And then you are dumped like a turd into an empty free roam...

I am sorry but I bloody hate free roam at the best of times, but for the love of god don't dump people into free roam without having even a smidgeon of content,

This is the mistake that sandbox devs make all the time

I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut how long it took to get the code working to make the free roam work or how hard it was to do, or how pleased you are that you finally got it working, and how proud you feel about the achievement.

I am interested in content, pure and simple. This could be a really good quirky kind of a game that I genuinely would enjoy playing, or it could turn out (as I fear it might) to be another rattle around a virtually empty playing zone desperately searching for the one image scene the dev hid beneath layers of grind.

My two cents, ditch the sandbox, focus on content and story

And NEVER kick players out into an empty sandbox unless you like getting shouted at.
Actually not, the major choices are you can get a BJ from Riley, which helps you see through the door, you can choose not to allow her to use teh strap on and you get to eat her pussy and fuck her.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes