3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Doors [Ch. 2/2.5] [The Neuron Project] (923 MB rar pc source)
180 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
176 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
its hilarious that you play the cheating Mc, and gets upset when your "non-girlfriend" is making out with another dude. and you ask for an avoidable-ntr. I say, karma is a bitch.

no, seriously, I actually liked the game so far, a bit odd here and there, but interesting. so im waiting to see what the dev has in mind for the future. I hope it will be good, now when the Mc is home and can spend time with his family.

I suspect grandpa will be a peeping tom, and I hope for some funny moments.
as for the brother, I hope he will not take too much time. Im already annoyed of him.
So if the MC is a good boyfriend there's no NTR?

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
At least not with the GF it seems.
Thank you.
At least that's something, but i guess even if i don't care for the other girls i will still see them with other guys?

I've never understood that if the mc is not present in the scene the player shouldn't see those scenes.

Reactions: Chuchuu

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Can impregnation/pregnancy be added to either one of the spoiler lists so that I can know what to or what not to expect? It's one of the few things I look for in a game and my potential to support it. Plus there are many like me and if you are going to create such a list, I feel this fetish deserves the attention also. Or maybe a third category as to not leave people hanging as I guess the 2 categories you list (blacklisted and planned) leaves the unlisted fetishes open to interpretation? Thanks!

Reactions: JokerLeader

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you.
At least that's something, but i guess even if i don't care for the other girls i will still see them with other guys?

I've never understood that if the mc is not present in the scene the player shouldn't see those scenes.
That's optional as well for the better part, and is explained by the MC having an item that allows him to see through walls and such.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
That's optional as well for the better part, and is explained by the MC having an item that allows him to see through walls and such.
The ring right?
I remember that from the firsts updates, i stop playing after the BJ from the mystery girl to the doctor that i thought it was the MC GF.

Reactions: HansDampf788

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The ring right?
I remember that from the firsts updates, i stop playing after the BJ from the mystery girl to the doctor that i thought it was the MC GF.
Key actually but yeah. That girl is a staff member in the place the MC was rehabilitating, and you can catch your counselor with another girl I think when it comes to that. Other than that, the Riley thing is explained in the update.

Btw I'd like to ask the mods to remove the VN tag, as with this update, the game just turned into a free roam one.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Key actually but yeah. That girl is a staff member in the place the MC was rehabilitating, and you can catch your counselor with another girl I think when it comes to that. Other than that, the Riley thing is explained in the update.

Btw I'd like to ask the mods to remove the VN tag, as with this update, the game just turned into a free roam one.
Thank you so much for the help.

Sandbox in most cases it's something that kills VN's for me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha nice inconsistency in content in OP: Dev says no rape content or corruption and then in first block he says there will blackmail in and forcing others to have sex ..... That is the definition of rape and corruption. :p

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes