3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Very promising game. I hope you are able to stay on the trail, otherwise this could end up being a can of worms for you. Good luck, I cross my fingers, as this game has huge potential.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
one more thread for the ignore list then. thanks
i mean the guy who gets cucked is not you in the beginning of the game. it's just some unfortunate random guy. later on there is an avoidable ntr for you. if you say that the girl is your girlfriend, and don't cheat on her, she'll have a strap-on at the end. if you cheat on her, she'll be making out with a guy jerking him off at the end, if you say that she's not your girl, she'll be making out with a guy jerking him off at the end, and that 3rd part is not ntr as you, the player, said that you 2 were not a couple in front of her.

• Wow
Reactions: goldenrhino

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well okay then wasn't expecting that for an ending no idea what's going on there :unsure:
What, you haven't seen a woman sitting alone in her house, wearing a strapon and jerking it off before?
I guess he needed a good cliffhanger (compered to the NTR one), so why not something completely random?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What, you haven't seen a woman sitting alone in her house, wearing a strapon and jerking it off before?
I guess he needed a good cliffhanger (compered to the NTR one), so why not something completely random?
Well anything would be better than that other one, I just hope we are not the intended target with her wearing it :LOL:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
lets hope the mc gets to cuck his father hence the ntr tag-not bothered about girlfriend hes been there done that:eek::eek::eek:;)(y)

Reactions: Claudio83

Gloria14

Oct 5, 2019
Released Aug 27, 2019. So far Chapters 1 (Parts 1,2,3) and Chapter 2 (Parts 1,2). Each part counts as a release, so 5 releases in about 6 months. Next release probably in about a month or so. Don't know, just going by the track record so far. From what I've seen, he produces in a timely manner and delivers what I consider an interesting quality story and visuals that are quite a lot better than most I have observed. That's my two cents worth, spend it wisely.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its hilarious that you play the cheating Mc, and gets upset when your "non-girlfriend" is making out with another dude. and you ask for an avoidable-ntr. I say, karma is a bitch.

no, seriously, I actually liked the game so far, a bit odd here and there, but interesting. so im waiting to see what the dev has in mind for the future. I hope it will be good, now when the Mc is home and can spend time with his family.

I suspect grandpa will be a peeping tom, and I hope for some funny moments.
as for the brother, I hope he will not take too much time. Im already annoyed of him.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yes yes yes DEEP PLOT of NTR which is SWALLOW at most for NTR story because it not need PLOT to happen, just DON'T ever have SEX WITH LOVE INTEREST!

DONE! DEEP the DEEPEST PLOT NTR CAN GO! DO NOT have SEX with LOVE INTEREST! and yes! MC RAMBLING NONSTOP.

sigh this not show any deep that overview mean, sigh i actually have not try the game but after i see overview which sound so interesting and a nice image and then...then i see the tag...sigh no romance for deep plot betrayal, love etc. no cheating instead ntr there... deeep plot in my imagination is deep conversation, heart to heart talk not mc rambling alone(from many reply here, mc talk to himself too many time) also ntr tag already there, that mean mc already see his love interest having sex in the cureent version....so what is the point of deep plot anymore....... ... .... .

Seriously, how can you write such a load of unintelligible crap, WITHOUT having played the game? That's absolutely insanse.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes