3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, but after the conversation goes on, she still acts shady, which implies that something probably happened.
She says that she didn't want you to think... and it stops there. Which is probably something the dev put there because of all the previous conversation we had here about her character if there was something between her and dr. Santa.

If you don't hug her, she feels shittier than usual, guess the guilt of not contacting MC hits her more, hence the scene, because otherwise the MC wakes up but there's no scene, and during the scene she says she's the one that woke the mom up. I'd guess if there is something between them, given the tone, it will happen already.
Yeah, she's so devastated that she grabs her mom's tit and admiring it... I don't know, it was weird.

Reactions: HansDampf788

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I figured the Riley thing after what he did on the Plane,I knew it would not go well ,what I chose........wonder how it would go the other way......probably nor walk in on her and some guy......Sis is hot though ,and mom and lil sis and hoe on Plane.....maybe hook up with her at the school?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, but after the conversation goes on, she still acts shady, which implies that something probably happened.

If you don't hug her, she feels shittier than usual, guess the guilt of not contacting MC hits her more, hence the scene, because otherwise the MC wakes up but there's no scene, and during the scene she says she's the one that woke the mom up. I'd guess if there is something between them, given the tone, it will happen already.
maybe she banged the black guy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She says that she didn't want you to think... and it stops there. Which is probably something the dev put there because of all the previous conversation we had here about her character if there was something between her and dr. Santa.

Yeah, she's so devastated that she grabs her mom's tit and admiring it... I don't know, it was weird.
You misunderstood me, I'm saying there's no bathing scene if you hug her, because she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night feeling guiltier than anyway, not that something between them isn't a thing then.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
There is not a whole lot there to judge yet, but I'll give it a shot.

Problem: Characters lack a default name. This part must be fixed.

Characters: The character models are fine. I like redheads and there are a lot in this game, and some are cute.

Drunk Driver: This guy has my greatest sympathies. Honestly, the biggest victim in this story.

Protagonist: Dumb 11-year-old kid that likes to dream, and walk into the street while looking at his phone not looking out for cars.

Dad: Seems like a good guy... so long as you tell him that you liked riding the bike without training wheels and him letting go was fine and you are all happy. If you answer with that you didn't like that... You know him asking the opinion of a child, and answer honestly this guy turns into such a shitty little bitch walking away all sour faced... Then protagonist is all like "how can I be so stupid I'm sorry"... So basically this guy seems like a good parent so long as you tell him what he wants to hear.

Big Sister: She is cute, barely know shit about her.

Little Bro & Sis

Twins? Highlander Syndrome? They got a syndrome that don't let them age, or just the borther does? Sister seems to get upset no matter what you say and is supposed ot be a genius.

Mom: You don't even interact with her. Apparently you are waking up and don't see dream of her, and she is like "OH MY GOD!" when your eyes open. Screaming in the face of the person who just got out of a coma...

Problem: If it's ever made possible to bone the younger redhead girls the game will not be allowed on this site. Apparently Loli is ONLY legal if in 2d not 3d here for some reason. So you can gangbang a bunch of 2nd graders if it's 2d, but you might get in trouble for 10th graders in 3d. Strange double standard. As a solution to this problem for you... Maybe make it so when you got hit by that car it put you in a coma for like 10 years... You would wake up at age 21. Your big sis, and little sis would be acceptable age ranges. Then you can have an excuse for acting like an immature horny preteen.

Exposition: You ramble on a lot about doors... With how much you talk about doors in this there better be some magical doors in this. By answering 2 at the one dream door you meat some hot centaur chick from some fantasy land. It appears almost everything in this version is a part of a dream state.

Problem: Sometimes it appears you follow character perspectives that are not the protagonist. For instance, you followed the perspective of the drunk driver that ran over the stupid 11 year old protagonist walking into the street while looking at his phone. You like follow his whole day... Guy goes into work. He gets fired... His co workers are giving high fives like "fuck that guy, glad he is gone..." So... He is like hell, I'll go have a drink to drown my sorrows.... Goes home from work early... Finds his life long best friend fucking his wife.... in the ass. Is not okay with this... Walks out the door gets back in his car... and if it was ever okay for a man to have a drink now is the time, so the guy goes to have a few beers instead of jumping off a bridge.... So he gets back in his car and then he is all eyes full of tears having the worst day ever and it gets even worse when some stupid child (protagonist) walks out into the middle of the street not at a cross walk, without looking anywhere but at his phone... Then BAM kid gets slammed into by the car driven by a drunk... a drunk that managed to stay in his lines the entire time kinda impressive. Also the car has New York plates so this takes place in New York...

That whole guys day should be removed. It's unnecisary and confusing information. Just show the kid walking into the street getting hit by a car. The driver did NOT need to be drunk, and this could literally happen to any driver, even a good sober driver. The kid is 100% at fault... but knowing how the law is this guy is now in prison getting raped in the ass by Big Black Bubba as a "Child killer"... The absolute worst thing you can do to ruin a story is to follow the perspective of someone other than the protagonist.This guy has it far worse than the protagonist. He lost his wife, job, freedom, best friend, and surely a lot of his money and resources and freedom, and it's not like he is shown doing anything bad or sinister so we can be like, "fuck that guy he deserved it." Protagonist is just having some dreams, gonna wake up all good after his coma. Personally I'm more concerned about the so called drunk driver.

Problem: Sometimes you use too many words, or too big of words like you busted out a thesaurus to get your point across. For instance, one line is:

"My first life ended whit the help of a mind-boggling balance between stupidity and bad luck."
"The adversity came in the guise of a drunk driver who drank himself to oblivion because he had a very, very bad day."

Instead of all that wording, it could have instead been written as something like:

"My life was permanently altered after a car accident that put me into a coma."

Not sure about this game yet. It could be very good, or shit. Time will tell.
!st story went right past my head,I thought it was a typical guy finds wife doing friend(normal) then goes gets wasted.......then jumped to the kid.......I thought he was dreaming about when he was young ,and got hit by a car.....WOW..something about second lives? I completely missed that.....

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You misunderstood me, I'm saying there's no bathing scene if you hug her, because she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night feeling guiltier than anyway, not that something between them isn't a thing then.
No, I got what you meant. I just found it weird because she seemed to have way too much fun for someone feeling guilty.

Reactions: over the edge

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No, I got what you meant. I just found it weird because she seemed to have way too much fun for someone feeling guilty.
You wake up from feeling bad, but then you find something that makes you forget it, in that case her moms boobs. It's pretty straightforward why she'd have fun. Thing is though, that from the writing and the general direction, MC won't ever confront her about the whole thing, or at least I think it's the general yes-man cuckboy direction where the story is heading. I'll put this game on hold until it gets to chapter 4-5, if it ever goes that far.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You wake up from feeling bad, but then you find something that makes you forget it, in that case her moms boobs. It's pretty straightforward why she'd have fun. Thing is though, that from the writing and the general direction, MC won't ever confront her about the whole thing, or at least I think it's the general yes-man cuckboy direction where the story is heading. I'll put this game on hold until it gets to chapter 4-5, if it ever goes that far.
Yeah, I get the whole concept behind this scene, but it just tells me that she's not really feeling that guilty and she just wanted some "mommy time". She broke into tears earlier by the pool, she supposedly couldn't sleep because of her guilts, but when she sees a boob she forgets everything? As far as I know she's not a 15 year old boy, so it doesn't make much sense to me. I'd expect a more sentimental moment. I'm not sure about the MC. You definitely have a point, but I guess it's the whole "fall asleep as a teen, wake up as an adult" thing. On the other hand even if you don't forgive your family when you wake up, it doesn't change anything in his behaviour, so you might be right about the yes-man direction.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I get the whole concept behind this scene, but it just tells me that she's not really feeling that guilty and she just wanted some "mommy time". She broke into tears earlier by the pool, she supposedly couldn't sleep because of her guilts, but when she sees a boob she forgets everything? As far as I know she's not a 15 year old boy, so it doesn't make much sense to me. I'd expect a more sentimental moment. I'm not sure about the MC. You definitely have a point, but I guess it's the whole "fall asleep as a teen, wake up as an adult" thing. On the other hand even if you don't forgive your family when you wake up, it doesn't change anything in his behaviour, so you might be right about the yes-man direction.
Eh, he had several months to contemplate on things and grow up a bit during rehab, and yep, we say no to the forgiveness thing and everything is the same, even if we refuse to interact with them like the hug or helping the Kaydance, the inner thoughts and how the MC acts is the same, the awkward brownnosing self blaming yes man. I don't want to jump into conclusions too early but from the fact that your choices are being ignored and the character has the same stance regardless of them tells me this. I tried several variations if anything changes, but even if you were rude to everyone, shit stayed the same.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This don't look like a bad game but for some reason I can't stand it. I don't know if was the story or what, but this don't get all my attention like other games with heavy text that I really enjoyed. But renders looks good and the story looks pretty complex and nice althrough I don't enjoyed.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
From the other reviews it seems like you intend to tell a story in this game which is a huge plus: I will wait until there are more updates before trying it out but this is definitely on my radar now!

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
Just finished playing the game, it's a solid first game for the developer but three things stand out
1: every update might take as long as other games to release but have less content due to having multiple different scenes depending on your choices
2: there's a lot of text to read and that's not everybodys cup of tea especially since some of it seems to be things that could easily be simplified in less descriptive sentences
3:the thing that stuck out the most for me was the mouth design on the characters something about it makes for some weird facial expressions if I had to guess it would be due to showing to much teeth if that makes sense

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes