3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
WVM came out at the end of August. It has 583 patrons and almost $4700 per month in income. The developer is brand new. If you have played this game, do you think it would have that kind of success if adoptive mom had sex with another man at the beginning of the story? It would be like this story
Well said.(y) But Braindrop is also a workaholic and respects his patrons ... that's a big plus. Also u don't hear the girl u try to romance in WVM "I had millions and millions of BFs" that fucked her in just as many positions :LOL: like Milfy City's Caroline used to brag about to the MC, a HUGE turn off to many players and a big minus to her character. I know the girl had a past but when she fuck her actual man, that shit should be kept for herself.:WeSmart:

Back on topic, dunno what to say about all the fetishes he want for his game, seem like a bucket list to me.:unsure: NTR and Non-NTR in a game will automatically slow down the development and for a new dev that's bad news. Look at Love and Submission, the game had a shitload of paths and got abandoned while making the dev some G's ya think this one will be different? People started complaining about the mom giving a BJ to the doc while her son was in a coma ... da fuq ??

The dev should know his audience ... you either go for the NTR crowd or the Non-NTR crowd, combining the content is not a good idea if u aim to make some money while working full-time on the project.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
A bit of a slow start but has some good potential overall, looking forward to where this game goes and as far as NTR is concerned I can see how it could fit in with the story, especially when you tack on the fantasy magic, possible government controlled brain wash experiment conspiracy's/Amnesia/Coma aspects to the story. It would actually feel kinda weird if several of his love ones hadn't made some shady deals under the table or moved on with their lives by now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well said.(y) But Braindrop is also a workaholic and respects his patrons ... that's a big plus. Also u don't hear the girl u try to romance in WVM "I had millions and millions of BFs" that fucked her in just as many positions :LOL: like Milfy City's Caroline used to brag about to the MC, a HUGE turn off to many players and a big minus to her character. I know the girl had a past but when she fuck her actual man, that shit should be kept for herself.:WeSmart:

Back on topic, dunno what to say about all the fetishes he want for his game, seem like a bucket list to me.:unsure: NTR and Non-NTR in a game will automatically slow down the development and for a new dev that's bad news. Look at Love and Submission, the game had a shitload of paths and got abandoned while making the dev some G's ya think this one will be different? People started complaining about the mom giving a BJ to the doc while her son was in a coma ... da fuq ??

The dev should know his audience ... you either go for the NTR crowd or the Non-NTR crowd, combining the content is not a good idea if u aim to make some money while working full-time on the project.
Bringing up WVM for story is not a good point for an argument. It's one of the weak point of the game, with the faceless always has some smart great speech super athlete horsedicked chadboi, where you can either go for a girl and not and get them with one single click. It's unrealistic as hell, especially with most of them being immaculate at 19 years old, while Caroline, someone who already finished college having had several relationship as expected. Sure, her bragging about is not a good thing, tho she was asked about it, but it's still better than every girl being a Saint Mary expecting for the "player" to reign them in.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Agreed Caroline is actually my most fav of Milf city relationship pursuits (the least favorite being the mom can't stand how she treats the dad. :mad: ) There's very little shock that Caroline gets around especially when she gets her friend to give the mc a blowjob and after the friend mentions that she'll probably just have Caroline do the same for some one she knows. That right there tells you exactly what kinda girl Caroline is. I wouldn't be surprised if ICSTOR left the scene of her "returning the favor" somewhere on the cutting room floor just to avoid and ntr tag. ;)
Back on topic. Speaking of ntr I've noticed that an ntr tag has now been added to tags For Doors. Does anyone know if this is reference to the next update or if its already in game and if so which scene?
I forgot to change the version number in the title when I updated the game a few hours ago and that's why on the "Latest Updates" page shows version 2.1. Sorry if this caused confusion.
Also, the scene you are referring too is at the end of Ch.2 Part 2, but you have to "unlock" it with certain choices you make in the game. There are 4 different scenes that can be revealed with different combinations of choices you made in the game so far, in this update.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Tiredx

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I forgot to change the version number in the title when I updated the game a few hours ago and that's why on the "Latest Updates" page shows version 2.1. Sorry if this caused confusion.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. I'm loving the story so far and can't wait to see what happens in the next update. :love:

Reactions: TheNeuronProject

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
The reason WVM was brought up was because of the financial implications of TNP's story choices. WVM has almost 1000 supporters and brings in almost $8000/month. My first comment in this thread has been getting some reactions both good and bad. What I said in my first post was that this story will not receive that kind of financial support it could receive given the NTR and NTR-ish content. My second post said that TNP should write whatever he wanted because his goal was to get only 20 patrons. To support my original point about the story receiving less support because of its content, he still only has 12 patrons. Even with the current content, I'm sure he will hit 20 patrons soon.
I mean you are not entirely wrong, even though NTR fans are very loud/vocal. It in its self is a very small audience it's why you don't really see any popular/profitable games with the NTR tag. Saying you are going to put NTR in your games is like seeing a register filled with cash and only taking the stack of $1s yes it still cash but not allot even though you had the opportunity to grab all of it.

Also what I find interesting is he says no humiliation or corruption but then says yes to NTR when itself is a combination of the two.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Doors - Ch.2-P3 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The reason WVM was brought up was because of the financial implications of TNP's story choices. WVM has almost 1000 supporters and brings in almost $8000/month. My first comment in this thread has been getting some reactions both good and bad. What I said in my first post was that this story will not receive that kind of financial support it could receive given the NTR and NTR-ish content. My second post said that TNP should write whatever he wanted because his goal was to get only 20 patrons. To support my original point about the story receiving less support because of its content, he still only has 12 patrons. Even with the current content, I'm sure he will hit 20 patrons soon.
I wasn't arguing with your point on the financial aspects of WVM, I actually agree with that, I was arguing with wankers comparison between WVM girls and Milf City's and being the former are better, because of the unrealisticism that WVM has when it comes to the story.

Btw this update tries to tone down on the possible mom sucking thing, but then if made the choice of "cheat", you get cucked, or back-cucked. I don't know where neuron wants to go with this, but there's actually bigger problems with the game after a few releases than having ntr or not imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
There is someone close to me whom I once asked a very simple yes or no question, and after babbling for 15 minutes I didn't get an answer. Instead I got a lot of useless, boring information that I neither wanted or needed. I didn't bother asking again. Playing this game reminds me of having a conversation with that person. It's tiring having a conversation with someone that loves to hear themselves talk, so I don't bother. I'll do the same with this "game". I don't know if it will ever be any good, or worth the endless rambling, but I'm fine with never finding out. Good luck.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Man the whole planned and blacklisted fetishes make no sense.

Yes to Blackmail which he says is forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information, but then on blacklisted he says no to rape. How is forcing someone into sexual activities not rape? That does not compute. And let's not even mention sleep sex within the context of rape.

Yes to NTR and Cheating, but no to Humiliation? Is the NTR not going to be directly witnessed by the main character? Because if the MC sees it or hears it then it would be humiliation. Also from what I've seen a character blows another in front of the comatosed player. Real classy that girl :rolleyes:. Depending on how far Fem dom is taken it could also be seen as humiliation.

So those two tag groups are really clashing with each other.

magus448

May 22, 2018
There is someone close to me whom I once asked a very simple yes or no question, and after babbling for 15 minutes I didn't get an answer. Instead I got a lot of useless, boring information that I neither wanted or needed. I didn't bother asking again. Playing this game reminds me of having a conversation with that person. It's tiring having a conversation with someone that loves to hear themselves talk, so I don't bother. I'll do the same with this "game". I don't know if it will ever be any good, or worth the endless rambling, but I'm fine with never finding out. Good luck.
*MC rambles on in an unending internal monologue while something that requires his immediate attention happens in the background, either in the same scene or off screen* God that gets annoying in some games.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Man the whole planned and blacklisted fetishes make no sense.

Yes to Blackmail which he says is forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information, but then on blacklisted he says no to rape. How is forcing someone into sexual activities not rape? That does not compute. And let's not even mention sleep sex within the context of rape.

Yes to NTR and Cheating, but no to Humiliation? Is the NTR not going to be directly witnessed by the main character? Because if the MC sees it or hears it then it would be humiliation. Also from what I've seen a character blows another in front of the comatosed player. Real classy that girl :rolleyes:. Depending on how far Fem dom is taken it could also be seen as humiliation.

So those two tag groups are really clashing with each other.
Sorry but that's not true at all, there's clear differences between rape and blackmail since the extortion is by different paths,
rape=physical sexual imposition
blackmail= psychological coertion to achieve a goal
NTR= loved one(s) taken or seduced away from the MC , with the MC being present(aka cuckold)
Cheaten=betray loved ones sexually willingly
Humiliation (as heroge TAG) = public degradation, without necessarily existing an emotional connection

I think this TAGS have enough differences.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
is NTR optional or not ? can someone tell me pls
The only ntr till now is the cliffhanger image at the end of the release. It's avoidable. I don't say optional, because when you make the choice earlier, you don't know that it's going to result in this.
Here's how to avoid it:

Reactions: modo200

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
So this whole update/chapter there isn't so much as a single boob (depending on choices made in prior updates) much less any content people are actually looking for in these games?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
The only ntr till now is the cliffhanger image at the end of the release. It's avoidable. I don't say optional, because when you make the choice earlier, you don't know that it's going to result in this.
Here's how to avoid it:
There is more to it. You need to acknowledge that Riley is your girlfriend on the plane AND say no to the blowjob. If you don't acknowledge this and chose "We just Met", it won't matter what you choose after this choice because you'll get the same cheating/NTR cliffhanger.

Reactions: Lorric17
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes