3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
There is still no content that needs the aforementioned tag (Ch.2.1) in the game. The user who wrote that didn't play the last update, otherwise, he\she wouldn't have said such a b.s...or it is intentional. :unsure:
I enjoyed the update because it cleared up that it wasn't Riley that was fucking around with the doctors. This update didn't touch on the supernatural elements of the plot but it will be fun to see where the story goes next. I suspect the dev will give the player many options to shape the story to his liking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
PLEASE READ BEFORE DELETING. This post that was deleted clearly says that NTR is NOT in the game.

I don't understand how a new developer that is looking to make money to buy new equipment fails to do their homework before they start a project. We again have a developer start their game with a scene that drives off half (my guess) their potential patrons. I've read the comments and decided to pass on this game. To a lot of the people who dislike NTR, not technically NTR is still NTR, ESPECIALLY if it's an incest game and the woman in question is a family member (and ESPECIALLY if it is your mother.) This developer has a long list of fetishes he intends to include in his game. Presumably he is doing this in the hopes that everyone will be able to find their favorite in the list. Unfortunately what also happens is that everyone also finds one they don't like.

So this is how I see things playing out. The developer will keep Mom giving Dr. a BJ while son is in coma laying next to them. You will have some players leave the game for good. Some players will defend that choice but will not financially support the developer. (This game was released three and a half month ago and he has seven patrons. He plans on releasing a WT when he hits twenty patrons, it could be a long wait.) He will never see the connection between these two things because what is in the game is not technically NTR. The only way he does not end up abandoning the game is if he does not need the money and is doing it solely for his own pleasure.

Some examples: Lord of Imagination comes out at the end of September. It has a scene where Mom has sex with another man at the beginning of the game. Players complain. Although not technically NTR, developer makes one update making the scene avoidable (meaning it does not happen.) The initial release is very short, developer has a long delay in updating game because the writer quits. That game has 28 patrons, 4 times as many as this one. Glimpses of the Past has a similar scene. That developer decides to make an update were the scene is made skippable (it still happens, the player just does not have to watch it.) That game came out about the same time as Lord of Imagination and has only eight patrons without the issues that LOI has had. WVM came out at the end of August. It has 583 patrons and almost $4700 per month in income. The developer is brand new. If you have played this game, do you think it would have that kind of success if adoptive mom had sex with another man at the beginning of the story? It would be like this story. A lot of negative comments about the content to start and the players willing to give financial support deciding never to play the game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Bloody hell the anti-NTR brigade are here again. I wish the mod would delete all references to NTR as there is none here. The pure speculation that there might be is way off-line. It is the dev that decides not the half cocked macho's that take everything so personally.

I enjoyed it very much. An intense story that can go everywhere and I am looking forward to where it takes me with or without NTR. The characters are fine with no bazookas around. The artwork is good.(y) I nice transgirl would be a bonus (no futa).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
meh to all y'alls arguments..is no one horrified by the welcoming party?..those faces..why no option to "run Forrest run!"? also..blue haired chick..dont let ugly AF blonde creepazoid suck yer peepee..you get distress face from blue haired chick..methinks that could lead to your arguments :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems as though this is another dev that is keen on the cliffhanger endings I'm not sure what was going on with that ending some sort of glimpse into the future :unsure: I won't mention the cursed three letters here seems to be the hot topic as always.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Careful you're still "mostly just talking about ntr" lol I remember a time where if your significant other cheated, you would just leave them. None of this since you cheated I'm gonna fuck your whole family, the neighborhood, your friends and then pretend I still care for you, love you and want to be with you :ROFLMAO:
Well, I guess giving him HIV or making him raise Jamals child must be the whole point of revenge.:unsure:
1576607974502.png
I remember playing a game (can't remember the name of it) where classic setup (incest, dad dead, mom lustful for big cock son, hot sister, etc) and the reviews were positive ("arts awesome!" "you go dev!" "my third child's got your name on it!") but halfway through the game the son gets pegged by his mom or something (don't remember if it was in a dream or whatever, point is... full on cheeks slappin', innocence breakin', momma makin' a man outta of her boy tonight peggin' action)..

No one was talking about that in the reviews, comments had been cleaned up, etc.

If you aren't a fan of something, as long as it's civil in the comment section and overall discussion of the game, informing people of that content can be very helpful to players and people in general. Especially for games that aren't categorized correctly or have the proper tags associated with them.

Though I do get that anytime NTR is brought up around here it becomes both fans/detractors hills they're willing to die on :HideThePain:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 489460
I remember playing a game (can't remember the name of it) where classic setup (incest, dad dead, mom lustful for big cock son, hot sister, etc) and the reviews were positive ("arts awesome!" "you go dev!" "my third child's got your name on it!") but halfway through the game the son gets pegged by his mom or something (don't remember if it was in a dream or whatever, point is... full on cheeks slappin', innocence breakin', momma makin' a man outta of her boy tonight peggin' action)..

No one was talking about that in the reviews, comments had been cleaned up, etc.

If you aren't a fan of something, as long as it's civil in the comment section and overall discussion of the game, informing people of that content can be very helpful to players and people in general. Especially for games that aren't categorized correctly or have the proper tags associated with them.

Though I do get that anytime NTR is brought up around here it becomes both fans/detractors hills they're willing to die on :HideThePain:
Sounds like a Slonique game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 489460

You had me at pegging. Was the son a shota? Will the dev add pegging to this game? And I agree ntr has no place in a civilized game lol Only exception is the mc is the ONLY one doing the cucking. :sneaky:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Played the game and I must say I really like it, so far.

BUT:

i legit am a tad triggered
i got the answer right
but b/c i typed two... why you do this man, just let it accept both two and 2 as a proper answer
I had the same issue, typed two, got kicked, thinking the dev just wanted to anger me, typed 2, got in... It would probably be a good move to allow both forms of answers for that.

Reactions: TheNeuronProject

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This installment felt a little better for pacing, it was a bit short, but did not feel rushed to me. The blue haired girl may not be the best looking, but I definitely like her personality and that's the most important part for me. The blonde is definitely a mean girl and will hopefully serve as a focus in the future (it never hurts to have someone to dislike in a game). The older sister is definitely eye candy. Mom looks to have some nice age lines without going over the top. The younger brother looks to be a real pain. The story was progressed and we were left with an interesting cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Excellent work!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
That is just one possible outcome for such actions, I never stated that that's gonna be the only consequence for said behavior.
What I did was pointing out that it is a possibility, nothing more. I agree with the notion that people play a game like this to have fun, relax and maybe rub one out in the process. But the thing is if someone pays attention to the story, it becomes clear very quickly that this VN is not like 90% of the games here. It has a lot of suspense building I admit, which can lead to speculations but that is the purpose of it, to start a conversation.
When you see a woman's lower body, sticking out from under a desk, doing the nasty with another guy without revealing her identity, it will raise a huge question mark instantly. For some of you, it was a negative experience because you thought that it could turn out to be a fetish that you hate and thus reacted accordingly. But to try to sell that "prediction" as factual, calling me a liar in the process, cherry-picking things that I wrote, giving a one-star review based on those lies is laughable at best. I strictly follow the upload and tagging rules of F95 and that won't change just because someone doesn't like them. If there is a certain fetish implemented into the game and if it has a scene that the written rules exactly specify, I`m gonna tag it accordingly.
I work on the project besides my real job, 10-14 hours per week. It relaxes me, it helps me learn new skills and I really like doing it! I`m not doing this for the cash! The money that I earn is just a bonus, some kind of confirmation if you like, that there are people out there who enjoy the fruit of my hobby just as much I do. If I didn't have any patrons would I still do it and upload it here for free? Of course!
This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up! :D
If you have no interest in the money, forget everything that I have said. My comments only indicated my perception of the relationship of content to income potential; since this is not your concern, you should tell whatever story you want.

Reactions: TheNeuronProject

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
i legit am a tad triggered
i got the answer right
but b/c i typed two... why you do this man, just let it accept both two and 2 as a proper answer

Played the game and I must say I really like it, so far.

BUT:

I had the same issue, typed two, got kicked, thinking the dev just wanted to anger me, typed 2, got in... It would probably be a good move to allow both forms of answers for that.
Sorry for that, I`ll fix it in the next update. (y)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hello everyone! There was a bit of a mess in the thread so we did some clean up. Sorry for any lost post but let’s try to get things going on a better foot now!

If you wish to discuss NTR, that's fine, but please keep it civil. Be kind to both sides, whether you like NTR or hate it. We all have things we like and dislike, but we all just want to have a good time!

Thanks

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
DAMMIT! I cannot believe I missed coming in the other day...now I have to wish a belated "Merry Christmas!" *grumbles* having botched that I'll now perform a pre-emptive "Happy New Years!" strike. That makes me feel better.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes