3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I've updated the OP with a "Future content notes" section. There I listed every planned fetish for the game and the fetishes that won't be available in the game.

Yeah, I feel you. It was just a bit frustrating reading things like "I wouldn't have to waste the time on it if I knew that there is some specific content I don't like.". How hard could be for someone to admit that eg. "I liked/enjoyed the ride thus far but this and this is a deal-breaker for me."? In some sense, it is sad that a lot of "seasoned veterans" here don't think out of the box and realize that the "problem" they pointing at is avoidable/nonexistent, just by simply choosing the right choices in the game. If you treat your love interest badly or you are humping everybody else in your vicinity besides her, then don't be surprised if she checks if the grass is greener on the other side, just as in most cases in real life. Your in-game choices have instant and delayed consequences alike in the VN. The wast majority of the fetishes that are gonna be implemented won't be pushed in your face mercilessly, you have to unlock them. By default, there is no NTR content implemented for any character that you can enter a romance/love based relationship, it has to be unlocked by certain choices. What they do with others before you actually enter into that kind of relationship with them is out of your control, just as in real life. I never intended this to be a harem style game where you have every romanceable character for yourself alone, without competition.
All in all, if you stumble upon a route that lets you stick your love-stick in a beehive at its end, you will have to go through a predefined string of situations before you can actually do it. :LOL:
I get that everyone has a past,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It really makes me dislike that character, so I guess that's the end of the road for me. Good luck with your game, man. It seems that it's not for me, but it's still a good game. I'll see you in the next one.

Edit: It has nothing to do with the planned fetishes, since everything is avoidable if you make the right choices.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
just by simply choosing the right choices in the game. If you treat your love interest badly or you are humping everybody else in your vicinity besides her, then don't be surprised if she checks if the grass is greener on the other side, just as in most cases in real life.
And that's perfectly fine and an excellent way to do it, plus it adds some level of realism to the game if you want that sort of thing (as much realism as you CAN add to an H-game when most MCs have 15 inch dicks anyway :ROFLMAO: ). We (most of the player-base) just want to know if it's avoidable in the case of the really "Love it or Hate it!" fetishes, and it doesn't get much more divisive than NTR for example. It's not like having a thing for redheads, generally speaking the redhead fetishist will still fuck a blonde. NTR just REALLY pisses off people who aren't into it. It's the real extreme love/hate fetishes you have to watch out for; NTR/Futa/Scat/Pissing etc.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
And that's perfectly fine and an excellent way to do it, plus it adds some level of realism to the game if you want that sort of thing (as much realism as you CAN add to an H-game when most MCs have 15 inch dicks anyway :ROFLMAO: ). We (most of the player-base) just want to know if it's avoidable in the case of the really "Love it or Hate it!" fetishes, and it doesn't get much more divisive than NTR for example. It's not like having a thing for redheads, generally speaking the redhead fetishist will still fuck a blonde. NTR just REALLY pisses off people who aren't into it. It's the real extreme love/hate fetishes you have to watch out for; NTR/Futa/Scat/Pissing etc.
NTR is still NTR, no matter whether it's avoidable or not. In fact. games with avoidable NTR are henpecked simulators, where you have to worship The Great Womb Goddess, or she will cheat on you with some black drug dealer, if you forgot to praise her appearance or new hairstyle, or something else. There is no mutual love in such games, there is only you and The Great Womb Goddess who will use you to raise her self-esteem.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I checked that scene I mentioned one more time, just to see if there are any chances, that I'm wrong about my conclusion. I even checked the script in case I missed something. So, here is the broken dialogue and the MC's thoughts after that.
And if I had to guess by his mother's reaction when the MC said that he was able to hear some things while he was out and the fact that neuron said something about the characters past you can't control...
It's a shame really.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I get that everyone has a past,
It really makes me dislike that character, so I guess that's the end of the road for me. Good luck with your game, man. It seems that it's not for me, but it's still a good game. I'll see you in the next one.

Edit: It has nothing to do with the planned fetishes, since everything is avoidable if you make the right choices.
I`m sorry to hear that and I hope that someday you will come back and give it another chance. :)

I never fully understood the hate for this particular fetish, nor the existence of it. It basically means cuckold which in my book is a sub-genre of cheating and/or swinging where the only difference is that the cuckoldry is taking place with or without the guy's consent. A simple romantic interest is just that, interest. It works entirely differently, with different boundaries in place. I won't deny it that Cheating is one of the fetishes(?) that intrigues me the most, more precisely the inner workings of it. How did it happen? Why did it happen? Why didn't she\he tell her\his significant other that there are problems in the relationship? How did she\he handle the guilt if there was any? It is a tremendously complex phenomenon that is as old mankind itself.

NTR is still NTR, no matter whether it's avoidable or not. In fact. games with avoidable NTR are henpecked simulators, where you have to worship The Great Womb Goddess, or she will cheat on you with some black drug dealer, if you forgot to praise her appearance or new hairstyle, or something else. There is no mutual love in such games, there is only you and The Great Womb Goddess who will use you to raise her self-esteem.
I kinda disagree. What you have described is pure Femdom. I`m not a fan of it and never will be (same for its counterpart). I wrote the story, especially the relationships in it with one main pillar in mind: cause and effect. I could never make a true "wimp" simulator because the protag would kick the dominant, selfish love interest out after 15 minutes. :cool:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I`m sorry to hear that and I hope that someday you will come back and give it another chance. :)
I'd like that too, because I like everything else, but that scene is really killing this game for me. I know it might seem stupid since you didn't really show us anything, but even the thought that the creepy doc had his way with a character I was interested in is a turn off for me. Plus the fact that this certain act tells a lot about her character, which was really disappointing.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I never fully understood the hate for this particular fetish, nor the existence of it. It basically means cuckold which in my book is a sub-genre of cheating and/or swinging where the only difference is that the cuckoldry is taking place with or without the guy's consent. A simple romantic interest is just that, interest. It works entirely differently, with different boundaries in place. I won't deny it that Cheating is one of the fetishes(?) that intrigues me the most, more precisely the inner workings of it. How did it happen? Why did it happen? Why didn't she\he tell her\his significant other that there are problems in the relationship? How did she\he handle the guilt if there was any? It is a tremendously complex phenomenon that is as old mankind itself.
Uh, have you ever been cheated on? When you find out it's like there's a sudden pit in your stomach, your knees get a bit weak, your heart rate increases, you start to hyperventilate a little, it's literally like a lite version of being kicked in the balls, it's one of the most unpleasant feelings you can experience. Then the anger and rage set in.

I get trying to analyze the situation, I'm sure often times it's because there are "problems" in the relationship, but sometimes (or a lot of the time) it's because the person you were with is just a whore and didn't give a fuck about you, but you thought they did.

Some guys with complete shit self-esteem (in my opinion) might get off on being humiliated with being a cuck, whether they're aware of it / involved or not, but I'll never understand it, it's completely alien to me.

As for the "simple romantic interest", that again depends on the person. If you're out for a casual one night stand at a bar, whatever. If you're aware you're in an open relationship, again, whatever. Spread those herps, everybody! But in most H-Game settings, the player considers any female he can sleep with to be his, end of story. It has to be made explicitly clear if that isn't going to be the case, or you'll get NTR-backlash, even if your MC isn't actually in a "real" relationship with the character in question. It's just how it is.

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
I'd like that too, because I like everything else, but that scene is really killing this game for me. I know it might seem stupid since you didn't really show us anything, but even the thought that the creepy doc had his way with a character I was interested in is a turn off for me. Plus the fact that this certain act tells a lot about her character, which was really disappointing.
I feel the same way. So I just ignore the game and the dev in the future.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Uh, have you ever been cheated on? When you find out it's like there's a sudden pit in your stomach, your knees get a bit weak, your heart rate increases, you start to hyperventilate a little, it's literally like a lite version of being kicked in the balls, it's one of the most unpleasant feelings you can experience. Then the anger and rage set in.

I get trying to analyze the situation, I'm sure often times it's because there are "problems" in the relationship, but sometimes (or a lot of the time) it's because the person you were with is just a whore and didn't give a fuck about you, but you thought they did.

Some guys with complete shit self-esteem (in my opinion) might get off on being humiliated with being a cuck, whether they're aware of it / involved or not, but I'll never understand it, it's completely alien to me.

As for the "simple romantic interest", that again depends on the person. If you're out for a casual one night stand at a bar, whatever. If you're aware you're in an open relationship, again, whatever. Spread those herps, everybody! But in most H-Game settings, the player considers any female he can sleep with to be his, end of story. It has to be made explicitly clear if that isn't going to be the case, or you'll get NTR-backlash, even if your MC isn't actually in a "real" relationship with the character in question. It's just how it is.
Different strokes for different folks. I`m not sure that every gamer who plays these games considers every female to be his. Or I`m the only exception, but that's probably not the case. Also, no, I have never been cheated on so that must be one of the reasons why it fascinates me. But I`m done with this topic, it took to much time away from the progression of Chapter 2 anyway. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know exactly how this feels. It took me literally months to get over. I was walking around in some kind of damned fog, like I couldn't see anything but the betrayal. My IRL job of loading a truck suddenly felt like I was packing her things to say goodbye. In classes at university it felt like a daydream, except that you don't really remember anything about it: you're just not paying attention but also not anywhere else really. I remember sitting on a hillside and just sobbing . . . for hours. It's not a good comparison, but it's sort of like you've started eating chocolate cake but the more you eat the more it tastes like dirt (and ultimately worse) instead of cake.

I know some people act like that means you're some kind of pussy, like you should "man up", but would you say the same thing if someone were kicked in the balls? "Come on, dude, it's not that bad!" Yeah, BS. I have to wonder by those responses whether the people saying that were actually ever in love in the first place, or if they are just lying about the impact it had on them. It's almost literally the worst feeling in the world.
I wouldn't go that far. There's a good chance I'm actually wrong after all.
I hope you're wrong. Damn, this is drudging up all sorts of crap from the past. I better stop responding to these comments.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well that scene with the doc getting sucked fucked the game for me, adios to this.
I know exactly how this feels. It took me literally months to get over. I was walking around in some kind of damned fog, like I couldn't see anything but the betrayal. My IRL job of loading a truck suddenly felt like I was packing her things to say goodbye. In classes at university it felt like a daydream, except that you don't really remember anything about it: you're just not paying attention but also not anywhere else really. I remember sitting on a hillside and just sobbing . . . for hours. It's not a good comparison, but it's sort of like you've started eating chocolate cake but the more you eat the more it tastes like dirt (and ultimately worse) instead of cake.

I know some people act like that means you're some kind of pussy, like you should "man up", but would you say the same thing if someone were kicked in the balls? "Come on, dude, it's not that bad!" Yeah, BS. I have to wonder by those responses whether the people saying that were actually ever in love in the first place, or if they are just lying about the impact it had on them. It's almost literally the worst feeling in the world.

I hope you're wrong. Damn, this is drudging up all sorts of crap from the past. I better stop responding to these comments.
Usually the simplest explanation is the right one, but that doesn't apply to everything. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing this game because of something that I suspect might have happened. It could've been dr. Santa with the nurse we saw when the MC woke up from the coma, who were "talking" and Scarlett reacted that way and helped him cover it up, because she accidently walked in on them or something. It's just the way my brain works. Always going for the worst case scenario. That way I'm (almost) always prepared for everything. It's definitely not heathly, but it's working...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's just the way my brain works. Always going for the worst case scenario.
When it comes to NTR that's exactly how I think as well it's not a nice feeling and that scene in question has me very concerned I think for future updates I'll be keeping an eye on the comments here I don't want to unwittingly walk into that NTR minefield.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
When it comes to NTR that's exactly how I think as well it's not a nice feeling and that scene in question has me very concerned I think for future updates I'll be keeping an eye on the comments here I don't want to unwittingly walk into that NTR minefield.
The good thing about this site is that there's always someone willing to play the role of the "guinea pig" and give the rest a heads up when needed. The dev said that the wast majority of the fetishes won't be pushed in our faces mercilessly, so there's always a chance that something completely different happened in that scene. The only thing we can do is wait and see I guess. Although the next update will be probably focused more on the MC's family and not the hospital, since he's going back home after all these years.

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
For me, way too much clicking (even with auto) and needs more "choose your own adventure" options. Too wordy/verbose. I'd like to see more animations.

For the most part, it's a solid story line from the lines that I slowed down enough to read. Way too much clicking of diatribe.

Mar 28, 2018
I agree imoutlover; looking at the list of planned fetishes

» Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]
» Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
» Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.]
» Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]
» Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
» Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
» Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
» Interracial [Sex act between 2 or more people of different races.]
» Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
» Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50.]
» Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
» Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
» Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

the formula seems somewhat familiar ... pity.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looking around in this thread, as this game is on my "to play" list. Seems to be some controversy with the content, namely NTR, and whether or not it'll be avoidable etc.

Now, looking at the planned content. I'd say this game seems to be that style of game, but those planned contents do have some potential branches in them. Here are a few basic branches/routes that would fit (probably) and keep everyone happy (probably).

- Vanilla route, MC and his LI's without NTR any of that darker stuff. MC's GF, family members etc. can be in this. Now, I know dev said this isn't a harem game but you can probably do a few variations of this with the different LI's. Maybe a 3-way relationship with the family (has a mom/sisters as far as I can tell)

- NTR route #1, MC done fucked up and gets NTR'ed. (MC was a bad BF, so she NTR's him). she goes and cheats on him willingly, because he isn't a good BF.

- NTR route #2, MC done fucked up and his LI (or himself, or both) gets blackmailed. (MC didn't protect her, so she gets blackmailed into it)

- Swinging route, MC and his LI agree to have consensual swinging/sharing with other couples/people. No NTR, no cheating (without MC's knowledge/consent) etc. Perhaps even swinging/sharing with the family members.

Most of the planned content can be applied to any of the paths. Creampie (obviously), femdom, futa, trans, interracial etc. So, this is really about splitting up the more divisive fetishes into their own paths, so people who like swinging but not NTR can play that path; people who NTR but not swinging can play that path and people who dislike all of it can stick to the vanilla etc.

Now, for my own opinion based on the stuff people are talking about with the doctors etc. I wouldn't call that NTR but IMO any NTR should be because the MC did something to cause it to happen, if people really really dislike anything its unavoidable/forced NTR. Now, that might not apply to random girls, but the MC's family should be NTR avoidable whether or not the MC is with them or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: RogMR and Giovany
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes