3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It has an incest patch but no incest tag, so my best guess is that it is an incest game, but it doesn't have any incest content yet.
dont realy need the incest patch as your not with your family.you are just in hospital so far.
That's exactly right, Eddie. You're not with your family yet, Amiable, but you are heading home at the end of part 3. Given the time set up initially discussing your family — your adorable (step-)sisters and your mom — it seems pretty clear this will be an incest game. The banner image on the OP of the thread even includes the older (step-)sister's face. That's no guarantee we'll eventually get romantic with her, but it does seem extremely likely at this point.

Reactions: eddie987

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Mixed feelings with the game. Thread has no NTR tag attached, yet I can't shake the feeling both the mother (during your coma you hear something about doctor inviting her for dinner and her reaction is suggesting more happened that she's covering up) and Riley are involved with the 'good' doctor. Surprises are fine, NTR is fine, surprise NTR (no NTR tag in game thread) however is not fine. My suggestion would be to update the tags or simply say it isn't Riley instead of having a giggle with the guessing people. The game isn't bad though, good luck on the development.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Mixed feelings with the game. Thread has no NTR tag attached, yet I can't shake the feeling both the mother (during your coma you hear something about doctor inviting her for dinner and her reaction is suggesting more happened that she's covering up) and Riley are involved with the 'good' doctor. Surprises are fine, NTR is fine, surprise NTR (no NTR tag in game thread) however is not fine. My suggestion would be to update the tags or simply say it isn't Riley instead of having a giggle with the guessing people. The game isn't bad though, good luck on the development.
Technically they can't put a NTR tag, because from what we've seen we can't be 100% certain that it was her and the tags are supposed to represent what is already in the game and not what might be in it. On the other hand of course, since the MC is supposed to be in a relationship with Riley (a weird one, but still a relationship) if it is actually her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there should be the tag up there. There are some devs who use the genre to put something like "future tags" about certain kinks that will be implemented in future updates and might be controversial, but like we've established, neuron is enjoying fucking with us, so I don't think that he'll do that... I totally agree about surprise NTR btw. It's probably the most annoying thing for someone who isn't into it.

Edit: About the mother part

Reactions: HansDampf788

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: Big.Joe

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Technically they can't put a NTR tag, because from what we've seen we can't be 100% certain that it was her and the tags are supposed to represent what is already in the game and not what might be in it. On the other hand of course, since the MC is supposed to be in a relationship with Riley (a weird one, but still a relationship) if it is actually her
there should be the tag up there. There are some devs who use the genre to put something like "future tags" about certain kinks that will be implemented in future updates and might be controversial, but like we've established, neuron is enjoying fucking with us, so I don't think that he'll do that... I totally agree about surprise NTR btw. It's probably the most annoying thing for someone who isn't into it.

Edit: About the mother part
I'm so used to games having tags for content that isn't yet in the game I didn't realise that's how it's supose to work. I'm in a weird middle ground with NTR where sometimes I despise it and some days I look forward to it, caught me on a bad day I guess. Thanks for indulging me on my rant though Eddie.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm so used to games having tags for content that isn't yet in the game I didn't realise that's how it's supose to work. I'm in a weird middle ground with NTR where sometimes I despise it and some days I look forward to it, caught me on a bad day I guess. Thanks for indulging me on my rant though Eddie.
I get it. I don't like anything related to NTR or sharing (unless it's avoidable of course) so I'd prefere it if I knew from the first release when a game is going that direction, even if we're talking about just one little scene that takes up 1% of the whole game, so that I wouldn't spend any time on it, but I guess then we'd have a "false advertisement" type of situation, where you could get a game with a ton of tags and no content at all. The best would be if there were two separate places for what is already in the game and what is going to be included in the future, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I get it. I don't like anything related to NTR or sharing (unless it's avoidable of course) so I'd prefere it if I knew from the first release when a game is going that direction, even if we're talking about just one little scene that takes up 1% of the whole game, so that I wouldn't spend any time on it, but I guess then we'd have a "false advertisement" type of situation, where you could get a game with a ton of tags and no content at all. The best would be if there were two separate places for what is already in the game and what is going to be included in the future, but I don't see that happening any time soon.
Most developers worth their salt just write two columns in genre part of op post. One for current content and another for future/planned content.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Most developers worth their salt just write two columns in genre part of op post. One for current content and another for future/planned content.
Yeah, I know. I've mentioned that myself in a previous comment, but it appears that neuron wants to keep the suspense alive for as long as he can and leave things to our imagination. I just hope that we'll get some answers in the next update because if it goes further than that it will get really annoying.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
F95 has a system that hides spoilers. You look at the tags only if you want. If you want suspense, you go straight to the first post, download the game and play without looking at the comments. But many players want to know if the game is worth playing or if it's a waste of time.

Incest, Rape, NTR, Gay, Futa, if they are unavoidable, they are TAGs that need to be present from the first releases. May be a second column of "future content TAG".

I'm sure some people don't want to play with incest (Added or planned). Others do not want NTR (Added or planned). Tags are for that. For those who do not like planned content do not need to download the game and in 5 minutes put the game in the trash.

And the proper use of TAGs is good for the developer too. If dev puts NTR / incest / rape TAG on 1st release, few players will complain that the game has NTR in v2, INCEST, in v4, RAPE in v5 (for example).

And who wants suspense, should not click on any command with written spoiler. They should not read comments / reviews before playing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
why the hell is hard for the dev to add NTR tag? if he dont want to add that tag he should not make that type of content in the first place, plain and simply.
Im not going to whine about ntr since you can ignore the game but atleast put the damm tags before wasting the time of some people.

TheNeuronProject And Yes Riley is in a relationship with the mc so her sucking some dudes cock is considered NTR in my book and f95. Im not going to comment in the mother since we dont now at all what happaned but use the proper tags.
adding the proper tags will get you the proper support, those who like ntr will come and play the game, you should use it to atract the people for your game and not confuse people of what type of content there is and will be in the future.

Good luck with the game.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I see there are a lot of negative vibes going on in the thread regarding the tags and some specific content, so I'll attempt to explain them. First, the tagging rule via F95`s Tags Rules And List:

» Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

Some of you said that if he/she knew beforehand what content is gonna appear in the game, he/she wouldn't have to waste the time on it if there is some specific content. Let's say, in chapter 2 part 3 there is content that the player doesn't like, so he/she says that the previous 2 chapters or 5 parts were a waste of time. That is probably not true. Why? Because until that point you kept coming back to play the game through numerous chapters, so...
In my game, you won't see on/off swiches in the settings for specific content, simply because your in-game decisions/choices are the on/off switches.

As for the Ntr content:

» Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

The mom is not a romantic interest at this point so no need for the NTR tag here. The scene with the Doc and Hedges, the woman's identity is not revealed so no NTR here either. If in the future there's gonna be NTR content, I will tag it accordingly.
Sorry if I came trough a bit harsh, but this is the way I see this.
Sorry man but you are wrong if you think that it won't be a waste of time, especially if something like that happens after so many updates, because that person will have to leave something that they put a lot of time into, unfinished. Trust me, I've already told you that I really like your game, but at the first sign that any of the women (mom included) is or was "involved" with dr. Rapey Santa, it's game over for me. There isn't a middle ground in these things. There's no way I'll play through NTR content, no matter what. Even if until this point I find a game the best I've ever played.
*I know mom doesn't count as NTR, but since you have the incest patch, it's the same for me and a lot of other people. Even worse, if she did something like that next to her comatose son... Damn! Calling her a fucking bitch would be a compliment...

Edit: And you kinda implied that it really happened and it just doesn't need the tag so... I might not need to wait after all.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Some of you said that if he/she knew beforehand what content is gonna appear in the game, he/she wouldn't have to waste the time on it if there is some specific content. Let's say, in chapter 2 part 3 there is content that the player doesn't like, so he/she says that the previous 2 chapters or 5 parts were a waste of time. That is probably not true. Why? Because until that point you kept coming back to play the game through numerous chapters, so...
Eh...I'd be careful with this line of reasoning. There's a game (that will remain nameless) that, after several updates, suddenly turned the male protagonist female. This pissed off a LOT of people (myself included, although I was more annoyed than actually pissed) because there was no warning. The game was tagged as "Male Protagonist".

I personally don't play female protag games because I just can't get into them, others have various reasons for avoiding the genre I'm sure.

Anyway, what annoyed me the most is the fact that I had been looking forward to this latest release, it had been fun up until then but this change basically completely ruined the game for me and I've avoided it since, as have a lot of others, I just don't have any interest anymore. Had I been aware of the gender swap, I wouldn't have bothered playing to begin with, and I would have been happier by avoiding the disappointment before becoming somewhat invested in the game.

Anyway, just my 2-cents. I think it's better to let people know what is and isn't avoidable / planned for development.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Sorry man but you are wrong if you think that it won't be a waste of time, especially if something like that happens after so many updates, because that person will have to leave something that they put a lot of time into, unfinished. Trust me, I've already told you that I really like your game, but at the first sign that any of the women (mom included) is or was "involved" with dr. Rapey Santa, it's game over for me. There isn't a middle ground in these things. There's no way I'll play through NTR content, no matter what. Even if until this point I find a game the best I've ever played.
*I know mom doesn't count as NTR, but since you have the incest patch, it's the same for me and a lot of other people. Even worse, if she did something like that next to her comatose son... Damn! Calling her a fucking bitch would be a compliment...

Edit: And you kinda implied that it really happened and it just doesn't need the tag so... I might not need to wait after all.
Eh...I'd be careful with this line of reasoning. There's a game (that will remain nameless) that, after several updates, suddenly turned the male protagonist female. This pissed off a LOT of people (myself included, although I was more annoyed than actually pissed) because there was no warning. The game was tagged as "Male Protagonist".

I personally don't play female protag games because I just can't get into them, others have various reasons for avoiding the genre I'm sure.

Anyway, what annoyed me the most is the fact that I had been looking forward to this latest release, it had been fun up until then but this change basically completely ruined the game for me and I've avoided it since, as have a lot of others, I just don't have any interest anymore. Had I been aware of the gender swap, I wouldn't have bothered playing to begin with, and I would have been happier by avoiding the disappointment before becoming somewhat invested in the game.

Anyway, just my 2-cents. I think it's better to let people know what is and isn't avoidable / planned for development.
Sorry guys, I didn't think through the things I said in my last post. For my defense, it was past midnight here, working all day on my own project and every nerve in my body was protesting against further abuse of my brain and eyes.
I will try and come up with a solution to this so it will be easier for people to decide.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This game has an interesting and unique concept. The first two releases were IMO very well done, this third installments pacing felt a bit rushed. I'm looking forward to the next installment to see where this goes. Thanks.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sorry guys, I didn't think through the things I said in my last post. For my defense, it was past midnight here, working all day on my own project and every nerve in my body was protesting against further abuse of my brain and eyes.
I will try and come up with a solution to this so it will be easier for people to decide.
All good as far as I'm concerned, and it's perfectly natural to get a bit defensive if it seems like someone's being overly critical of your work / something you're passionate about.

Bear in mind that most of us long-winded fuckers want you to succeed, otherwise we wouldn't bother putting the effort into the posts. :ROFLMAO:

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I've updated the OP with a "Future content notes" section. There I listed every planned fetish for the game and the fetishes that won't be available in the game.

All good as far as I'm concerned, and it's perfectly natural to get a bit defensive if it seems like someone's being overly critical of your work / something you're passionate about.

Bear in mind that most of us long-winded fuckers want you to succeed, otherwise we wouldn't bother putting the effort into the posts. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I feel you. It was just a bit frustrating reading things like "I wouldn't have to waste the time on it if I knew that there is some specific content I don't like.". How hard could be for someone to admit that eg. "I liked/enjoyed the ride thus far but this and this is a deal-breaker for me."? In some sense, it is sad that a lot of "seasoned veterans" here don't think out of the box and realize that the "problem" they pointing at is avoidable/nonexistent, just by simply choosing the right choices in the game. If you treat your love interest badly or you are humping everybody else in your vicinity besides her, then don't be surprised if she checks if the grass is greener on the other side, just as in most cases in real life. Your in-game choices have instant and delayed consequences alike in the VN. The wast majority of the fetishes that are gonna be implemented won't be pushed in your face mercilessly, you have to unlock them. By default, there is no NTR content implemented for any character that you can enter a romance/love based relationship, it has to be unlocked by certain choices. What they do with others before you actually enter into that kind of relationship with them is out of your control, just as in real life. I never intended this to be a harem style game where you have every romanceable character for yourself alone, without competition.
All in all, if you stumble upon a route that lets you stick your love-stick in a beehive at its end, you will have to go through a predefined string of situations before you can actually do it. :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes