3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I ran into two errors.

The first error occurs when you tell Riley you stumbled and fell:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgc_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3006, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgc_end'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ch1.2.1
Thu Oct 17 00:30:56 2019

This second one occurs when you try to turn right on the very last choice after telling Riley there's a rat.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'proctor_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3086, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\hame\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\Doors-Ch1.2.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'proctor_2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ch1.2.1
Thu Oct 17 00:25:32 2019

Other than that it's an interesting story at least. I do kind of wish that the difference between the choices weren't so extreme. Seems like you're either completely nice/understanding, or a complete jerk who says rude things and assumes the worse about people. I wish you could choose a negative response without basically telling people to fuck off.
For an unknown reason, there were a few lines of code from part 3 at part 2`s end, which of course resulted in an error after a couple of lines do to missing assets. I`m still scratching my head how did I forget about it and left some code from part 3 in there. I've updated the links with a fix applied.
Also, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

Reactions: cloudmoon

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
MC is an absolute complete degenerate judging by the scene with the car hit. In fact, dumb people like him should not live but unfortunately with the development of medicine natural selection ceased to work.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, is this one of these games that suddenly throw a bunch of kinks at us? That scene with Edwards, Hedges and mysterygirl... we only have one candidate for who that girl could be.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I really like this game, but I'm a bit worried by the fact that it's implied that Scarlett and Riley might be cock hungry sluts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it could be nothing and I might be overthinking this but if the game goes to that direction it's not really my thing and it would be good to know in advance so that I don't spend any more time in the game. Like I said I really like it so far, but there are some things that I just can't get over.

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I really like this game, but I'm a bit worried by the fact that it's implied that Scarlett and Riley might be cock hungry sluts...
There is some sex drive improving drug flying around and its quite obvious that the employees are misusing it for their benefit."
There is a many ways the Neuron can go with this. Personally I don't mind whatever that path he choose, but I guess it wouldn't harm to add some disclaimer, or on/off button for more sexually conservative audience.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There is some sex drive improving drug flying around and its quite obvious that the employees are misusing it for their benefit.
There is a many ways the Neuron can go with this. Personally I don't mind whatever that path he choose, but I guess it wouldn't harm to add some disclaimer, or on/off button for more sexually conservative audience.
Still it doesn't makes sense about Scarlett because she's not a patient, so she's not taking any drugs. It's not that I mind it, it's just not for me. If that's what the dev wants for this game it's good for him, and he should do whatever he wants, it's his game after all, but a disclaimer like you said would be really appreciated, just so that I won't spend any more time in a game I'm bound to stop playing when "shit hits the fan" anyway. As much as I like it, these two little things are already bothering me, although I can't say for sure that's what happened. It might just be other girls in both cases, that don't have anything to do with the MC.

Reactions: HansDampf788

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I didnt get that 1st scene myself. I take it that the blonde chick is the one sucking off the the Docs & Hodges shlong an not Riley. Thank lordy all mighty lol. I going to be sooooo pissed off if Riley turn out to be a god damn WHORE!
Is it though or it's just different paths and if you don't do anything with Riley there isn't any reason to make you think that it might be her so he just used another girl?
It really bothers me for some reason.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
1: Enter a wrong answer for the pond riddle
2: When you meet Riley -> rat -> Left
Is it though or it's just different paths and if you don't do anything with Riley there isn't any reason to make you think that it might be her so he just used another girl?
It really bothers me for some reason.
Hedges did say that an that body looks so much like Riley's. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: eddie987

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I have not seen such an original work for a long time.
I read the comments of other players, and thought about what to write myself.
It seems to me that in no case should the developer try to follow the advice of others, but continue to do exactly what he likes.
Great work, and I look forward to continuing.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I know it could be nothing and I might be overthinking this but if the game goes to that direction it's not really my thing and it would be good to know in advance so that I don't spend any more time in the game. Like I said I really like it so far, but there are some things that I just can't get over.
So you are like: Suspense building level = over 9000?
Also, just from the top of my head, I could give you 2-3 possible scenarios that took place in the aforementioned situations which won't end in your predicted outcome and vice-versa. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
There is some sex drive improving drug flying around and its quite obvious that the employees are misusing it for their benefit.
"Sex drive improving drug"? I`m pretty sure there isn't such a substance in the story. As for a "sex drive repressing drug", well... :sneaky:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes