3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Also, no, I have never been cheated on so that must be one of the reasons why it fascinates me.
I'm always fascinated when men make this claim. How do you know she hasn't cheated? Are you with her 24hrs a day? Or are you saying that because you've never actually HAD a gf/wife to cheat on you? Serious question.
» Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.]
Does this mean pregnancy in the future? :unsure:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
riley is fucking the mc and also fucking other dudes so cheating / ntr should be added in the game since there is no way to
How do you know she fucks others? If you speak about "that" scene, It might be her, but it also can be absolutely anyone else.

PS: Cool to rate game based on assumption.

Reactions: Yarxoc

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i disagree, you may not know what ntr means then, riley is fucking the mc and also fucking other dudes so cheating / ntr should be added in the game since there is no way to avoid that, i dont care if you add ntr but atleast be kind enough to put the damm tags, riley may not be the mc girlfriend but she is atleast in a weird relationship with the mc and is a love interest for the mc so the tags should be applied, lying to to your fanbase will make things worse for you.
Im stupid for giving this game a second chance, guess now i will add it to my ignore list.
Maybe you made a "wrong" choice at some point. I had the same concerns, but in my playthrough the scene with the doc and the girl we couldn't see her face, was explained. Even the fact that Hedges said that he saw Riley and why she dissapeared was explained. Now I just hope for a similar explanation for the scene with Scarlett and the old fuck (when the MC was still in a coma) later on, but it seems that there won't be any forced bullshit.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
i disagree, you may not know what ntr means then, riley is fucking the mc and also fucking other dudes so cheating / ntr should be added in the game since there is no way to avoid that, i dont care if you add ntr but atleast be kind enough to put the damm tags, riley may not be the mc girlfriend but she is atleast in a weird relationship with the mc and is a love interest for the mc so the tags should be applied, lying to to your fanbase will make things worse for you.
Im stupid for giving this game a second chance, guess now i will add it to my ignore list.
I was one to voice my NTR concerns before the tag was added to the thread, but this update heavily implies it was Stephanie on her knees blowing Doctor Claus (whether this was due to backlash or something he had already planned is something only he will know) Jury is still out on the mother though (the coma scene). Besides, if you are unfaithful and get the BJ from Stephanie she will be upset (why would Riley be upset if she is also being unfaithful?) I think you're a bit to hard on Neuron Project with this update. Also, if at some point Riley NTR's you because the MC is unfaithful I think that is justified.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man I hope they put more into this version then they did in the last one.
That was a sneeze version. Barely had time to enjoy it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Finally got around to playing this and all the shit with the Doc absolutely destroyed this game for me. Sucks too, I really liked the rest. Anyway good luck dev, maybe I'll try it out in a few versions to see if anything changes.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Just tried this for the first time, faces are a bit off, the women kinda look like they all have a condition or something. Also it reads like a 19 year old English lit. student's homework, nobody is impressed dev, cut down the word count, short and concise makes for a much easier user experience.

Saying that, game does have some promise. Not hugely into the NTR foreshadowing like many others in this thread, dev should probably take note of that. But yeah, it's interesting enough to revisit after a few more updates.

Oh and more hot centaur chick, with or without bulge. :LUL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
answer

an·swer | \ ˈan(t)-sər \
Definition of answer
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: something spoken or written in reply to a questionHis answer surprised us.
b: a correct responseknows the answer
2: a reply to a legal charge or suit : also :
3: something done in response or reactionHis only answer was to walk out.
4: a solution of a problemMore money is not the answer.
5: one that imitates, matches, or corresponds to anotherThe show is television's answer to the newsmagazines.

answer

answered; answering\ ˈan(t)s-riŋ , ˈan(t)-sə- \
Definition of answer (Entry 2 of 2)

1: to speak or write in replyneglected to answer the letter
2a: to be or make oneself responsible or accountableanswer for a debt
b: to make : He must answer for his crimes.
3: to be in conformity or She answered to the description.
4: to act in response to an action performed elsewhere or by anotherThe home team scored first but the visitors answered quickly.
5: to be adequate : an old bucket answered for a sinkThe school had to answer for a town hall.
i always thought the answer was 42 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mondoblasto

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Currently there is no NTR in the game so where exactly is he lying?
I have read page 9 and 10. I have seen some comments about NTR scene. If you like NTR and don't think it's NTR. If the players who complained about NTR didn't like the NTR scene, it's pretty clear that there is NTR. Any Love Interest from MC fucking other characters without MC's consent is considering NTR. With consent, it is cuckhold. With MC participating, threesome, Harem, Group sex.

And Dev can do whatever he wants with his game. But it is better to use the tags correctly, to avoid repetitive discussions about NTR. I do not like games with NTR. But I see no problem that MC's cheating has consequences. Betrayed the woman. The woman cheated on him. Ok. But with NTR tag.

I just don't like it when MC is forced to follow interested in a woman who cheated on him.
And I believe those who don't like harem games don't like it when Dev forces MC to fuck all women. It is always better to let the MC choose (fuck all / fuck one and "marry" with her / accept the betrayal). But it's harder to create a multi-route game that pleases more people.

I will wait for some updates. I will look at the comments. If NTR is really avoidable in future updates, I give it a try. If NTR is not avoidable in the next updates, make a good game for NTR fans, use TAG, and ignore NTR dislikes (me included).

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I agree imoutlover; looking at the list of planned fetishes

» Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]
» Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
» Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.]
» Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]
» Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
» Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
» Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
» Interracial [Sex act between 2 or more people of different races.]
» Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
» Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50.]
» Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
» Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]
» Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

the formula seems somewhat familiar ... pity.

What about male domination?

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I have read page 9 and 10. I have seen some comments about NTR...
I think if Neuron Project plan to do such a content it should be noted in planned genres. But tossing around one star reviews because something which isn't even in current game? That's a new low for me.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't understand how a new developer that is looking to make money to buy new equipment fails to do their homework before they start a project. We again have a developer start their game with a scene that drives off half (my guess) their potential patrons. I've read the comments and decided to pass on this game. To a lot of the people who dislike NTR, not technically NTR is still NTR, ESPECIALLY if it's an incest game and the woman in question is a family member (and ESPECIALLY if it is your mother.) This developer has a long list of fetishes he intends to include in his game. Presumably he is doing this in the hopes that everyone will be able to find their favorite in the list. Unfortunately what also happens is that everyone also finds one they don't like.

So this is how I see things playing out. The developer will keep Mom giving Dr. a BJ while son is in coma laying next to them. You will have some players leave the game for good. Some players will defend that choice but will not financially support the developer. (This game was released three and a half month ago and he has seven patrons. He plans on releasing a WT when he hits twenty patrons, it could be a long wait.) He will never see the connection between these two things because what is in the game is not technically NTR. The only way he does not end up abandoning the game is if he does not need the money and is doing it solely for his own pleasure.

Some examples: Lord of Imagination comes out at the end of September. It has a scene where Mom has sex with another man at the beginning of the game. Players complain. Although not technically NTR, developer makes one update making the scene avoidable (meaning it does not happen.) The initial release is very short, developer has a long delay in updating game because the writer quits. That game has 28 patrons, 4 times as many as this one. Glimpses of the Past has a similar scene. That developer decides to make an update were the scene is made skippable (it still happens, the player just does not have to watch it.) That game came out about the same time as Lord of Imagination and has only eight patrons without the issues that LOI has had. WVM came out at the end of August. It has 583 patrons and almost $4700 per month in income. The developer is brand new. If you have played this game, do you think it would have that kind of success if adoptive mom had sex with another man at the beginning of the story? It would be like this story. A lot of negative comments about the content to start and the players willing to give financial support deciding never to play the game.
There isn't any NTR in the game yet. There were hints about it in two scenes. One of them was explained in this last update (at least in my playthrough, I don't know if different choices gave different results to other people) and with enough details to assume that it wasn't what most of us thought at first. The other scene might get a similar "treatment" in future updates so we can't say for sure what actually happened yet. Mind that I agree with you about the "technically not NTR" bullshit (most people who don't like NTR, won't like anything that resembles it, even if it technically isn't NTR), but that doesn't seem to be the case here. These hints could be just a mean to create some more suspense, that backfired.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I feel like there has to be more people on this site like me...who just refuse to subscribe via patreon month to month, but when a finish product comes out have no problem spending 20-30 dollars on a game that gets finished. I treat it like a preorder...I just dont do it. I'm not paying for a product that may never see the light of day but have no issues paying for something when it is complete.

Straight up, I don't like NTR or even the hint of NTR. When something like this comes along, that seems to be a decent enough start to a game but (for me) is completely ruined because of some genres I don't like its fine. The adult game industry is completely flooded with really, really good games that fit what I want out of them. Some devs (this one, my sister my roomate) have a vision they want to stick to no matter what anyone else says which is there prerogative, its their game. But they are really easy to just ignore and move on now adays.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
One side says: "Technically don't have NTR in the game. NTR haters are complaining and gave a star in the review."
Other side says: "Has NTR and needs a TAG".

Djkunn gave 1 star for lack of TAG. And it's the most liked (8) review.

I know there are a few players who like surprises in games, but most don't. Most look at spoilers before deciding to download the game. Put the correct TAG and the complaint will decrease greatly.
There is still no content that needs the aforementioned tag (Ch.2.1) in the game. The user who wrote that didn't play the last update, otherwise, he\she wouldn't have said such a b.s...or it is intentional. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes