3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
yes yes yes DEEP PLOT of NTR which is SWALLOW at most for NTR story because it not need PLOT to happen, just DON'T ever have SEX WITH LOVE INTEREST!

DONE! DEEP the DEEPEST PLOT NTR CAN GO! DO NOT have SEX with LOVE INTEREST! and yes! MC RAMBLING NONSTOP.

sigh this not show any deep that overview mean, sigh i actually have not try the game but after i see overview which sound so interesting and a nice image and then...then i see the tag...sigh no romance for deep plot betrayal, love etc. no cheating instead ntr there... deeep plot in my imagination is deep conversation, heart to heart talk not mc rambling alone(from many reply here, mc talk to himself too many time) also ntr tag already there, that mean mc already see his love interest having sex in the cureent version....so what is the point of deep plot anymore....... ... .... .

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
is ntr avoidable or not, i havent seen a clear answer
I didn't get that scene, so it's avoidable so far. It's not something you turn on or off. Actions have consequences. If you cheat, you get cheated. Apparently you get that scene even if you don't do anything with the other girl, if you don't acknowledge Riley as your gf, but I can't confirm it because I didn't try it.

Edit: I checked it and you only get that scene if you let Stefany blow you on the plane. It doesn't matter if you say you are dating Riley or not.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There is more to it. You need to acknowledge that Riley is your girlfriend on the plane AND say no to the blowjob. If you don't acknowledge this and chose "We just Met", it won't matter what you choose after this choice because you'll get the same cheating/NTR cliffhanger.
I tried all combinations, only accepting the BJ triggered the ntr scene. If you say you only met but refuse the bj regardless, it's still the strap on scene.

is ntr avoidable or not, i havent seen a clear answer
The mom scene at the beginning is unavoidable, she tries to explain it if you go to the hospital, but from the convo it seems it's only a half truth.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The mom scene at the beginning is unavoidable, she tries to explain it if you go to the hospital, but from the convo it seems it's only a half truth.
If you pick a certain answer at the start, and you go to the hospital, she says that she caught the doc with his assistant.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
yes yes yes DEEP PLOT of NTR which is SWALLOW at most for NTR story because it not need PLOT to happen, just DON'T ever have SEX WITH LOVE INTEREST!

DONE! DEEP the DEEPEST PLOT NTR CAN GO! DO NOT have SEX with LOVE INTEREST! and yes! MC RAMBLING NONSTOP.

sigh this not show any deep that overview mean, sigh i actually have not try the game but after i see overview which sound so interesting and a nice image and then...then i see the tag...sigh no romance for deep plot betrayal, love etc. no cheating instead ntr there... deeep plot in my imagination is deep conversation, heart to heart talk not mc rambling alone(from many reply here, mc talk to himself too many time) also ntr tag already there, that mean mc already see his love interest having sex in the cureent version....so what is the point of deep plot anymore....... ... .... .
8VYMSq8.gif

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Doors [Ch. 2.2] [The Neuron Project] (771 MB rar pc source)
134 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
129 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

tomcom

May 20, 2017
If you pick a certain answer at the start, and you go to the hospital, she says that she caught the doc with his assistant.
And also there is the scene when the mc is spying on his mother and sister in the hot tub. I had the impression that something is going on between the two. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: modo200

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And also there is the scene when the mc is spying on his mother and sister in the hot tub. I had the impression that something is going on between the two. :unsure:
Really? I didn't get that one and I have a lot of different saves. I'm not sure how I feel about so many different branches. I'm not a big fan of needing a walkthrough to get all the content. Plus the dev end up doing more work for less actual progress.

Edit: Ok, I checked the script and you get that scene if you don't hug Gina when you meet her at the airport and don't go to the hospital. I guess if you're not interested in her she turns out to be a lesbian or something? I have no idea... There might be something between Scarlett and Ava,judging by their conversation, something from their college years, but I'm not sure. They could just be sluts back then, which is worse for me, but anyway... The game starts to feel like a minefield...

Last edited:

tomcom

May 20, 2017
Really? I didn't get that one and I have a lot of different saves. I'm not sure how I feel about so many different branches. I'm not a big fan of needing a walkthrough to get all the content. Plus the dev end up doing more work for less actual progress.
Don't hug the sister at the airport and don't go to the hospital. IDK, I kinda like to explore games like this. Although, you are probably right on the progress part.

Reactions: eddie987

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Good update hopefully we get more ntr down the line and maybe something with Gina definitely best girl so far.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Don't hug the sister at the airport and don't go to the hospital. IDK, I kinda like to explore games like this. Although, you are probably right on the progress part.
Yeah, I just edited my comment, because I checked the script and saw the variables.

tomcom

May 20, 2017

Edit: Ok, I checked the script and you get that scene if you don't hug Gina when you meet her at the airport and don't go to the hospital. I guess if you're not interested in her she turns out to be a lesbian or something? I have no idea... There might be something between Scarlett and Ava,judging by their conversation, something from their college years, but I'm not sure. They could just be sluts back then, which is worse for me, but anyway... The game starts to feel like a minefield...
It is not that surprising if you read the intro`s "dark secrets to explore" part.
Also, the website lewdpixels.com in the game is an actual website with a discord link. :oops: WTF?

Reactions: eddie987

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Doors [Ch. 2.2] [The Neuron Project] (771 MB rar pc source)
134 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
129 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Abhai

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, but after the conversation goes on, she still acts shady, which implies that something probably happened.

If you don't hug her, she feels shittier than usual, guess the guilt of not contacting MC hits her more, hence the scene, because otherwise the MC wakes up but there's no scene, and during the scene she says she's the one that woke the mom up. I'd guess if there is something between them, given the tone, it will happen anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes