VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
higmsp.gif

Overview:
This is the story of how I got my friend/sister pregnant or a combination of other girls depending on game play.
You will have a choice of girls to help you overcome Kelly's fear so you decide who you want to be with.
The next update is being done rendered in Iray and some previews can be seen on Patreon, please forgive the 3Delight
renders they will be replaced eventually.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-21
Release Date: 2019-11-21
Developer: Zombie Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: - -
Android: -

Patches:

bg 0233.jpg bg 0137n.jpg bg 0236.jpg bg 0255.jpg

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
From just the few screenshots.. the renders really dont look that bad. Honestly seen worse from supposedly "higher quality render" programs. Most of it is just the artist/photographer skill the person has, and if you got a good eye, even with something like this you can have nice looking pictures and backdrops for visuals in a story.

Reactions: Logan3000x

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
It's a Japanese game, they missed half the title.

The full title is "how I got my friend pregnant and then laughed as some other mug raised it thinking it was theirs, lolz".
that's what I figured, damn Google translate always missing the important parts >.<

also this just makes me miss the good old days when the local milk man can drop off a bottle of mlik on your front porch and another in your wife and then go on with the rest of his life while you raise his bastard

Reactions: Avaron1974

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
What's going on guys? Sorry for the writing and 3Delight renders, I'm looking for a writer so if you know someone send them my way. The Iray will have to wait as my video card or Daz quit doing more than a couple GBs of VRAM and then all 12 CPUs kick in and even with 64GB of normal RAM still takes a really long time to render so I'm waiting on the new Mac Pros that are coming out this fall, I may hold out a few weeks to see if there are any problems because the low end models are starting at around $6000.
Anyway I hope to finish the beta before the end of the month, which will be the morning introducing the aunt and the point system. Thanks and let me know what you think.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Edit : Damn it Korben Dallas, you beat me by 2 minutes as I was looking for the stupid pic. :LOL:
Lol, I never saw that episode of House. I've just heard variations of that urban legend since I was in grade school. I like yours better though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes