VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
well, you see, son, when a daddy doofus loves a mommy doofus very much and they fuck like bunnies...

kxc52142

Jan 21, 2019
What's going on guys? Sorry for the writing and 3Delight renders, I'm looking for a writer so if you know someone send them my way. The Iray will have to wait as my video card or Daz quit doing more than a couple GBs of VRAM and then all 12 CPUs kick in and even with 64GB of normal RAM still takes a really long time to render so I'm waiting on the new Mac Pros that are coming out this fall, I may hold out a few weeks to see if there are any problems because the low end models are starting at around $6000.
Anyway I hope to finish the beta before the end of the month, which will be the morning introducing the aunt and the point system. Thanks and let me know what you think.
You don't need to spend 6k on a mac to render in daz any decent gaming computer will do with cuda cores like a 1070 or minimum $1000

Reactions: Logan3000x

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lol, I never saw that episode of House. I've just heard variations of that urban legend since I was in grade school. I like yours better though. :ROFLMAO:
Dude, it was hilarious. The actual scene has a line right before this where she's like : "I'm a virgin, so is my fiancé" and House goes : "I believe him." :LOL:

But yeah, the urban legend has been around forever. Pretty sure I was first exposed to it back in grade school too and that's the late-80s and it was almost certainly around before that.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
You don't need to spend 6k on a mac to render in daz any decent gaming computer will do with cuda cores like a 1070 or minimum $1000
I work with apps other than just Daz3D and need the Mac Pro, I have a 1080 Ti but I cannot get the 11GB of VRAM use, I can only use about 6GB then it craps out. I can do layering and do like 1 model at a time with no scene and do it in layers and they'll render in 2 or 3 mins each.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Just to add holiday merriment to the proceedings: How do you get a witch pregnant? You fuck her! Thank you, thank you! Tip your waitresses and bartenders!

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Since game has no sex yet I am fully expecting this to be a retelling of the conception of Jesus and the friend/sister is really the Virgin Mary but she's just really frisky and slutty but doesn't let anybody put it into her. That hole is reserved for God

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks and let me know what you think.
Couple things :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, now that we've gotten my dumb sense of humor out of the way...

A few of the renders could use some work with the model's facial expressions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that, the impression I'm getting from the conversations / story is that the MC lives deep in Alabama's Incest Valley, drives an 2019 Incest Wagon, and is planning on going on a cruise aboard the S.S. Incest.

What I'm trying to get at is it's very "BAM! In your face!" about it. If that's what you're going for it's cool, but it's pretty different, and you're probably going to get the fucking Patreon morality police all over you for it.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Couple things :

[/SPOILER]

Aside from that, the impression I'm getting from the conversations / story is that the MC lives deep in Alabama's Incest Valley, drives an 2019 Incest Wagon, and is planning on going on a cruise aboard the S.S. Incest.

What I'm trying to get at is it's very "BAM! In your face!" about it. If that's what you're going for it's cool, but it's pretty different, and you're probably going to get the fucking Patreon morality police all over you for it.
ok So I take it you dis like incest, but to claim Patreon will have issues with it is nonsense as there's no incest on an unpatched game. In my notes I mentioned I was not happy with the writing and I have a writer redoing the pre-release beta so it mau be more to your liking when it's rewritten.

Reactions: HossDik and Gentoo

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
ok So I take it you dis like incest, but to claim Patreon will have issues with it is nonsense as there's no incest on an unpatched game. In my notes I mentioned I was not happy with the writing and I have a writer redoing the pre-release beta so it mau be more to your liking when it's rewritten.
No, I don't dislike it at all, it's actually one of my kinks (or it seems to be since I ALWAYS go after the sisters and such when given a chance), which is one of the reasons I have so many incest memes ready to go, lol.

I just wanted you to get a heads up about it is all. Patreon came down SUPER hard on anything that had even a hint of incest or other "morally questionable" content (Lolis etc...basically the fuckers go after anything I like) in it a little while ago, and they keep cracking down now and then. Don't count on the unpatched thing being enough, all it takes is for some douchebag to report you and a little "investigation" on their part.
Look at DmD by MrDots for example. He had to scrub his entire Patreon page of anything to do with DmD and host it on his own separate website and "officially" start working on Melody instead.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes