VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 10, 2020
You do know sarcasm like that only works if people aren't asking for updates, which they were.

Trying to look clever when it's wayyyy out of place makes you seem really foolish. It's like you don't pay attention to what's said before trying to look smart and miss half the conversation.

Now you just look like a tool that doesn't know how sarcasm works.

You tried so gold star I suppose, this is the participation era. It was a really shit attempt but if fat kids get trophies for turning up to the race I guess I can give give 1 short bus rider a gold star for attempting something. Here, have a pat on the head hunni now run along.

No.....

The big on hold tag right at the top of the page tells us it's on hold. Only the dev knows when or even if another update will come.
thanks...obviously i'm new to here, n i didnt even see the tag on top of this board...now i know to look for it/them. n i simply ignore trollers...everyone is "so brave" behind the anonymity of cyberspace, it's not worth the time getting worked up, let alone the effort responding...so thx 2 u for being courteous n polite

Mar 14, 2019
You do know sarcasm like that only works if people aren't asking for updates, which they were.

Trying to look clever when it's wayyyy out of place makes you seem really foolish. It's like you don't pay attention to what's said before trying to look smart and miss half the conversation.

Now you just look like a tool that doesn't know how sarcasm works.

You tried so gold star I suppose, this is the participation era. It was a really shit attempt but if fat kids get trophies for turning up to the race I guess I can give give 1 short bus rider a gold star for attempting something. Here, have a pat on the head hunni now run along.
Sure buddy, I am the one trying to look smart. Please write me another essay.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
My writer and I have a new game called Salem World... we'll be posting later today or tomorrow, It's up for our patrons to test for bugs and once we work the bugs out we'll post it!

Thanks

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
This game's just on hold while we let the fact that I mess up with the 3Delight renders in the intro mess up the launch but we are going to pick it back up and finish it for sure, it's a great idea for a game no doubt!
Try our New Game Salem World

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
i cant tell if the incest patch is working whats proper install procedure?

nvm i got it figured out what i did wrong, when is the next update? im getting antsy for it

Last edited:

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
This game did so many thing's right, straight to the point, interestng and easy story to follow.
Im truly sad it's on hold, we need more kathy.
One thing i have to say is that pressing enter during a scene can make you skip an entire scene without even knowing( bottle spinning event at the end).

Reactions: RN83 and Aiop

stallion74

Apr 3, 2018
is there any reason this game is still onhold? Patreon page does not exist and the other project of the same developer is tagged as abandoned.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game is dead people and so is the other one they are working on. Find another to play.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
UNLESS the tags are messed up (and i hope they are ) THEN the person that made the game wasnt really thinking
name of game HOW I GOT MY FRIEND PREGNANT
and then one of the PLANNED TAGS ...PREGNANCY...really bro planned?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes