VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
This game has the laziest approach to Lewd-patching ever. Casually talking about incest with your future daughter in-law or your cousin. All is a-okay in Familyville. What a refreshing way to re-invent the genre.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
This game has the laziest approach to Lewd-patching ever. Casually talking about incest with your future daughter in-law or your cousin. All is a-okay in Familyville. What a refreshing way to re-invent the genre.
Thanks but we didn't re-invent it, the movie 'The House of Yes' did one of the movies that inspired the game another was, 'The Unspeakable Act' both have the sisters obsessed with their brothers.

Last edited:

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I didnt use the unren.bat
Then I am at a loss as to what happened to your save however this is only the second edition so starting a new game skipping the introduction requiring the only the input of your name should put you about where you were in the first edition.
Sorry for your trouble.

Zombie

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me, or is there a lot of stories that reference past events that may have happened in a game before this one? Is there another game before this one? If so what is it called and where is a link for it.

If not, maybe a small introduction to set things up and explain how Mom, Aunt, Cousin and all that are in the know of the relationship. At the very least a few Still slides of a sort of warm-up. That way it doesn't seem like I'm missing content that might not exist.

Lastly, while looking to see if there was another game. I found out that Zombie Studios already exist and develop different games. You might want to change your name cause if they find you, they may sue the ever-loving crap out of you for misrepresentation of their identity and content they don't endorse.

I'd hate to see you squashed in a legal battle because you're using an established studio's name without permission.

I'll drop you a rating later when there is a bit more content.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Is it just me, or is there a lot of stories that reference past events that may have happened in a game before this one? Is there another game before this one? If so what is it called and where is a link for it.

If not, maybe a small introduction to set things up and explain how Mom, Aunt, Cousin and all that are in the know of the relationship. At the very least a few Still slides of a sort of warm-up. That way it doesn't seem like I'm missing content that might not exist.

Lastly, while looking to see if there was another game. I found out that Zombie Studios already exist and develop different games. You might want to change your name cause if they find you, they may sue the ever-loving crap out of you for misrepresentation of their identity and content they don't endorse.

I'd hate to see you squashed in a legal battle because you're using an established studio's name without permission.

I'll drop you a rating later when there is a bit more content.
To start with the back was given in the intro and some hints you may be referring to the movie, 'The House of Yes' as for the old Zombie dev that went out of business in 2015, it's no longer around.
Thank you for trying the game.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Due to mistakes I made perhaps with the 3Delight renders in the intro while awaiting my new Mac Pro the game's launch was a failure and while I'm not going to abandon it I am going to place it on hold and let some time pass then try and salvage the game as I have hopes for its success. I have a new game that will be released very soon as all the renders are about done and our writer finished school for the semester Friday and is focused full time for completing the first release.

Reactions: StokkaFilippo
Jan 10, 2020
Due to mistakes I made perhaps with the 3Delight renders in the intro while awaiting my new Mac Pro the game's launch was a failure and while I'm not going to abandon it I am going to place it on hold and let some time pass then try and salvage the game as I have hopes for its success. I have a new game that will be released very soon as all the renders are about done and our writer finished school for the semester Friday and is focused full time for completing the first release.
hey zombie, just finished part one of this game, n THANKS for the updated incest patch!! so y do u say the launch was a "failure"? i really liked it, n sure the faces could use some 'softening up', but seriously, pervs like me (us) dont play these VNs to look at just faces...its all about the concept, n how lewd/perverted the story n scenes are. so THANK YOU for this, n as i said on my comment on ur fap-nation page, cant wait for the next update, n hoping there's a lot more "action" this time :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea man, do you have, like, some kind of a crystal ball? Please do tell us, how did you manage to get this super secret information :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You do know sarcasm like that only works if people aren't asking for updates, which they were.

Trying to look clever when it's wayyyy out of place makes you seem really foolish. It's like you don't pay attention to what's said before trying to look smart and miss half the conversation.

Now you just look like a tool that doesn't know how sarcasm works.

You tried so gold star I suppose, this is the participation era. It was a really shit attempt but if fat kids get trophies for turning up to the race I guess I can give give 1 short bus rider a gold star for attempting something. Here, have a pat on the head hunni now run along.

so r u helping the developer w/this game? or did he/she tell u that themselves? n ne idea how long it's on hold b4 an update is released? thanks
No.....

The big on hold tag right at the top of the page tells us it's on hold. Only the dev knows when or even if another update will come.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes