VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

robtek

Mar 8, 2018
In Android the Game can't find many pictures when talking with the friend.
Also, where to apply the Patch, as in the Android Data folder are only saves
and logs.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hahahaa, The MC looks like he was over 40, and when I saw his face, I laughed so hard how derpy he looked. He has a fat face, small body, but defined muscles. xD

In all seriousnes, though. Great thing, that you guys started to use IRAY. The characters are no longer goofy looking thanks to that. I liked the story setup, but I was surprised at how ancient this looked, and why would you create renders like this in 2019, but it doesn't matter now. Let's enjoy the game now. ;-)

Reactions: Zombie_Studios

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Best looking ones are Kathy and Karen, wth is up with Kelly dude she looks retarded sometimes and supposedly the hottest one??? She don't even look better than peggy.

Reactions: Mormont

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Best looking ones are Kathy and Karen, wth is up with Kelly dude she looks retarded sometimes and supposedly the hottest one??? She don't even look better than peggy.
The changing of expressions is what you're talking about I believe.

box777

May 10, 2017
have barely played it and I know it is a hit!!!

Please change the background of the main menu and save menu to a solid color... cant see numbers.-.-.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hahaha that joke him sis did that when they where kid and him mom seen how big sorry i got the incest patch and i wanted to tell about what happen without giving to much info it only a few line in the story but people maybe thinking of download by looking in the comment and i dont want spoiler them if they dont hear what happen when the mom tell the girlfriend

Reactions: Zombie_Studios
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes