VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Got my Friend Pregnant [v0.2] [Zombie Studios]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 1538694

The story of the game is the way it is for a reason. The game is suppose to be nonsensical. The whole family is supposed to be over the top crazy when it comes to him. We never said the game was directly based off the movie. The reason the mc is a horn dog and the reason the rest of the family acts like they do will be explained later as the game goes. I guess you were expecting a full exposition of backstory for the characters at the beginning. Also there will be ntr with the fiancee but I guess you didn't read my last post fully.

So I will say this. I understand you do not like my writing but I am hoping you are also aware that this is supposed to be an intro. The beginning. The start. If it hurts you to play the game that much then I will say again just don't play it. If you feel that you can do better, then by all means, please go make your own game. I hate saying these things but now it feels as if you are attacking our game just to be a troll. So I will now kindly ask this of you.

If you want to give our game a chance then, please by all means, play the game. If you have positive constructive criticism, then please add it. But do keep in mind that the game does not take itself seriously. If after reading all of this, you still feel the way you do, then I kindly ask you no longer come to our "shallow smut fest" game page. Because as we have said to you before, to each his own. Thank you.
I guess you were too defensive to see the criticism. The goals, motivation and methods for the cast are very weak or at-least unclear. The Intro, Beginning, Start or what you want to call it is what sets the Foundation for your game.

I used the movie characters to explain my points because both you and the developer said that was what is was based on.

But if you want the story to be "nonsensical" as you say, this is my last comment on the matter

Reactions: Tinuss

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
I guess you were too defensive to see the criticism. The goals, motivation and methods for the cast are very weak or at-least unclear. The Intro, Beginning, Start or what you want to call it is what sets the Foundation for your game.

I used the movie characters to explain my points because both you and the developer said that was what is was based on.

But if you want the story to be "nonsensical" as you say, this is my last comment on the matter
I'm sorry. I guess I came off defensive. That wasn't my intent. Now I can see you didn't understand that the game was suppose to be nonsensical. I apoligize as I thought you already knew that. I also know that we can't please everybody. So like I asked earlier, now that you know not to take the story seriously, please play the game and tell us what you think. Again I apoligize for any confusion on my part.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I’m gonna be honest, I kinda like the craptastic renders. They remind me of the Shark in a Blue Lagoon games that I got hooked on wayyyy too early

• Haha
Reactions: Luke009
Mar 14, 2019
No plans for NTR at all, there isn't even another male character but any kinks will be avoidable.
Be careful with what you are saying- we are very autistic about this sort of thing around here. Let me ask you some questions:
Are you planning on ever displaying a penis inside a vagina, where the penis is NOT the MC's?
Are you planning on ever showing a "love interest" interacting with a male that is not the MC?
Are you planning on having a "love interest" mention any other male?
if you answered yes to any of the above, please do us all a favour and place a "HARD NTR" warning in the OP, thanks.

Other than that, I must say, I really enjoyed the demo. Yea, the art is dog shit, but I saw some serious improvements on your patreon, so it's no biggie. I really like the writing, though the "my cock is too big" thing is a bit too silly for me.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Be careful with what you are saying- ...
if you answered yes to any of the above, please do us all a favour and place a "HARD NTR" warning in the OP, thanks.
e. I really like the writing, though the "my cock is too big" thing is a bit too silly for me.
I already put some planned tags up in the OP but the NTR people who like to hide their tags by claiming there's none in it atm had the moderators remove any tags that didn't apply atm so even if planned I don't think the trolls will allow it. I myself have no plans however Jrrodmck the writer and the patrons has full creativity so all I can say is if they include it it WILL be avoidable, you will never have to see another man with any of your girls if you don't want to!

If you watch the movie they have a silly thing about the sister being born holding her twin brother's dick, the mother even tells the fiance after asking her how long has she known her son that the twins have been together since birth they belong together, that the sister was holding his dick when she was born. It's a, "House of Yes" so the spoilt sister has always had everyone of her family members say yes and spoil her rotten. In one scene when the fiance tells her the truth, the sister says well if people are going to start telling the truth around here then I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MLBnoob

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Will the NTR be optional or unavoidable?
No plans for NTR at all, there isn't even another male character but any kinks will be avoidable.
Be careful with what you are saying- we are very autistic about this sort of thing around here. Let me ask you some questions:
Are you planning on ever displaying a penis inside a vagina, where the penis is NOT the MC's?
Are you planning on ever showing a "love interest" interacting with a male that is not the MC?
Are you planning on having a "love interest" mention any other male?

Other than that, I must say, I really enjoyed the demo. Yea, the art is dog shit, but I saw some serious improvements on your patreon, so it's no biggie. I really like the writing, though the "my cock is too big" thing is a bit too silly for me.
Ok. I see something I said earlier is being misunderstood. So let me clear up any confusion on this subject. In the game there are only four women in the cell phone of the mc. Those four women are the women the mc can get. The sister is automatic. The other three: mom, aunt, cousin; are the romance paths you can take. There will be absolutely NO NTR with those four characters as they are the love interests! They only want the mc and you will find out why later in the game. As for the fiancee though, she is not a love interest as she will be gotten rid of by the family. She is actually the villian of the story right now. So the fiancee is the only one who may or may not have interactions with other male characters. She can do whatever she likes.

So to just to restate this, the four family members are your love interests. They will not be NTR'd at all! The fiancee on the other hand will have this option as she is not a love interest and is actually the villian of the game.

bitch hunter

Oct 21, 2019
Ok. I see something I said earlier is being misunderstood. So let me clear up any confusion on this subject. In the game there are only four women in the cell phone of the mc. Those four women are the women the mc can get. The sister is automatic. The other three: mom, aunt, cousin; are the romance paths you can take. There will be absolutely NO NTR with those four characters as they are the love interests! They only want the mc and you will find out why later in the game. As for the fiancee though, she is not a love interest as she will be gotten rid of by the family. She is actually the villian of the story right now. So the fiancee is the only one who may or may not have interactions with other male characters. She can do whatever she likes.

So to just to restate this, the four family members are your love interests. They will not be NTR'd at all! The fiancee on the other hand will have this option as she is not a love interest and is actually the villian of the game.
So can we also decide her fate by making her decision or it will be upto our behaviour towards her.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I had to look up that old icon, so that tells me you'r at least 60 or 70 years old... never really grew up have we?
nope, almost 30. I only know of the character because of the movie that was made in the 90s. also it was a joke, the spoiler kinda makes that obvious.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
What's going on guys? Sorry for the writing and 3Delight renders, I'm looking for a writer so if you know someone send them my way. The Iray will have to wait as my video card or Daz quit doing more than a couple GBs of VRAM and then all 12 CPUs kick in and even with 64GB of normal RAM still takes a really long time to render so I'm waiting on the new Mac Pros that are coming out this fall, I may hold out a few weeks to see if there are any problems because the low end models are starting at around $6000.
Anyway I hope to finish the beta before the end of the month, which will be the morning introducing the aunt and the point system. Thanks and let me know what you think.
Dont get the Mac PRo your crazy, for 6000 Dollars you will get a Custom PC 3x more performant then a apple.Mac Pro break fast.Very flimsy build just saying.I can config you one if you want pm me.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Dont get the Mac PRo your crazy, for 6000 Dollars you will get a Custom PC 3x more performant then a apple.Mac Pro break fast.Very flimsy build just saying.I can config you one if you want pm me.
Oh mine will cost more than $6000, that's the base model. I'm working with a 2012 Mac Pro now as Apple made a huge mistake thinking they could cut Nvidia out of the Mac Pro professional arena with their 2013 model. The only way to use Nvidia was to use the lightning external port which is much slower and has less bandwidth than PCIe. But I use other apps besides Daz3d and need the Mac Pro, it's decades ahead of windows PCs.

Mar 14, 2019
Oh mine will cost more than $6000, that's the base model. I'm working with a 2012 Mac Pro now as Apple made a huge mistake thinking they could cut Nvidia out of the Mac Pro professional arena with their 2013 model. The only way to use Nvidia was to use the lightning external port which is much slower and has less bandwidth than PCIe. But I use other apps besides Daz3d and need the Mac Pro, it's decades ahead of windows PCs.
What you've just said is kind of stupid, but I am really glad to know that the funding for the project won't be an issue, as clearly you must be rolling in cash.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zombie_Studios

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
From just the few screenshots.. the renders really dont look that bad. Honestly seen worse from supposedly "higher quality render" programs. Most of it is just the artist/photographer skill the person has, and if you got a good eye, even with something like this you can have nice looking pictures and backdrops for visuals in a story.
It's just looks like Daz3D with intermediate opengl rendering. It's a hell of a lot faster than IRay with noticeable lack of lighting effects. I honestly don't mind it really, just makes it easier to push updates out while not waiting an hour for a high quality render to finish.

Edit: Helps if I read, they're 3Delight renders. which I still honestly don't mind. Unless you have a few powerful GPU's or a AWS/Google gpu cloud account Iray takes for fucking ever to push a decent quality render out.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes