3.40 star(s) 53 Votes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If you are having this error (u'Aniyah) in the last part of this update here's a fix
Error:
View attachment 1968958
How to fix:
Download the attached file, then go to preferences and press change Aniyah's name
View attachment 1968959
Installation:
PC/MAC: Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.
Downloaded regular an compressed version, applied patch, changed name and still getting Aniyah error.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Trying to make a PDF WT, but issues make it a little more work for me. I am not the dev, just someone trying to contribute how I can.
I have an unpublished WT Mod that I've been working in this update, that shows how to get, Mom, sisters, Brother (Bisexual route), Dad (Bisexual route), Jamal (Bisexual route), Riley, Gloria and some more scenes, If the Mod is followed like i did the Locked Routes, don't even show, unless you are not in the Bisexual Route.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Well i copied and pasted game folder inside game directory, what else can i do?
Installation:

How to fix:
Download the attached file, then go to preferences and press change Aniyah's name

You can check the pics in the Post

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
So this game is completely about swinging unless you go for the brother, who seems to be the only one who has an "only MC" possibility.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Installation:

How to fix:

You can check the pics in the Post
I did that, not the first time applying the fix, changed name and still got the same error. Perhaps it's not universal fix.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I did that, not the first time applying the fix, changed name and still got the same error. Perhaps it's not universal fix.
Before you get the error, change her name in the preferences menu with the fix, see if it works

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As a supporter, I'm worried, there's just too many dicks in the game. I get it that the bi stuff is optional, but to develop scenes for all those guys it will take away time/resource that could be put into the girls. Now we learned that it will have a futa character (eventually) as well, so more dicks. For a game that male bi was never planned from the beginning, it just looks ridiculous now.

I need more girls having fun with each other like in the massage parlor or more fun at the hot tube. The trip to the hot spring could be good, but it could also be bad since Joe, father and the brother will be there. So is a coin toss at this point on how the next update will play out.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind if they had an optional male bi with one character or two, but as of now is just too many. I also don't mind watching the father fuck the living shit out of the mom or watch Joe with his wife since they are couple. I'm not into sharing the sisters or the mom with other guys, including the brother, I don't want that fucker to touch the girls:devilish:. The exception like I said above is sharing mom with father, that I don't mind at all.
Personally, I disagree with your opinion. You being a supporter, I hope you have given your feedback to Neuron on patreon.

Reactions: D-Andy

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
I have an unpublished WT Mod that I've been working in this update, that shows how to get, Mom, sisters, Brother (Bisexual route), Dad (Bisexual route), Jamal (Bisexual route), Riley, Gloria and some more scenes, If the Mod is followed like i did the Locked Routes, don't even show, unless you are not in the Bisexual Route.
are you gonna share that WT mod with public?

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
As a supporter, I'm worried, there's just too many dicks in the game.
Do you really think it is a problem? There were no dicks in this latest update, just a scene where you basically start the path with Ron. There was a LOT of content with the women in this update though

Reactions: D-Andy

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
That spin the bottle game destroyed Gina as a LI for me, I had absolutely no interest in her previous detail sexual exploits or her futa fantasy... TMI

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes