3.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
have to point out dev at moment has 51 patreons given nearly three years seems something is off here

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
happily married couple and their four adopted kids
Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR adopted kids? Epic :rolleyes:.

I wonder if any hentai game developer ever got actually canceled over incest. So many of them pussyfoot around the subject only for it to be patched it in afterwards. Since we all know that's what most people want.

Reactions: Ass Fan

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
If you are having this error (u'Aniyah) in the last part of this update here's a fix
Error:
Capturar.PNG
How to fix:
Download the attached file, load a save, then go to preferences and press change Aniyah's name
screenshot0001.png
Installation:
PC/MAC: Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.

Video on how to Install the Fix and using it:
View attachment Fix.mp4

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
which route is the route locked option in the door scene where underneath it is lets keep it safe
It's kinda hard to get, because one of the choices that can lead to removing that block it's early in the game, I have a script that I've removed that block, I can pass that script to you, just PM me

The one with sister is easy, the MC needs to choose to be Bisexual.

Last edited:

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Doors [v0.6.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 650 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 616 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
game crashes right after it pops up!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I got a problem with the story. So after the shopping with ur mom, MC was in his room talking about a girl with horns and a key. Now the problem is that scene with that girl never happened :unsure:. I think its a bug maybe?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Ok, I know that I said that the last time I gave the update would be my last as I am going through a financial issue, but, well, ain't nobody mad about me splurging, right?

Enjoy!
I don't suppose there's a change log or two to go alone with the new version? The OP's only as far as 0.60

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Doors v0.7.0.1 with JokerLeader's WT mod
IPatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As a supporter, I'm worried, there's just too many dicks in the game. I get it that the bi stuff is optional, but to develop scenes for all those guys it will take away time/resource that could be put into the girls. Now we learned that it will have a futa character (eventually) as well, so more dicks. For a game that male bi was never planned from the beginning, it just looks ridiculous now.

I need more girls having fun with each other like in the massage parlor or more fun at the hot tube. The trip to the hot spring could be good, but it could also be bad since Joe, father and the brother will be there. So is a coin toss at this point on how the next update will play out.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind if they had an optional male bi with one character or two, but as of now is just too many. I also don't mind watching the father fuck the living shit out of the mom or watch Joe with his wife since they are couple. I'm not into sharing the sisters or the mom with other guys, including the brother, I don't want that fucker to touch the girls:devilish:. The exception like I said above is sharing mom with father, that I don't mind at all.

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes