3.40 star(s) 53 Votes

D-Andy

Feb 13, 2022
Just discovered this game and I'm all over Roby. It's tough to even get the bi route unlocked (thank you everyone who compiled the right information), but it's well worth it so far. Why do mostly straight VN usually have better gay/bi routes than gay VN?

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
The best thing I have found is to open it using the Edge browser (About the only good use for it) and let it load, then slowly scroll down. l I admit this WT is not that great.
Ah so there is a problem with WT. I just started this game, and the guide suggested things that almost kept you away from lewd stuff. Like the entire hot tub/sauna scene just didnt work out unless i hugged a certain someone in the beginning of the game.

Reactions: ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ah so there is a problem with WT. I just started this game, and the guide suggested things that almost kept you away from lewd stuff. Like the entire hot tub/sauna scene just didnt work out unless i hugged a certain someone in the beginning of the game.
Yeah. The dev seems to be trying to show all routes in the guide, but does not adequately explain certain things. The guide does tell you about some of the locked out pats and scenes at to a degree.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is ntr/sharing or anything that might be considered close to these avoidable including lesbian ntr?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is ntr/sharing or anything that might be considered close to these avoidable including lesbian ntr?
Unfortunately, the lesbian stuff, you are not warned like the sharing with the guy, which is totally avoidable. Don't got to the saloon when you see that option. That also doesn't mean it never happened...it just means you didn't see it. If you don't go to the saloon, it also seems to lock content with the mom.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Unfortunately, the lesbian stuff, you are not warned like the sharing with the guy, which is totally avoidable. Don't got to the saloon when you see that option. That also doesn't mean it never happened...it just means you didn't see it. If you don't go to the saloon, it also seems to lock content with the mom.
so you can only skip not avoid lesbian also is it threesome or is it lesbian without mc?

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
o_O
I tried to unblock route with mom. But i didn't figure out what and how i should do. I have no idea in what saloon i must go. For some reason in walkthough the saloon mentioned only once. So i have no idea what i should do to unlock this path.
To hell it. I'll just unpack the game and look for pictures.:cautious:
I hope with next update will be a good walkthough mod or at least a walkthough with more details or game will help me to choose what i want.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
o_O
I tried to unblock route with mom. But i didn't figure out what and how i should do. I have no idea in what saloon i must go. For some reason in walkthough the saloon mentioned only once. So i have no idea what i should do to unlock this path.
To hell it. I'll just unpack the game and look for pictures.:cautious:
I hope with next update will be a good walkthough mod or at least a walkthough with more details or game will help me to choose what i want.
the mroute has been yes for quite sometime and it's always route locked wtf??

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
The walkthrough really needs fixing or something. "I stumbled and" is not opening 7th chouice part 2, and the last option Kaydance never stands in my room so i don't know where the choices start.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
The walkthrough really needs fixing or something. "I stumbled and" is not opening 7th chouice part 2, and the last option Kaydance never stands in my room so i don't know where the choices start.
I figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I did that, EVERYTHING in the rest of the guide (aside from locked out content of course) was unlocked for me.

twitchjack

Jul 9, 2017
Trying to do the 'sharing is caring route' 3some in the sauna and putting on the adult movie if you win rock paper scissors seems to flip the game back to other paths after its scene is done, treating it like you made a different choice.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Just started out, premise look intresting. There's also a lot of implied shenanigans going on! What where Scarlett en doc doing in the hospital room huh? Also certaintly some things going on in that household, Riley is also quite suspicous. All in all wondering how this develops, seems that the MC doesn't mind atleast the horny little fella.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TheNeuronProject, you might want to consider using outlines on character names so white text on a white background will still be readable. It happens many, many times in the game — the MC's name when talking with Mr. Hedges after he's found the key, Aniyah's name when speaking with the MC before his checkup, etc.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes