Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v0.6.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
you save my quota!(y)

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: - MEGA

or you can
Check out my
Thank you. I really appreciate the help with you making the compressed version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

XxBlackBaltxX

Aug 17, 2018
I am having trouble for quite a few last updates for game. When I try to open game, it shows the 'window' titled "A Ren'py Game" with white background, and immediately closes. It is only on this Ren'py game.

Reactions: ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I am having trouble for quite a few last updates for game. When I try to open game, it shows the 'window' titled "A Ren'py Game" with white background, and immediately closes. It is only on this Ren'py game.
What OS are you using? I have heard of glitches before with other games.

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
In the beginning, I thought Riley was the one in the directors office sucking him off.... and then my mind was changed on the plane ride. Looking back though, no one confirmed who it was and after being NTR'd by Riley and her dad by the pool, it made me question it again. so is Riley just cucking you the entire time even if you try to romance her?

This question is just out of curiosity.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
This game needs a good walkthrough mod, the walkthrough pdf is hard to navigate and important switches are being turned off to the detriment of our enjoyment of the available content... Please JokerLeader throw us a bone!

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
This game needs a good walkthrough mod, the walkthrough pdf is hard to navigate and important switches are being turned off to the detriment of our enjoyment of the available content...
Yes, some gifted modder could help with this. That would be cool :cool:

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
This game needs a good walkthrough mod, the walkthrough pdf is hard to navigate and important switches are being turned off to the detriment of our enjoyment of the available content... Please JokerLeader throw us a bone!
agreed,thought i followed the walkthrough but missed scenes so had to go back and pick other option but then you diverge again.a wt mod would be excellent or if not the wt in op could do with a makeover:)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes