3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
It's okay now the walkthrough now works and I can't wait for the next update of the game hope in the next update the mc can corrupt his father next and hope there will be events where the father dominates his son and turns him into one of his submissive boy whore

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It's okay now the walkthrough now works and I can't wait for the next update of the game hope in the next update the mc can corrupt his father next and hope there will be events where the father dominates his son and turns him into one of his submissive boy whore
Wonder where you have got signals for such a turn of the plot. IMO this is not likely to ever happen. So far, the routes propose bisexual or straight versions and more or less dominating approach. MC will probably have the opportunity to be submissive to his neighbour, but fahter has obviously some special mission.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hallo the game is no longer translated into german it's suddenly back in english i arrived at the house then it's back in english

Reactions: thrainz

krastys328

Dec 30, 2020
I hope the topic of Riley's massage from his father is covered, it would also be interesting if in the NTR thread the father would give anal training to his daughter Riley

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The update has been up for a few days, but because of financial issues, I can not get it right now. Sorry.

Reactions: AlixWoe

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Okay, just to give y'all a heads up, I will be stopping my support of this and other games while I deal with an unexpected financial issue, so after this update, someone else will have to take over the honor of getting it to you, or you will have to do it yourself.
PC

Mac

The walkthrough is up.

Last edited:

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Okay, just to give y'all a heads up, I will be stopping my support of this and other games while I deal with an unexpected financial issue, so after this update, someone else will have to take over the honor of getting it to you, or you will have to do it yourself.
PC
MEGA
Mac
MEGA
The walkthrough is up.
Thank you kindly.

Reactions: ILCjr

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
PC
MEGA
Mac
MEGA
The walkthrough is up.
Thank you, and good luck!

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
my fav chick is the blue hair girl. hope next update has some more ntr with her that we can see. like the dad part just wish we could see it, also sharing with the blk dude is cool.

anyone know how get passed the "route lock" options? would love a update walkthrough.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
my fav chick is the blue hair girl. hope next update has some more ntr with her that we can see. like the dad part just wish we could see it, also sharing with the blk dude is cool.

anyone know how get passed the "route lock" options? would love a update walkthrough.
If you're talking about the route locked with the mom, it's unlocked by going to the saloon where the les-fest happens.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doors [v0.6.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
Doors [v0.6.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 604 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
you save my quota!(y)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes