3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
NTR? Or sharing? Or solo? I saw that she can give MC and the black guy a BJ...
It's a sharing scene. The black guy talks to MC about it and you can choose to enable sharing or not. There's a variable set, so may potentially unlock more sharing scenes in the future.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It's a sharing scene. The black guy talks to MC about it and you can choose to enable sharing or not. There's a variable set, so may potentially unlock more sharing scenes in the future.
Ah, so you are talking about the hot tub? Or is there another scene with the black guy in this update? Or is there a scene with MC's sister on her solo path?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, so you are talking about the hot tub? Or is there another scene with the black guy in this update? Or is there a scene with MC's sister on her solo path?
Yeah, that was the hot tub scene. I did not see any new sharing scenes in this update (unless I missed something). There is a solo scene with MC and the older sister, however.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, that was the hot tub scene. I did not see any new sharing scenes in this update (unless I missed something). There is a solo scene with MC and the older sister, however.
Ah, ok! Solo scene, that is what I want. Sharing with another dude is something I don't like to do. I'm going for solo path. Thank you! I guess I will play this update then.

Sep 26, 2018
Well, I really needed a dyslepsia induced headache from a videogame.

Thank you developer for putting a game behind math and language riddles.

I have seen dumb ideas on this site, but this beats em all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you please add Textbox transparency controls, textbox covers around 30% of screen when playing on mobile (Joiplay)
You might want to reach out to the Android porter, caxhub, who last posted an update for this in 2021. Since it's a port, they may (or may not) be willing to slightly modify it so the text area transparency is / can be modified or something.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My first time playing this game and I missed a bunch of scenes, specially involving mom. Hope someone make a walkthrough mod or something.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes